zelex.com.cn

ZELEX 155c - Kristen - Review, Photos, Thoughts, Comparisons, Fun!

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
ricardoqdq
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

ZELEX 155c - Kristen - Review, Photos, Thoughts, Comparisons, Fun!

Post by ricardoqdq »

Okay, so I am probably just in time to change this into the primary review thread for my Zelex 155c with GE95 head.

Please meet Kristen!

IMG_4777 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4777 - Copy.jpg (3.03 MiB) Viewed 1847 times

She's a little goth girl that has a fairly icy exterior but if you can win her over she's very sweet. :evil: :twisted: 8) :razz:
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ricardoqdq
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: ZELEXCELLENCE - new 155c fun photos, heads, Tayu body

Post by ricardoqdq »

IMG_4769 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4769 - Copy.jpg (2.11 MiB) Viewed 2236 times

IMG_4770 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4770 - Copy.jpg (2.23 MiB) Viewed 2236 times
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ricardoqdq
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ricardoqdq »

Now, I apologize for the lighting here as it's not very even. I'm not really a photographer at all, and this isn't very scientifically done. But you can see the Tayu 148d body side to side with the Zelex 155c body. They are actually very close in height in terms of the body, but the height difference comes into play when you add the head as the Tayu head is much shorter in length.

IMG_4764 - Copy - Copy.jpg
IMG_4764 - Copy - Copy.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 2228 times
IMG_4761 - Copy - Copy.jpg
IMG_4761 - Copy - Copy.jpg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 2227 times

More photos of these two to come later, and a review of the 155c in a separate thread after I've gotten to know her a little better!
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks! :glou:

The both look like great little lovers. :D
I do like the slimmer looks of the Zelex though. :wink:
Plus I'm a sucker for a tan. 8)
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

ricardoqdq
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ricardoqdq »

***(sorry for the scattered nature of this review, I am inserting edited posts where I can to try to piece it together hastily!)***

Now, I ordered Kristen from RosemaryDoll.com on July 7th and she arrived August 8th -- RosemaryDoll has never failed me after I think 3 purchases now. No damage during shipping. The neck was slightly bent, but Zelex did a good job protecting it.

155cm5ft1 C-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Keiko Miike (6).jpg
155cm5ft1 C-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Keiko Miike (6).jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 1842 times
155cm5ft1 C-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Keiko Miike (8).jpg
155cm5ft1 C-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Keiko Miike (8).jpg (1.68 MiB) Viewed 1842 times
the second head (3).jpg
the second head (3).jpg (2.15 MiB) Viewed 1842 times
IMG_4755 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4755 - Copy.jpg (3.56 MiB) Viewed 1842 times
IMG_4756 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4756 - Copy.jpg (3.35 MiB) Viewed 1842 times

Kristen came with the GE95 head and the GE108-2 head (pictured above on a Tayu 148d body). She sports the EXP skeleton, weight reduction, inspiration series body painting, removable insert, hard hands/articulated fingers, hard standing feet without bolts, & gel breasts -- she does not have a gel butt.

IMG_4781 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4781 - Copy.jpg (2.06 MiB) Viewed 1842 times
IMG_4783 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4783 - Copy.jpg (2.84 MiB) Viewed 1842 times

Initial Impressions -- and I will make some comparisons to my Tayu 148d, only because that is the only other full size silicone doll I own. Also, they are in the same height/size range and I think it's interesting to see the difference between models and manufacturers.

Now, first of all, I think this doll is AWESOME. She is really well crafted, sturdy, easy to pose, and I love the body shape. The silicone is even and has a good ratio of softness vs durability. I see literally no imperfections or scuffs or dents of any kind. My Tayu is much softer everywhere, but much more fragile. If you grab her the wrong way she can form dents. This Zelex doll is much more forgiving and I can tell will hold up to a lot of use.

She is also lighter than I thought she'd be, which is great.

The hard hands and feet are well designed, although I feel that they are slightly small in proportion to the body. I prefer the hand and foot sculpt of the Tayu, although the Tayu have those terribly designed wrists so there is always a trade off. I also wish the feet were just slightly harder. The toes are more wiggly than I was expecting, but still quite nice.

These Zelex heads with the movable real oral structure are AMAZING. I absolutely love them. They are not just beautiful, and they are not just really high quality with the implanting of the eyebrows and eyelashes, but for me the oral structure works REALLY well for sex. And it is so wonderful to not have eye bulge! Now, it is not exactly a realistic oral feeling, but it isn't unrealistic either. It's like getting a blowjob from someone who isn't comfortable with it, but is trying REALLY hard to make you feel good. Also the mouth is extremely easy to clean, which is nice. Well done Zelex, WELL DONE. Kristen is so easy to make look good in photos, and in person for that matter. The heads also attach very securely and have no wobble to them.

The removable inserts are not my favorite. They have a rough, aggressive texture inside, and they aren't very soft in general. Kristen is VERY TIGHT, even with legs spread, and I'm pretty average girth. I have not tried her anus but I can't really imagine getting inside there. I feel it might be uncomfortable. The insert is somewhat uncomfortable although still usable. I tried my Tayu insert inside the Zelex and it is slightly more pleasurable because of the softness and lighter texture of the insert, but it is still uncomfortably tight, even with legs spread fully. Tighter, actually, because the Tayu insert is thicker and definitely not designed for this opening. The outer vaginal area/anus seem very durable to stretching tearing. No problems there as of yet. Her love hole placement is pretty good.

I got this doll and the two heads for about 1700 dollars with the summer sale, which just seems like an amazing deal. I have heard people say that Zelex really offers the best overall value when considering quality and price of any major brand, and it's probably true. Is my Tayu worth TWO of these dolls? Maybe, maybe not. Hard to say. I'm a little disappointed about the discomfort using her LH's, but the heads are so sensual and effective in this area that I can always use those. I got a LOT for my money here, and I'm really having a great time with Kristen thus far. I will post more pics and updates later!

IMG_4779 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4779 - Copy.jpg (2.32 MiB) Viewed 1841 times
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

The head proportion looks very reasonable to me. :thumbs_up:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

john1972

Post by john1972 »

I like the cute little coin slot on the Tayu :)

Thanks for the pics and I hope to see more of your girls :thumbs_up:

ricardoqdq
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ricardoqdq »

john1972 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:41 am I like the cute little coin slot on the Tayu :)

Thanks John! Yeah, that's one of her best features 8)

Your Natalie was one of the reasons I ended up pulling the trigger on this Zelex doll, so thank you for the inspiration :glou:
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

john1972

Post by john1972 »

ricardoqdq wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:02 pm
john1972 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:41 am I like the cute little coin slot on the Tayu :)

Thanks John! Yeah, that's one of her best features 8)

Your Natalie was one of the reasons I ended up pulling the trigger on this Zelex doll, so thank you for the inspiration :glou:
Just know that these Zelex girls can be wild from time to time..
Natalie loves to party..
But what fun it is to party with her .
:glou:

ricardoqdq
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ricardoqdq »

john1972 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:41 am
Just know that these Zelex girls can be wild from time to time..
Natalie loves to party..
But what fun it is to party with her .
:glou:
You weren't kidding, Kristen is turning out to be a handful 8)
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ricardoqdq
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: ZELEX 155c - Kristen - Review, Photos, Thoughts, Comparisons, Fun!

Post by ricardoqdq »

IMG_4787 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4787 - Copy.jpg (2.71 MiB) Viewed 1668 times

Kristen is really fun to pose and take photos of. Her joints are pretty darn stiff, but not so much as to be annoying. It's more of a boon in that she can stand easily etc.

IMG_4789 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4789 - Copy.jpg (2.23 MiB) Viewed 1668 times

"What!?? Were you talking about me?"

IMG_4791 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4791 - Copy.jpg (1.74 MiB) Viewed 1668 times

I guess that's a good thing that I almost downloaded my own photo?? What a view! Yeesh...

IMG_4792 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4792 - Copy.jpg (1.91 MiB) Viewed 1668 times

I am experimenting with tattoo sleeves in these photos. It's something I've wanted to try for a while, and Kristen is definitely the perfect test subject. I have a bit of a fetish for heavily tattooed women, but of course dolls with tats are sort of like oil and water. Even if you could somehow decently tattoo silicone, I doubt it would have very good longevity and would probably end up making the doll pretty gross looking after a while. Maybe I'm wrong? But in the meantime, they make stretchy pull-on tattoo sleeves that are meant for people's arms. They are too loose for most doll arms, but they work well on the legs. So I have two overlapped sleeves on each leg, and covered over with a nylon stocking to hide the lines/seams. I think it looks pretty cool.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

john1972

Post by john1972 »

Very cool perspective ..
Great photos of a very sexy girl :thumbs_up:

Also does that sex wedge help much?
Or at least I think that is what that is lol.

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Kristen is a cool girl. I like her and love the tattoo sleeves on the legs.
Did not think about trying that with Mia so thank you for the idea.
Will watch, what ideas you have for her looks. Please keep posting.

Jo
Poppys girls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
click on image to go to their thread

ricardoqdq
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ricardoqdq »

john1972 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:23 am Very cool perspective ..
Great photos of a very sexy girl :thumbs_up:

Also does that sex wedge help much?
Or at least I think that is what that is lol.
Thanks John!

Hah, that pillow I got years ago from a yoga/massage shop. It's just meant to elevate the legs, but it turns out to be really useful for doll play. It can help support the doll in a lot of different positions.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ricardoqdq
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ricardoqdq »

poppy70 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:03 am Kristen is a cool girl. I like her and love the tattoo sleeves on the legs.
Did not think about trying that with Mia so thank you for the idea.
Will watch, what ideas you have for her looks. Please keep posting.

Jo
Thanks Jo! Glad you like the tattoos. Mia would definitely look great with a few herself :glou:
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

INFORMATIONS