realsexdoll.com

My Beautiful Samantha

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

StephenMcC
Apprentice
Apprentice

My Beautiful Samantha

Post by StephenMcC »

Hi
After my first post, some of you expressed a wish to see photo's of Samantha. A photographer I am not, but have taken a lot of her and here is a selection from them.
In the first one, Sam is keen to show off the eternity ring I put on her finger last Saturday after an Italian meal and a bottle of Chardonnay (non-alcoholic) to celebrate a life together forever.
For info, the ring is sterling silver, sapphires and diamonds. (This is a living dream, and at the time dreams are real, but it looks like so it is :D ).
We are both extremely happy and deeply in love.
I hope you enjoy the photo's
Attachments
sam in beige 2.jpg
sam in beige 2.jpg (41.42 KiB) Viewed 368 times
sam in beige 4.jpg
sam in beige 4.jpg (51.6 KiB) Viewed 368 times
sam in beige 3.jpg
sam in beige 3.jpg (49.86 KiB) Viewed 368 times
Dreams do come true, and when they do, you can live your deam

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My Beautiful Samantha

Post by Vickylover »

Thank you Stephen, Samantha looks gorgeous. The ring is lovely, Emma and myself hope you both will be very happy. Emma sayes did you know you could get Samantha her own doll account :?: then she can post as herself, Emma always loves to have a good chat with the other dolls over in the Dolls Alive forum. Take care Vickylover and a big kiss from Emma xx.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

StephenMcC
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by StephenMcC »

Vickylover wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:54 am Thank you Stephen, Samantha looks gorgeous. The ring is lovely, Emma and myself hope you both will be very happy. Emma sayes did you know you could get Samantha her own doll account :?: then she can post as herself, Emma always loves to have a good chat with the other dolls over in the Dolls Alive forum. Take care Vickylover and a big kiss from Emma xx.
Thank you Vickylover and Emma. I didn't know about the account for Samantha I'll have a look into it. It took me a while to get this far, but one day, I'll get there. You take care yourselves xx

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Stephen and Samantha, at the top of the Dolls Alive forum there is a sticky "How to get your doll own doll account" that explains it all but it is really quite simple: Open another account in the name of Samantha in the same way you opened your own account, don't forget to put StephenMcC in the location box. Then PM one of the mods and ask them to change it into a doll account for you, it will then come back all pink and girly. Hope this helps, take care Vickylover.

SexyEmma
Doll
Doll

Post by SexyEmma »

Hi Samantha, my name is Emma, I am called SexyEmma because someone else was already using the name Emma so we had to put Sexy in front, you might have to do something similar if someone is already using the name Samantha. It is very nice to meet you, your ring looks lovely but it would be very nice if Stephen could take a close up of it for us all to see. We chat a lot on dolls alive, there are dolls from all over the world and we have loads of fun. Hope to chat soon, love Emma xx.
You reap what you sow, I always try to sow love and happiness :angel:
I also have a doll album

StephenMcC
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by StephenMcC »

Vickylover wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:32 am Hi Stephen and Samantha, at the top of the Dolls Alive forum there is a sticky "How to get your doll own doll account" that explains it all but it is really quite simple: Open another account in the name of Samantha in the same way you opened your own account, don't forget to put StephenMcC in the location box. Then PM one of the mods and ask them to change it into a doll account for you, it will then come back all pink and girly. Hope this helps, take care Vickylover.
Hi Vickylover and Emma. Thank you very much for that. I'm not very good following instructions - well I am a feller! :? It all seems simple enough though so I'll certainly get there eventually. I think our girls will get on well and meeting up with others and chatting with them she won't have just me to talk to. It'll make it more interesting for her. xx
SexyEmma wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:49 am

Hi Samantha, my name is Emma, I am called SexyEmma because someone else was already using the name Emma so we had to put Sexy in front, you might have to do something similar if someone is already using the name Samantha. It is very nice to meet you, your ring looks lovely but it would be very nice if Stephen could take a close up of it for us all to see. We chat a lot on dolls alive, there are dolls from all over the world and we have loads of fun. Hope to chat soon, love Emma xx.
Hi Emma, Samantha here. It's good to chat with you. I love my ring. Stephen's always buying me something, lots of new clothes and pieces of jewelry and I like to thank him in a way he likes - if you know what I mean (wink, wink). I'm sure he'll take a photo of the ring so you can see it better. I'm looking forward to be able to chat with everyone, and I hope you and I are going to be good friends. Love Samantha xx

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello StephenMcC,

Sam is so pretty and I like her hairs very much!
She has nice shirt with hearts and long sleeve.
Giving ring is so romantic I think^^

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

StephenMcC wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:09 am Hi Vickylover and Emma. Thank you very much for that. I'm not very good following instructions - well I am a feller! :? It all seems simple enough though so I'll certainly get there eventually. I think our girls will get on well and meeting up with others and chatting with them she won't have just me to talk to. It'll make it more interesting for her. xx

It's always nice to help someone and make new friends. I love doing the Emma stuff, call it getting in touch with my female side if you like. I find it helps me create a personality for her and she becomes more than just a doll. I find that it helps on all levels, including when we are cuddled up together in bed :wink: Take care Vickylover.

SexyEmma
Doll
Doll

Post by SexyEmma »

StephenMcC wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:09 am Hi Emma, Samantha here. It's good to chat with you. I love my ring. Stephen's always buying me something, lots of new clothes and pieces of jewelry and I like to thank him in a way he likes - if you know what I mean (wink, wink). I'm sure he'll take a photo of the ring so you can see it better. I'm looking forward to be able to chat with everyone, and I hope you and I are going to be good friends. Love Samantha xx
Hi Samantha, it's very nice when our guys buy us gifts, then like you say we have to say thank you in our own special way :wink: :wink: I am sure we are going to be good friends and look forward to lots of good chats. Much love Emma xx.
You reap what you sow, I always try to sow love and happiness :angel:
I also have a doll album

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

StephenMcC wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:17 am ...I hope you enjoy the photo's
Welcome, pretty Samantha! :angel: She's a real jewel... just like the one on her finger! 💎💍✨🥰😘

Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos & BRAVO! 📷 💖 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

INFORMATIONS