https://www.coeros.com/

Sex Doll Turnable (Head) Screw - REVIEW

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Stocking_Hunter

Sex Doll Turnable (Head) Screw - REVIEW

Post by Stocking_Hunter »

Hello All,

I decided to take one for the team and recently purchased a Sex Doll Turnable (Head) Screw for testing purposes'.
turnablescrew4.jpg
turnablescrew4.jpg (41.47 KiB) Viewed 1005 times
https://www.coeros.com/product/sex-doll-turnable-screw/

According to the website:

Finally, a way to add more articulation to the neck of your sex doll! We introduce to you, the Sex Doll Turntable Screw connector that allows you to achieve more flexible articulation of your sex doll’s head and neck by simply replacing the original screw.
  • Easy to install, simply replace the original screw with this connector by screwing the base into the neck bolt.
  • The screw has undergone multiple rigorous tests to ensure reliable quality.
  • Made of stainless steel, it is rust-free, smooth, and provides a smoother connection.
  • The screw has is durable and aesthetically pleasing to view.
All of the above is true but....

The "tilt screw" is a nice idea. But this is not the greatest execution.

The tilt screw part looks to be fairly well made, (the tilt part is "screwed on" so if you break it it can be replaced?), but the adjustment allen set screw is cranked down so tight that the extension comes to you perpetually tilted. I am guessing this was done this way so you can install the bolt part in the neck and then force the tilt part straight when it is snapped on the head coupler. With most new dolls having some degree of flextion at the neck I would think this would tend to put undue stress on the neck coupler joint, (a part I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO REPAIR), and I can see someone with one of the earlier Zelex "balljoint" neck couplers, (for instance), snapping them right off because you would be straining 2 ball joints in different directions. ++NotGood.

There is no real way to grab the screw to get the allen loose without damaging the thread I am now going to have to jury rig something so I can grab the round part so I can exert enough torque to loosen the set screw.

Cutting some flats to get a wrench on the thing or maybe don't over-tighten an "ADJUSTMENT" BOLT so it can actually be, I don't know, "ADJUSTED" would go a long way to make this little gizmo more useful.

Just my 2 cents....

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Sex Doll Turnable (Head) Screw - REVIEW

Post by Coeros »

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to provide such detailed feedback on the Sex Doll Turntable Screw. Your insights are invaluable.

“I am guessing this was done this way so you can install the bolt part in the neck and then force the tilt part straight when it is snapped on the head coupler.”That's right, the screw cannot be turned by hand, and must be used leverage Stay away to turn it. This is to prevent the doll head from being unable to be fixed.

Your point about the potential stress it might put on the neck coupler joint is particularly concerning. Ensuring that our products don't cause damage to any part of the doll is of utmost priority. We'll consider redesigning or adding further instructions to avoid this situation.

Thank you for being proactive and providing your insights. Feedback like this helps us to constantly improve and serve our customers better.

Please let us know if you'd like any assistance with the current product, and we'll do our best to address the issue.

Best Regards,
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Stocking_Hunter wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:17 pm Hello All,

I decided to take one for the team and recently purchased a Sex Doll Turnable (Head) Screw for testing purposes'.

turnablescrew4.jpg

https://www.coeros.com/product/sex-doll-turnable-screw/

According to the website:

Finally, a way to add more articulation to the neck of your sex doll! We introduce to you, the Sex Doll Turntable Screw connector that allows you to achieve more flexible articulation of your sex doll’s head and neck by simply replacing the original screw.
  • Easy to install, simply replace the original screw with this connector by screwing the base into the neck bolt.
  • The screw has undergone multiple rigorous tests to ensure reliable quality.
  • Made of stainless steel, it is rust-free, smooth, and provides a smoother connection.
  • The screw has is durable and aesthetically pleasing to view.
All of the above is true but....

The "tilt screw" is a nice idea. But this is not the greatest execution.

The tilt screw part looks to be fairly well made, (the tilt part is "screwed on" so if you break it it can be replaced?), but the adjustment allen set screw is cranked down so tight that the extension comes to you perpetually tilted. I am guessing this was done this way so you can install the bolt part in the neck and then force the tilt part straight when it is snapped on the head coupler. With most new dolls having some degree of flextion at the neck I would think this would tend to put undue stress on the neck coupler joint, (a part I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO REPAIR), and I can see someone with one of the earlier Zelex "balljoint" neck couplers, (for instance), snapping them right off because you would be straining 2 ball joints in different directions. ++NotGood.

There is no real way to grab the screw to get the allen loose without damaging the thread I am now going to have to jury rig something so I can grab the round part so I can exert enough torque to loosen the set screw.

Cutting some flats to get a wrench on the thing or maybe don't over-tighten an "ADJUSTMENT" BOLT so it can actually be, I don't know, "ADJUSTED" would go a long way to make this little gizmo more useful.

Just my 2 cents....
Thanks for your info. I just ordered one of these, but now wish I would have seen this first. Wondering now if I made a mistake.....
"If you allow those who value or worship money and power over truth to control you, then you become part of the problem."

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

I think they use the same screw on their doll stands if im not mistaken. I have the 3-in one stand, but unfortunately this very same head screw got damaged b/c of its tilting design got stuck on my doll.
So I had to use pliers to force it off her.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

Stocking_Hunter

Post by Stocking_Hunter »

I actually found a way to move this sucker without using the my girls neck as a stress point.

IMG_20230813_153232.jpg
IMG_20230813_153232.jpg (120.01 KiB) Viewed 834 times
MF Head Stand with the new coupler connector option. (BTW You can screw ANY M16 threaded screw into the MF coupler. This one just happen to have an SMDOLL QC connector screwed on in this picture.)

Screw the turntable screw down on the MF head stand connector and pop a head on top and you can then hold the base and straighten the screw without straining your girls neck! :D

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Pussy69 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:51 am I think they use the same screw on their doll stands if im not mistaken. I have the 3-in one stand, but unfortunately this very same head screw got damaged b/c of its tilting design got stuck on my doll.
Hello,

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience.

Is the turning screw broken? I can send you another one for free.

Best regards,
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Coeros wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:19 pm
Pussy69 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:51 am I think they use the same screw on their doll stands if im not mistaken. I have the 3-in one stand, but unfortunately this very same head screw got damaged b/c of its tilting design got stuck on my doll.
Hello,

Best regards,
Coeros
Yes well it’s scratched pretty badly that it doesn’t connect to the bolt anymore. My TPE gal couldn’t stand due to her weight which resulted the mishap. So it’s better to have my silicone gal use that m16 screw instead. I’ll pm you my info when I come home from work.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Pussy69 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:26 pm
Coeros wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:19 pm
Hello,

Best regards,
Coeros
Yes well it’s scratched pretty badly that it doesn’t connect to the bolt anymore. My TPE gal couldn’t stand due to her weight which resulted the mishap. So it’s better to have my silicone gal use that m16 screw instead. I’ll pm you my info when I come home from work.
Thanks, I received your PM. :glou:

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

I bought two of these. I found that if I grip the non-threaded part with vice grips, I can then loosen the allen bolt on the threaded part to loosen up the ball joint. I'm not sure if that's been an issue for anyone, but the ball joint arrived too tight to move, but was easily adjusted.

All-in-all, really like this.

Plus it arrived fairly quickly with the Coeros Cleaning Kit thingy.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

DocWen wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:24 am I bought two of these. I found that if I grip the non-threaded part with vice grips, I can then loosen the allen bolt on the threaded part to loosen up the ball joint. I'm not sure if that's been an issue for anyone, but the ball joint arrived too tight to move, but was easily adjusted.

All-in-all, really like this.

Plus it arrived fairly quickly with the Coeros Cleaning Kit thingy.
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent purchase. :multi:

Your tip about using vice grips to adjust the tightness will surely be helpful to other customers who may experience the same issue. :thumbs_up:

If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Warm regards,
Coeros

calmterror

Post by calmterror »

If you need a grip point on threads use 2 nuts tighten to gather then place in a vise. also don't forget to use thread tape on your bolts.

INFORMATIONS