www.irontechdoll.com

Confusion with New "Real Lady" Dolls?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
lexico

Confusion with New "Real Lady" Dolls?

Post by lexico »

Hey Everyone,
I'm very interested in the new "Real Lady" dolls. But it's a little confusing getting full information. I can't seem to find a website/webpage with a good display of the body types, heads, and various "robot" options for these dolls. The Irontech site does not even clearly specify this, and it's their dolls!

I have written to the 3 support emails on the Irontech site, but all 3 seem to not be working. Their online chat also seems to not be working.

Does anyone know where we can find full information on these new "Real Lady" dolls?

Thanks,
Matt
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Confusion with New "Real Lady" Dolls?

Post by Meschler »

At the Moment there is only one body in the real Lady line (More will Follow) and no specific heads (you can use every existing Head from the „normal“ line). And as far as i know all options from the normal line should be available in the real Lady line.

I am in Contact with ken from irondoll in the Last couple of weeks and there was no Problem with Communication via email.
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

Did you try Rosemary ?

https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product-ca ... lady-doll/
And there are 2 threads here on TDF:
viewtopic.php?t=170943&start=15
viewtopic.php?t=170853

Actually China is celebrating national day holiday so you may not hear from IT or others for a few days.
:glou:

lexico

Post by lexico »

Hey Everyone,

After some back-and-forth emailing and looking carefully at materials, I have a clearer picture of these dolls.

I've had great help from Irontech, via email, and they have tried to provide me with details. I was able to piece enough together to make sense. Maybe it's just because these dolls are new, but there is definitely a lot of confusion, lack of information, and even contradictory details on them. As a web developer, I'm kind of a stickler for exact and easy information being delivered on websites!

Rosemary dolls were very helpful. They provided the best, clearest, and most complete information on these new dolls. Also, they have some good discounts running right now.

Thanks everyone for your help!

Matt
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Meschler »

I am glad that you Puzzled all Pieces together for a clearer Picture.

If you dont mind i am sure it would help the Community in you Could Share These Infos?

Thank you.
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Rosemary is very close with Irontech you can ask them anything about their dolls given with an immediate response.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

lexico

Post by lexico »

Meschler wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:23 am If you dont mind i am sure it would help the Community in you Could Share These Infos?
Hey Everyone,

I would not say the information is very coherent or clear. Just bits and pieces I was able to gather from emails.

I'm still not 100% certain which of the various skin and body/head options are best. I really wish there was a way to see these dolls first hand before buying.

What I learned, probably you all know already, but I didn't know because I'm new at this. Rosemary Doll looks like the easiest company to deal with, and the one with the best information.

Irontech provided me with a PDF of doll options, but I would not say it's very easy to use.

Thanks,
Matt

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

lexico wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:16 am
Meschler wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:23 am If you dont mind i am sure it would help the Community in you Could Share These Infos?
Hey Everyone,

I would not say the information is very coherent or clear. Just bits and pieces I was able to gather from emails.

I'm still not 100% certain which of the various skin and body/head options are best. I really wish there was a way to see these dolls first hand before buying.

What I learned, probably you all know already, but I didn't know because I'm new at this. Rosemary Doll looks like the easiest company to deal with, and the one with the best information.

Irontech provided me with a PDF of doll options, but I would not say it's very easy to use.

Thanks,
Matt
Hey Matt, I have this doll, so if you have any questions, just let me know.
Attachments
IMG_20230929_125634801_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230929_125634801_HDR.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 1491 times

lexico

Post by lexico »

Panther68 wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:34 pm Hey Matt, I have this doll, so if you have any questions, just let me know.
Panther68,
Thank you very much for your help! As you can see, I'm trying to figure this all out! Your doll looks truly amazing...

Can you give a rundown of the options you chose for this doll? Are there options you decided against, and if so why?

Thanks very much again!

Matt

lexico

Post by lexico »

Hey Everyone,

Just coming back to this discussion after a couple of weeks of trying to gather information to make a purchase of one of these dolls.

My overall sense is confusion. While several vendors have tried to help, all of their websites are so confusing and lacking, I'm not sure how anyone can be confident about what they are purchasing. My main point of confusion is understanding the various options.

For Real Lady dolls in particular, some vendors show certain doll options, while others don't. Most of them don't include all available options on their order forms, making it difficult to know whether you can or can't order a doll with certain options.

There is total confusion when it comes to getting information about the heads for Real Lady dolls:
-- I have yet to find a vendor who makes it clear how or if "soft silicone heads" and "enhanced mouths" are available for particular heads.
-- No one makes it clear whether "ROS Heads" are available or not for Real Lady heads, or which heads in particular accommodate ROS Heads.
-- A couple of vendors show contradictory details in their summaries of the doll details.

Writing to vendors, they often try to help but sometimes don't even know what's available in their own lineups! One vendor said I should just write in the textbox on the order form everything what I want. But that seems risky, if the options are not spelled out on the order form. I don't want a doll to arrive only to discover that they didn't do something I was expecting.

I'm saying all this as a willing customer! I'm ready to spend about $4,000 on one of these dolls. I'm just hesitating because of the lack of clarity.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

If they can't give you clarity, they don't deserve your $4000.

lexico

Post by lexico »

Gaijin wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:20 pm If they can't give you clarity, they don't deserve your $4000.
Yes, that's a sensible view! But I'd really like to get one of these dolls. Also, the confusion and lack of detail seems pretty widespread. As a web developer myself, I am astonished that products costing this much have such horrible clarity on the details.

I just don't see how vendors can be so unclear about what they are selling.

I don't want to name any vendors in particular here, because it's essentially all of them. If anyone here knows of a reputable vendor that does a good job with clarity on their orders, please let me know!

Thanks everyone!

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

lexico wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:23 am Hey Everyone,

For Real Lady dolls in particular, some vendors show certain doll options, while others don't. Most of them don't include all available options on their order forms, making it difficult to know whether you can or can't order a doll with certain options.

There is total confusion when it comes to getting information about the heads for Real Lady dolls:
-- I have yet to find a vendor who makes it clear how or if "soft silicone heads" and "enhanced mouths" are available for particular heads.
-- No one makes it clear whether "ROS Heads" are available or not for Real Lady heads, or which heads in particular accommodate ROS Heads.
-- A couple of vendors show contradictory details in their summaries of the doll details.

I totally agree with the confusion RE certain vendors offering one option and then another vendor offers something else or doesn't mention it at all!

As far as Irontech silicone heads, it is my understanding that ANY silicone head can be made with the enhanced mouth, as long as you choose the "soft silicone" option. It's basically that way with all doll manufacturers. The default option is "hard silicone", but if you want the ability to use it for oral funcions then you can choose "soft silicone" with the enhanced mouth function.

Don't confuse "enhanced mouth" with "ROS" or "oral sex function"; they are three different options. I found this at Rosemary Doll which lists the silicone heads you can choose for the "ROS" option..

Irontech-Autumn-Sales-2023.jpg
Irontech-Autumn-Sales-2023.jpg (276.01 KiB) Viewed 1121 times

I believe you can add ANY Irontech silicone head to a RealLady doll. The only ones that offer the "ROS" option are the ones listed on the image I included above.

-Enhanced mouth means it's a soft silicone head with an oral cavity and tongue so you can use it for oral sex. ANY silicone head can be made with soft option and enhanced mouth.

-ROS means you can open the mouth and keep it open or close it, and has the enhanced structure including teeth, tongue, and uvula. Available on S1, S17, S18, S20, S26, S29, S37, S40.

-Oral sex function means there is a motor (inside the neck I believe) so the doll head will electronically bob up and down to simulate a doll performing oral sex. Requires ROS option to the selected head.

Based on my experience with dolls, Rosemary offers the easiest way to understand all the options before you order. Fantastic customer service as well!
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

lexico

Post by lexico »

Hey mathieu242,

I appreciate your effort to help clarify things!

I saw that image on the Rosemary Dolls website. But it sort of causes more confusion. They show the ROS head in the graphic. Then you go to the order form for a specific doll and nowhere is the ROS head mentioned at all.

From your description, it sounds like I should just request the ROS Head (which has the enhanced mouth included), the soft silicone head, and the "auto blowjob" feature.

But yeah, Rosemary is the best I've seen. They have sincerely tried to help me via email. They told me to put my requests in the text box of the order form. Well, even in my emails asking them questions it's obvious they don't understand what I'm asking. I can't trust that my instructions in a text box will be followed, and if the doll shows up with the wrong options then what?

I appreciate knowing there are other people here who are experiencing the same questions!

Thanks,
Matt

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

lexico wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:38 pm Hey mathieu242,

I saw that image on the Rosemary Dolls website. But it sort of causes more confusion. They show the ROS head in the graphic. Then you go to the order form for a specific doll and nowhere is the ROS head mentioned at all.

From your description, it sounds like I should just request the ROS Head (which has the enhanced mouth included), the soft silicone head, and the "auto blowjob" feature.

Interesting. When I go to order any silicone Irontech Doll, the first option you can choose is the head, and it tells you underneath each head which one is ROS-available. But when I go to order a RealLady Doll, the ROS option is not available. THAT is weird because it is my understanding that RealLady will accommodate any of the ROS heads.

Now, the auto blowjob option MAY NOT BE available for the RealLady series. According to Rosemary it's only available on the 158, 160, 163, 164, 168 bodies. So it looks like you can get the RealLady Doll with one of the approved ROS enabled heads, just not with the auto blow function.

When I ordered my Starpery doll, I indicated some slight changes and options on the special instructions form and Rosemary emailed me within an hour to clarify what I was asking before they submitted it to the factory. They're very good at that!
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

INFORMATIONS