www.jiusheng-doll.com

Jiusheng's Perfect Doll (In Theory)

Jiusheng specializes in providing a wide range of exceptionally realistic dolls of superior quality and remarkable realism. What sets us apart is that our owner is the talented head sculptor responsible for creating heads not only for our own brands but also for other renowned brands. We take pride in offering unique doll customization services. For more information, please visit our website at : www.jiusheng-doll.com
serotta

Re: Jiusheng's Perfect Doll (In Theory)

Post by serotta »

DollCommander wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:37 pm How many times can JS rehash the same stick thin, small breasted body? Nothing wrong with it, as a matter of fact your bodies are beautifully done but the entire catalog is basically one body type with small variation in height and small to lower mid size breasts. JS, you need variety.
It depends on how you look at it. Buyers who love big boobs and big hips already have a flagship doll at Jiusheng - the 160E. Beautiful sculpt, great height, good weight. Those buyers are flying first class all the way.

All the other buyer groups are out in the cold. So I agree that Jiusheng needs variety, but for the exact opposite reason you do. They need some great dolls that don't have big boobs or big hips.

I think manufacturers should strive for outstanding design, not just variety. There's a sweet spot for height, sculpt, and weight but most manufacturers are oblivious to it.

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

I’m very fortunate— I already have Jiusheng’s perfect doll, Lisa.

Well.

She’s not quite perfect—she can’t cook.

But other than that…

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Ava Love wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:35 pm If you don't like the JSD sculpts you can easy find comedy sized tits elsewhere you know?
Actually you can't in silicone. Nearly every silicone manufacturer has A-C cups on thin bodies, that's the easy path and one reason why Jiusheng doesn't stand out to many. I have a Jiusheng product currently by the way, and have been following them well before they even had any silicone body and no one cared about them (basically until they started cross marketing their MLW line, which until that point couldn't be advertised here).
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

serotta wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:50 pm
DollCommander wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:37 pm How many times can JS rehash the same stick thin, small breasted body? Nothing wrong with it, as a matter of fact your bodies are beautifully done but the entire catalog is basically one body type with small variation in height and small to lower mid size breasts. JS, you need variety.
It depends on how you look at it. Buyers who love big boobs and big hips already have a flagship doll at Jiusheng - the 160E. Beautiful sculpt, great height, good weight. Those buyers are flying first class all the way.

All the other buyer groups are out in the cold. So I agree that Jiusheng needs variety, but for the exact opposite reason you do. They need some great dolls that don't have big boobs or big hips.

I think manufacturers should strive for outstanding design, not just variety. There's a sweet spot for height, sculpt, and weight but most manufacturers are oblivious to it.
I've seen (and touched) their E cup (158 silicone) and others (TPE) in person, the breasts are not large in comparison to a real woman or even other dolls of the same cup size. These dolls (not specifically Jiusheng) are basically scale models, E cup on a doll is nothing like an E cup in real life and either is the rest of the body. Their 145 B cup is only one cm (77 cm) smaller full bust then their 155 F cup (78 cm) and their 168 C cup is the same size (78 cm), how does that work?

Jiusheng does have outstanding design in regards to detail etc. (the most detailed in TPE by far) and in some engineering aspects but their entire catalog looks the same from a distance (not crunching measurements) and two of their dolls are the same just in different heights (148 and stretched 168). Not much (again from a distance) visually stands out from scores of options from other manufacturers like zelex, fanreal, angelkiss, SM, irontech, XT, gynoid, tayu etc. etc. They all have multiple thin bodies with A-C cup breasts.

Rebranding their 148 B MyLoliWaifu body (and at least one head) and offering under Jiusheng is what got people to finally recognize them (because MyLoliWaifu is unable to be advertised here), but they need more than one body type to stay relevant long term and to get me (and others) to buy more than one of their dolls.

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

I'm super disappointed that they never made a silicone 160D, and then the other model's LHPs just kind of got worse and worse (still relatively better than most). I wish the 168C had a perfectly anatomically correct asshole at least. Really ruins it for me since its the visuals that turn me on, and that model is perfect except for the forward placed orifices...

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

I feel that we Westerners erroneously think that we are somehow a significant portion of Jiusheng's (or any Asian Doll Maker's) market. My guess is that, for the majority of doll makers, that we are a minor portion of their market which is why we see them hovering around a certain body shape, breast size and LHP.

I wonder if it's cost effective for them to pursue with any real time, energy and money, our Western tastes as anything but a sideline.

Still, I'm with Dollcommander in feeling that a bigger breast model might sell quite well, especially in the West.

I know that my MLW 148 is one of the nicest sculpts of the 7+ dolls I've owned over the last few years. I have no doubt that a bigger breast model of doll would be just spectacular. But, if I remember correctly from another thread, C-Cup is the most popular cup size followed by B-Cup and they seem to be aiming at that larger market.

Smart move? I don't know. Only they know their ROI and if they are doing so well that they don't need to explore that route.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

DocWen wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:18 am I feel that we Westerners erroneously think that we are somehow a significant portion of Jiusheng's (or any Asian Doll Maker's) market. My guess is that, for the majority of doll makers, that we are a minor portion of their market which is why we see them hovering around a certain body shape, breast size and LHP.

I wonder if it's cost effective for them to pursue with any real time, energy and money, our Western tastes as anything but a sideline.

Still, I'm with Dollcommander in feeling that a bigger breast model might sell quite well, especially in the West.

I know that my MLW 148 is one of the nicest sculpts of the 7+ dolls I've owned over the last few years. I have no doubt that a bigger breast model of doll would be just spectacular. But, if I remember correctly from another thread, C-Cup is the most popular cup size followed by B-Cup and they seem to be aiming at that larger market.

Smart move? I don't know. Only they know their ROI and if they are doing so well that they don't need to explore that route.
Those are good points.

The Asian market is very large and the culture is different, but there are a few things I would add or I think could be considered:

- Doll breasts do not behave (physically) like human breasts due to material limitations. A-C cups have very little physical movement because there just is not enough leverage on them to overcome the firmness of the material and allow that movement (jiggle, splaying, sagging etc.). Even though I do appreciate smaller breasts in specific situations, I will tend to go for larger breasts if for no other reason than the increased realism in movement and feel.

- There are already many, many more (maybe hundreds more) options for the Asian market that generally are unsellable to the west for various reasons (mainly legal). Much if not all of MLW's line being one example; Cat Doll, Wax Doll being just a couple more of many others. Even the JS branded 148 B (which was originally a MLW branded body) is riding a very fine line, and likely non importable to some western countries. The differences in style of JS's heads v.s. MLW are what make the 148 B able to barely ride that line. If one were to look outside the "western" box or what is allowable on TDF, they would find hundreds of options in silicone and TPE from AA-C cup aimed at the Asian market (not necessarily due to popularity but because of legality).

- When you look at anime/hentai/gaming/cosplay popular culture (which originated in Asia, generally is targeted to and is the most popular in Asia) you will see tons of large shapely breasts and bodies. These characters were not designed specifically for the west and in many cases were never intended for the west's entertainment and/or to be accessible to the west. Oppai (large breasted) characters are a staple in anime/hentai/gaming. Literal "cow girls" with large lactating breasts are a very popular theme and we are not talking about lactating A cups. There literally are breast milk cafes in Japan.

- Asia (and other regions) have a fascination with western culture and often try to emulate it. From rock music to levis jeans to big breasted blonde bimbos, many Asians love it. Recently, many Asian girls are going as far as to have their eyes surgically altered to look less Asian.

- I think there is a natural desire to have what you can't or don't have and that applies to not only Asians but all cultures. I see hundreds of thin A-C cup girls with faces of varying beauty on the street everyday; rarely do I see thick (not fat) with G cup or larger and a beautiful face, and when I do, they know what they are working with and are almost surely going to be a chore (and $$$) to deal with at a minimum. Large breasted natural blondes are exotic and desireable in Asia (and other regions), many European women go to Asia (and other regions) to capitalize on this and become very rich.

- Medium to large breasts, wide hips etc. hit human males on an instinctual and subconcious level. These are attributes that suggest fertility and the ability to support the raising of children. It is only relatively recently (in human history) that thin, small breasted "supermodel" type bodies have been considered desireable; for the majority of human history, these features were considered undesireable. And even today thousands of women get breast and even ass implants to effectively appeal to men's instinctual wants.

- If they want to tap into the Western market and gain a foot hold, they need more variety imo. Others will.

All of that being said; JS does an outstanding job at what they've done so far and I am highly impressed with what I see and have seen in person.

In regards to the idea of "if you don't like their sculpts, go elsewhere" (not you DW); imagine if JS used that mindset when the idea of silicone or the 148 B was proposed?

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

Dollnewb223
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dollnewb223 »

Kazuya wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:09 am Jiuesheng - do you have any bodies in development at the moment? Would be awesome if you could do a slightly taller 148b (anything taller than 150) for UK import. And address the reported extra tight openings for western customers.
Same thoughts. 168 is way too tall for me although a gorgeous sculpt and 148B is a bit too petite for me as the dimensions are unrealistic. I’d be very happy with 157cm with the same and that’d place the sculpt in the same range as most petite models.

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

Doll Master wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:21 am I'm super disappointed that they never made a silicone 160D, and then the other model's LHPs just kind of got worse and worse (still relatively better than most). I wish the 168C had a perfectly anatomically correct asshole at least. Really ruins it for me since its the visuals that turn me on, and that model is perfect except for the forward placed orifices...
Correct me if I'm wrong but I still haven't seen a real user review of the 168C where we can see LHP and how bad it gapes properly.

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Jugo wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:01 amCorrect me if I'm wrong but I still haven't seen a real user review of the 168C where we can see LHP and how bad it gapes properly.
JS168C - LHP.png
JS168C - LHP.png (2.81 MiB) Viewed 597 times
Check it out. She's not even bent over, and you can see it quite clearly. That's forward placement, which is a terrible shame with such an amazingly well-designed sculpt. I'm more disappointed by this, than really with any other recent event in the doll market. The realism of the design just makes the forward (inferiorly placed) anus look even more out of place.

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

i'm not sure you can draw that conclusion from a photo of a standing doll, look at this as an example, standing: download/file.php?id=1202436&mode=view, doggy; download/file.php?id=1207620&mode=view. The result depends as much on the sculpt as it does on where the hip joint is located within the pelvic area. I also think it depends on if the doll is cast with straight or bent hips.

horrorhorry

Post by horrorhorry »

Doll Master wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:34 am
Jugo wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:01 amCorrect me if I'm wrong but I still haven't seen a real user review of the 168C where we can see LHP and how bad it gapes properly.
JS168C - LHP.png
Check it out. She's not even bent over, and you can see it quite clearly. That's forward placement, which is a terrible shame with such an amazingly well-designed sculpt. I'm more disappointed by this, than really with any other recent event in the doll market. The realism of the design just makes the forward (inferiorly placed) anus look even more out of place.
Yes its really a shame the 168 is a great sculpt, the forward placement really really sucks, why make the doll so detailed only to skip on the LHP ... I cant rap my head around that, and many more doll makers don't take LHP seriously at all, I contacted them about this and they may consider updating it ...maybe in the future... i guess most costumers don't find it that bad .. why update, if the doll already sells well ...
so I am not holding my breath.

The picture of a standing doll is not the best way to show the LHP, They also don't seem to have any picture of the 168 just simply bend over in doggy style .. that's kinda strange right hmmm ...what you can see in that picture is the fact that the anal hole is under the ass cheeks , it looks bad... it should be between the ass cheecks ...

Everest18

Post by Everest18 »

Dollnewb223 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:36 pm
Kazuya wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:09 am Jiuesheng - do you have any bodies in development at the moment? Would be awesome if you could do a slightly taller 148b (anything taller than 150) for UK import. And address the reported extra tight openings for western customers.
Same thoughts. 168 is way too tall for me although a gorgeous sculpt and 148B is a bit too petite for me as the dimensions are unrealistic. I’d be very happy with 157cm with the same and that’d place the sculpt in the same range as most petite models.
Same for me too. 148B would be not allowed in many western countries, and the 168 is too heavy for me. What I am also noticing with some manufacturers is that they don't prioritise/ release western heads on the smaller dolls which makes import more difficult.

I also agree with the OP serotta's idea. Having an in-between new doll which is around the 157 to 160cm mark would satisfy western legal requirements, keep weight down, and more importantly allow the new western heads to be compatible.

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

Jugo wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:27 pm i'm not sure you can draw that conclusion from a photo of a standing doll, look at this as an example, standing: download/file.php?id=1202436&mode=view, doggy; download/file.php?id=1207620&mode=view. The result depends as much on the sculpt as it does on where the hip joint is located within the pelvic area. I also think it depends on if the doll is cast with straight or bent hips.
Woah. Hold up. It's that the 168c jsd? The tits look bigger in the picture.
JYdoll 161cm hybrid - Winnie
review viewtopic.php?t=158751
Elsa Babe 165cm silicone - Sakai, Iwai, yao, Rosalyn
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Elsa Babe 148cm ultra soft white silicone - Takanashi Mahiru
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD
MLW 148B hybrid - Ali and W1
Elsa Babe 148cm white hybrid - Miyamoto Kyoko, Hashimoto Wakaba, Kurokawa Mio, Inujima Haruko
Elsa Babe 150cm silicone - Hirosue Yuko

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Jugo wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:01 am
Doll Master wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:21 am I'm super disappointed that they never made a silicone 160D, and then the other model's LHPs just kind of got worse and worse (still relatively better than most). I wish the 168C had a perfectly anatomically correct asshole at least. Really ruins it for me since its the visuals that turn me on, and that model is perfect except for the forward placed orifices...
Correct me if I'm wrong but I still haven't seen a real user review of the 168C where we can see LHP and how bad it gapes properly.
Would you guys be interested in a review? I guess I could work on one for this weekend.

INFORMATIONS