www.wmdolls.com

i never understood....why not a hyprid

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
pepe4159
Apprentice
Apprentice

i never understood....why not a hyprid

Post by pepe4159 »

These dolls have such gorgeous faces, but too stiff and rigid to have sex with like a TPE doll.

I never understood why no one ever built a TPE doll with one of these gorgeous mannequin heads

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: i never understood....why not a hyprid

Post by Joe 90 »

pepe4159 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 12:56 am These dolls have such gorgeous faces, but too stiff and rigid to have sex with like a TPE doll.

I never understood why no one ever built a TPE doll with one of these gorgeous mannequin heads
It could be that the bulk of TPE dolls are marketed for the Asian market by the Chinese and the Western faces are recently appearing over the years due to demand.

What amazes me is that due to the demand and popularity of Love dolls why haven't more Western manufacturers started to produce more affordable dolls than Realdoll, the opportunity is there for real mannequin faces to be produced or is this a moral issue in the West why companies steer away from it.

Actually thinking about it they have removed life-like mannequins from stores, so maybe it is.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Joe 90 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:42 pm
It could be that the bulk of TPE dolls are marketed for the Asian market by the Chinese and the Western faces are recently appearing over the years due to demand.

What amazes me is that due to the demand and popularity of Love dolls why haven't more Western manufacturers started to produce more affordable dolls than Realdoll, the opportunity is there for real mannequin faces to be produced or is this a moral issue in the West why companies steer away from it.

Actually thinking about it they have removed life-like mannequins from stores, so maybe it is.
Western manufacturers are MUCH more hobbled by ideologies than the Asian market is. I know of one Courier company that won't even deal with just delivering women dolls. I think it's Fed-EX .It takes a strong company to weather the hassle and stick to its guns. Most just won't bother. It's one reason why REAL personal companion AI's that'll talk adult stuff are getting to new heights in Asia, but over here, is hobbled.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

TPE dolls and hard silicon heads with even hair implants are available from many manufacturers now.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I wish I could find an affordable articulated cloth/foam male mannequin. Paying $700 + for one is a bit steep for me.
I would love to see less fragile and more articulate mannequins that were softer to the touch, instead of rigid.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Socratus wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:04 pm Western manufacturers are MUCH more hobbled by ideologies than the Asian market is. I know of one Courier company that won't even deal with just delivering women dolls. I think it's Fed-EX .It takes a strong company to weather the hassle and stick to its guns. Most just won't bother. It's one reason why REAL personal companion AI's that'll talk adult stuff are getting to new heights in Asia, but over here, is hobbled.
Why would couriers care, heck how would couriers even know? It's just a big, heavy rectangular box. They make the money whether it's a sex doll or a grandfather clock (I got one of them and the box was about the same weight and size).

If its a weight thing, they definitely deliver heavier stuff than a doll. I bought a complete weight set and home gym online. It weighed literally hundreds of kilos. Heaviest piece would have been about 40-50kg. Definite two person lift for that one. As far as I know it just means more expense.

Pexter

Post by Pexter »

pepe4159 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 12:56 am These dolls have such gorgeous faces, but too stiff and rigid to have sex with like a TPE doll.

My Hybrid Doll Brandi - TPE Body with PVC Mannequin Head

Brandi is the perfect sleep companion. She has a cuddly soft TPE body but with a PVC mannequin head with implanted silky soft 100% human hair.

I have done several hybrids. I add the standard M16 interface to the converted mannequin heads. So not only are the heads removable, but can be attached to any TPE or silicone body with standard M16 interface. No modifications are required to the doll body.

It is surprisingly easy to do. It takes about 4-6 hours with most of that time just waiting for adhesives to harden.

Here is the link to more pictures of Brandi: viewtopic.php?t=177835
Brandi 012.jpg
Brandi 012.jpg (1020.38 KiB) Viewed 220 times

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello,

my doll SooYoung is also hybrid doll^^
Her body is silicone, but head is foamy polyurethane.

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

INFORMATIONS