zelex.com.cn

ZELEX Doll: SLE Series, Pleasure is so simple!

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: ZELEX Doll: SLE Series, Pleasure is so simple!

Post by Nackers »

cycleingking wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:02 pm Agreed, not perfect LHP. Not terrible either. I've not ruled out purchasing. Hard pressed to get HR Dolls and some of the infamous 6ye placement in other brands.
The weird thing for me, is there are a couple shots of her in doggy position and the LHP looks pretty good, but that last shot suggests the opposite. Really makes it hard to know until you actually see it in the flesh (so to speak). Could be that when she shows up you'd be stoked because the positioning is just fine, or it could be really annoying :(

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Same. That last shot reminds me of some of the older models of yesteryears. The clearly visible from behind shots makes me lean toward it being just fine. I can't wait till someone takes a plunge and reports back. Lol. It might just be me, but will see
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Corpius

Post by Corpius »

That's why I've been begging Zelex to release more pics of her standing from the back and slightly bent over so we can clearly judge the LHP for ourselves. They'd get so many more sales by showing it, esp from people on the fence about it rn.

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Yes, you and me both. No reason for none of the pics to include this. For now, prob just gonna have to wait till she's out in the wild 😜.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Feirmor
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Feirmor »

I wonder about the 164G, too. I haven't seen a good shot from the back to see how the LPH is. That's the one I got my eye on and I'd be sad if it's to sunken in.

kraziemokid2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kraziemokid2 »

I don't know if this has been answered but will these dolls ever be customizable?

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Feirmor wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:18 pm I wonder about the 164G, too. I haven't seen a good shot from the back to see how the LPH is. That's the one I got my eye on and I'd be sad if it's to sunken in.
Here is a link to this info.
The LHP looks good to me.

LHP photos of the SLE series viewtopic.php?t=173094

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Immanuel_Kant9
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Immanuel_Kant9 »

I have a couple of questions about the options:
1. On rosemarydoll there is only one leg option "standing with bolts". Do you have "hard legs" or regular ones without bolts? (there were no bolts in the promo photo)
2. Is it possible to make the option of implanted hair?

Aexpin007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Aexpin007 »

Immanuel_Kant9 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:58 am I have a couple of questions about the options:
1. On rosemarydoll there is only one leg option "standing with bolts". Do you have "hard legs" or regular ones without bolts? (there were no bolts in the promo photo)
2. Is it possible to make the option of implanted hair?
I believe they do not have hard feet without bolts on this new material SLE I was also questioning the feet on the promos without bolts. I think it's just for promo pictures. They should also promote the bolts since that is what is only available.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

No hard feet, SLE doesn’t work with it. The promo photos are wrong/just for show.

LoveFool882

Post by LoveFool882 »

bbc3 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:39 am No hard feet, SLE doesn’t work with it. The promo photos are wrong/just for show.
The weird thing is, I can see the seam line in the legs where the hard feet begin. So, it physically can be done with SLE for the promo shots. Maybe it's just not hard enough to stand up to the rigors of an 80-90 lb doll actually standing on them for any length of time beyond a photo shoot.

TheDudeAbides
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TheDudeAbides »

Is it possible to order a separate SLE insert for the inspiration series? I was disappointed with the hardness of the silicone insert and made a workaround but I would definitely be interested in buying an SLE upgrade. Would be cool to have different textures options too.

Badaboo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Badaboo »

This question has never answered, will light (natural) skin available in SLE? I don’t like tan as many others.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

It sounds like the coloring process is embeded into their SLE material and production and they are not currently working on making any other skin tones at this time. Reading between the lines, it sounds like the blend is this color for a reason and SLE is some kind of Silicone-TPE hybrid.
ZelexDoll wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:16 am Image
We have adjusted the coloring process, ensuring that the silicone base color matches the skin tone. This ensures that even if there is some discoloration due to prolonged friction, it is hardly noticeable, and minor tears do not affect the experience or visual appearance.
ZelexDoll wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:37 am
Nouchi wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:01 am The question has been ask but not answered, what about maintenance ?
Easy as standard silicone or closer to stringent TPE ?

"Prolonged use may result in wear and even tearing"
Dully noted, what about repairs ? Silicone glue ?

US stock only ?
What about us all over the world members ?

"We have adjusted the color of the raw materials to match the skin tone" :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

The SLE material is developed based on silicone gel, essentially still platinum silicone gel, but with a modified formula that makes it softer, more elastic, and lower in cost. Additionally, we have shifted the focus towards the sexual experience, adjusting the coloring process and reinforcing the structure of the vulnerable parts to reduce damage. Even if discoloration occurs due to prolonged friction, it is barely noticeable, and minor tears do not affect the experience or visual appeal. Maintenance is similar to that of traditional silicone dolls.

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

Hi Zelex,
The new ZX171C model is quite attractive in shape and cost.
How much does it weigh with weight reduction?
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

INFORMATIONS