Starpery.com

Is rosemarydoll.com safe to order?

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
sanyav

Is rosemarydoll.com safe to order?

Post by sanyav »

Hello. Is rosemarydoll.com safe to buy a silicone starpery doll?

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Is rosemarydoll.com safe to order?

Post by Pussy69 »

100% safe. They are active even on this site advertising new dolls. You can check at the board Index under Asian Vendors to see all recommended vendors.
Also I purchased my 1st doll from them ;) Now i'm waiting for her via shipping
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL 158cm I-cup (x2) Review viewtopic.php?t=176498
WM 163cm H-cup S-TPE Review viewtopic.php?t=180402
Aaffordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

I got a Zelex and a Sanhui from Rose, she's very efficient.
Goods prices too.

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

They had been granted the 2022 best vendor award and they are well recognised/recommended around the forum as you may see on their boards

Outstanding customer service and probably the best prices out there
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

Agreed 100% with all of the comments. RoseMary is awesome.
I think they also explain and make choosing all the available options for each doll so much more coherent than the other websites.
RoseMary just seems to be more regularly updated than others'.

Their rewards program is also fantastic so make sure you create an account and enroll before you place any orders ;)
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

Bananaman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bananaman »

Yes they're are legit. Super helpful too and quick to assist with questions and issues.

LADollNewbie88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LADollNewbie88 »

I will only order from Rosemarydoll.com they are the best website in my opinion.

andy1324

Post by andy1324 »

I recently placed an order with Rosemary Doll,, great service, great product,,, highly recommend them..

Bong Jovi

Post by Bong Jovi »

Does anyone have any experience ordering from Rosemary for Australian based customers? Specifically the paperwork required for customs? Was it a smooth process or was there a mountain of paperwork? I've looked at a few other vendors based in Australia, but Rosemary has a couple of specific options that I want. Thanks

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

Bong Jovi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 2:54 pm Does anyone have any experience ordering from Rosemary for Australian based customers? Specifically the paperwork required for customs? Was it a smooth process or was there a mountain of paperwork? I've looked at a few other vendors based in Australia, but Rosemary has a couple of specific options that I want. Thanks
Hello sir,

We can help users deal with customs duties, you just need to wait to receive the package, but you need to charge 100-120 US dollars for customs duties, if you handle the customs duties yourself, you need to pay 150 US dollars or more, but we will assist you Solved, so there is no need to worry about customs issues.

bnf

Post by bnf »

Yes

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

I'm an Australian and considering ordering as well. Can you explain the customs thing a bit more? Who does the billing for customs duties? Is that Australian customs contacting me once the doll arrives and I pay them, or does customs bill RosemaryDoll and I then pay RosemaryDoll who sort it out with customs?

sanyav

Post by sanyav »

Rosemarydoll.com is safe and very pleasant to buy! I can strongly recommend! Here you can see my review - viewtopic.php?t=168839

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

Nackers wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:11 am I'm an Australian and considering ordering as well. Can you explain the customs thing a bit more? Who does the billing for customs duties? Is that Australian customs contacting me once the doll arrives and I pay them, or does customs bill RosemaryDoll and I then pay RosemaryDoll who sort it out with customs?
Dear friend, how are you? Welcome to contact our service ladies at support@rosemarydoll.com, they will help you solve everything. Please do not worry.

:glou:

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

sanyav wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:49 am Rosemarydoll.com is safe and very pleasant to buy! I can strongly recommend! Here you can see my review - viewtopic.php?t=168839
Thank you so much! If you have any questions or need any help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us! Best wishes to you! :D :D :D

INFORMATIONS