www.jiusheng-doll.com

Jiusheng's Perfect Doll (In Theory)

Jiusheng specializes in providing a wide range of exceptionally realistic dolls of superior quality and remarkable realism. What sets us apart is that our owner is the talented head sculptor responsible for creating heads not only for our own brands but also for other renowned brands. We take pride in offering unique doll customization services. For more information, please visit our website at : www.jiusheng-doll.com
Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Jiusheng's Perfect Doll (In Theory)

Post by Testacleez »

If we wanted this option, is this the ultra soft butt option or gel butt. Just to be sure.
JYdoll 161cm hybrid - Winnie
review viewtopic.php?t=158751
Elsa Babe 165cm silicone - Sakai, Iwai, yao, Rosalyn
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Elsa Babe 148cm ultra soft white silicone - Takanashi Mahiru
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD
MLW 148B hybrid - Ali and W1
Elsa Babe 148cm white hybrid - Miyamoto Kyoko, Hashimoto Wakaba, Kurokawa Mio, Inujima Haruko
Elsa Babe 150cm silicone - Hirosue Yuko

jiusheng-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by jiusheng-doll »

Testacleez wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:21 pm If we wanted this option, is this the ultra soft butt option or gel butt. Just to be sure.
anyname you want to call it. soft butt, gel butt, extra soft butt, ultra soft butt.... :D
Best Regards,
Emma

Email: jiusheng.emma@gmail.com / info@jiusheng-doll.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/jiusheng_doll
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jiushengdolls/
Discord Community: https://discord.gg/cMUZZKGkJd

🍍Stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.🍍

jiusheng-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by jiusheng-doll »

Hi serotta,
I guess you may like the 160e silicone body we have now. do you know this body?
Attachments
160e.gif
160e.gif (32.16 MiB) Viewed 1160 times
Best Regards,
Emma

Email: jiusheng.emma@gmail.com / info@jiusheng-doll.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/jiusheng_doll
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jiushengdolls/
Discord Community: https://discord.gg/cMUZZKGkJd

🍍Stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.🍍

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

I think the 168C is close to perfect. If they made a 168A :)

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Meschler »

The 160e is very Beautyful. I think this would be my First Choice, with 168c as close second. I still Hope for a good black friday offer….
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

serotta

Post by serotta »

jiusheng-doll wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:02 am Hi serotta,
I guess you may like the 160e silicone body we have now. do you know this body?
Hi Emma. I was just making a friendly suggestion. I'm not really doll shopping at the moment.

I saw an opportunity for Jiusheng to make an industry-beating doll and thought I'd communicate that.

John P

Post by John P »

Amazing doll! All are getting better at this.

What I don't like: Legs are 10cm too long.

You're welcome.

horrorhorry

Post by horrorhorry »

crazedcat wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:08 pm
horrorhorry wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:02 pm You should know Crazedcat :wink: can they hang with the more higher priced Tayu in your opinion ?
Jiusheng is definitely on the move up and doing all the right things lately. Looking forward to their release of the 2 new heads the forum voted on for them to create. This kind of interaction with the community is fantastic.

Since this is posted in Jiusheng's forum I won't comment on any competitive brands. I can answer any questions you have in PMs.
8) Yea whoops... I understand my mistake I will send you a PM

gestaltnier3470
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gestaltnier3470 »

I'm not currently shopping for a Doll since I'm not in the right position to do so. But, if I were, I think both the 168C and 160E Silicone dolls are very nice, and I like what Jiusheng has been doing so far.

Though, as a suggestion, I think a 175E Silicone Doll with a slender and perfect 90(E-Cup)-60-90 Supermodel body with an underbust of 70 cm, a leg length that's somewhere between 85cm to 90cm, probably 87.5cm (I'm honestly a sucker for long, slender and well-formed legs), a 70cm arm length and a shoulder length(probably either 38cm or 40cm) that perfectly matches the size of both her hips and bust(obviously) with the feet being either 24.5cm or 25cm. Something that would make a good addition for people who prefer taller dolls with well-balanced proportions.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

I think the 168 is perfect in every way to me. I just LOVE that body. It's amazing.
Yuki7.jpg
Yuki7.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 894 times
Yuki29.jpg
Yuki29.jpg (900.29 KiB) Viewed 894 times
Yuki32.jpg
Yuki32.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 894 times
Yuki38.jpg
Yuki38.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 894 times
Yukiko10.jpg
Yukiko10.jpg (3.13 MiB) Viewed 894 times

I mean. I couldn't possibly fault this body, it's my ultimate favorite body out there in the industry today. :thumbs_up:

thazehase

Post by thazehase »

JustDude wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:21 am I think the 168 is perfect in every way to me. I just LOVE that body. It's amazing.

Yuki7.jpg

Yuki29.jpg

Yuki32.jpg

Yuki38.jpg

Yukiko10.jpg

I mean. I couldn't possibly fault this body, it's my ultimate favorite body out there in the industry today. :thumbs_up:
I aggree that she is amazing.... BUT... she is quite heavy. So heavy that I could not deal with her. Which makes me wish they would made a smaller version, that weighs less.
The 148cm b and the 168cm c are the ones that I find the most attractive... the the tall one is to heavy and the small one would be to tight... and dangerous in my country, seeing the heads that are recomended for her.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

thazehase wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:32 pm
JustDude wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:21 am I think the 168 is perfect in every way to me. I just LOVE that body. It's amazing.

I aggree that she is amazing.... BUT... she is quite heavy. So heavy that I could not deal with her. Which makes me wish they would made a smaller version, that weighs less.
The 148cm b and the 168cm c are the ones that I find the most attractive... the the tall one is to heavy and the small one would be to tight... and dangerous in my country, seeing the heads that are recomended for her.
You know. I did order a second head for this one off MLW. Actually Yukiko was originally meant to go on the smaller MLW bodies. You can always ask your vendor to get a Jiusheng head on the 148 body if that's what you'd choose. :thumbs_up:

Also, just putting this info out there in case anyone else interested reads this.

thazehase

Post by thazehase »

JustDude wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:44 pm
thazehase wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:32 pm

You know. I did order a second head for this one off MLW. Actually Yukiko was originally meant to go on the smaller MLW bodies. You can always ask your vendor to get a Jiusheng head on the 148 body if that's what you'd choose. :thumbs_up:

Also, just putting this info out there in case anyone else interested reads this.
Oh, I know about that, but it does ot change that the 168cm is to heavy and the 148cm is to tight for me :mrgreen:

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

VERY nice.

Speaking of weight, how much is she in actuality?
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

Ava Love

Post by Ava Love »

The head of your choice, mine being #79 at this point, and a 158 B+ body bang in between the 148 B and 168 C using that sculpt as a pattern.

INFORMATIONS