www.irontechdoll.com

Gel Butt Experience and Durability?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Snoo67314
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Gel Butt Experience and Durability?

Post by Snoo67314 »

What are your experiences with gel butts on Irontech silicone dolls?

I find them very attractive but I am unsure about their durability. Do they deform or deflate over time? Is it save for a doll with a gel butt to spend the whole night lying on her back in bed with me cuddling her? How do you store her during the time you are not with her?

If you have an Irontech silicone doll with a gel butt please share your experience with it, for how long you have had her and which gel butt option you have. Any experience reports would be greatly appreciated.

Irontech-doll
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Gel Butt Experience and Durability?

Post by Irontech-doll »

The experience left to our buyers to talk about it, as for the preservation of gel butt I suggest two things
1. when not in use, it is recommended that the use of erotic lingerie for wear protection;
2. hanging way to place
Irontech Doll
Kenneth Sun
Email: sales08@irontechdoll.com
WhatsApp: +86 13189206867
WeChat: +86 13672546867

sanyav

Post by sanyav »

I have a 160 cm silicone doll with a gel booty and breasts, it feels awesome to the touch! BUT! A year later, the chest began to deflate, and on the gel bottom, the border between the soft bottom and the body of the doll began to stand out very much. The doll is stored in a standing position and in clothes.

Here is my beauty Julia viewtopic.php?t=154981

silicone_dreams
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by silicone_dreams »

sanyav is your doll an irontech? i just ordered with both gel.

i read some other threads and can’t remember the brand but they were having similar problems, the owner of the doll did some type of manual repair injecting some sort of gel… i guess just like real implants they need to make the coating or enclosure more leak proof

sanyav

Post by sanyav »

silicone_dreams wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:13 am sanyav is your doll an irontech? i just ordered with both gel.

i read some other threads and can’t remember the brand but they were having similar problems, the owner of the doll did some type of manual repair injecting some sort of gel… i guess just like real implants they need to make the coating or enclosure more leak proof
Yes My doll is irontech 160 Celina with gell ass and breast. Very beautiful doll!!!

Snoo67314
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Snoo67314 »

sanyav wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:21 am Yes My doll is irontech 160 Celina with gell ass and breast. Very beautiful doll!!!
Did you choose the regular silicone or the ultra soft?

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

If you can I’d suggest getting the ultra soft gel butt. Regular gel butt silicone is still abit firm and that can get in the way of just simple buttjob play. I wouldn’t worry too much about the shipment damage Irontech does a pretty damn good job on packaging their dolls. I kinda regret not getting ultra soft silicone lol but yeah you would need to hang her when not used tho.
Regular gel butt just requires pillows under her or something with memory foam. Mine is in bed 24-7 and haven’t seen any defects from pillows yet.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

DocDx7
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DocDx7 »

I have Kitty with Ultra soft gel butt. I've had her for 6-7 months. She is without a doubt my fav doll so far, fabulous butt, great boobs, looks great in any position.
Butt is fabulous, I highly recommend this option. I store her on her back on top of a 3 inch thick mattress topper, $45 at walmart. Easy to cut to size. to fit storage bag.
I have noticed no flattening or change at all in her backside, it is just as good as day 1.

SkyWalker206

Post by SkyWalker206 »

can a memory foam prevent deform of ultra soft butt if I have to store her on her back all the time?

DocDx7
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DocDx7 »

The memory foam works great with mine, your mileage may vary...

nosmoking1979

Post by nosmoking1979 »

is a standing or hanging lairage an option

INFORMATIONS