sexyrealsexdolls.com

Lubricant suggestions

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Averagejoe95
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Lubricant suggestions

Post by Averagejoe95 »

Hey guys! Fairly new to the doll game here but bot enturely clueless. Im done cheaping-out on TPE/Silicone safe lubricants. I need suggestions to your go-to and best lubricants. Dont care what the price may be. Give me your best! I am DONE using grocery/pharmacy lubes!

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Lubricant suggestions

Post by Nackers »

Pepee water based gel lubes. They have a wide variety and vary a bit in viscosity so you can find the one you like most. Their "backdoor" one seems best because it's a little less runny than the standard one. Which makes it a bit better with the doll.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

"Backdoor" or anal lubes tend to work better with sex dolls.
Most liquid lubes are designed for humans and assume there is some secreted fluid to assist in the slick.

For TPE a small bit (1-2 ml) of thick anal lube inserted into the doll first, then some thinner liquid on your gears seems to work well.
With TPE the thicker stuff stays and sticks to the TPE and lasts longer.

For silicone, add more of both for a slippery ride.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

blacknblueballs69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by blacknblueballs69 »

I've tried many h2o based lubes over the years and nothing compares to Boy Butter h2o cream. It doesn't dry out and get sticky and it lasts twice as long or more as other clear water based lubes which makes it considerably cheaper. You don't have to keep reapplying it over and over, and it easily washes up with warm water. :)

https://www.boybutter.com/products/boy-butter-h2o-16-oz

For silicone dolls the boy butter original lube would be even better. Just don't use it with TPE.

https://www.boybutter.com/collections/b ... inal-16-oz
Starpery 172F Rozanne TPE
Tantaly "Monica" torso
Tantaly "Louise" butt

sweetzombiejesus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sweetzombiejesus »

I been using Shibari brand lube for the past couple years. i get it from amazon.

wildsnuffle
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wildsnuffle »

Really like Liquid Silk, used to be sold in the US, but now have to buy it from overseas. It's slick, but doesn't get sticky, a little water makes it go further. I've tried KY, ID Glide, Shibari, none of them compare IMO.

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

I've been using medical grade Vaseline with my TPE dolls. Several people have recommended Vaseline treatment to keep joints supple (shoulder, elbow, knee) and I figured by using Vaseline as lube, I'm keeping those parts supple. 5 years and so far so good 😁
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

Miss Barkley
Doll
Doll

Post by Miss Barkley »

Durex Lube, 01.jpg
Durex Lube, 01.jpg (115.15 KiB) Viewed 106 times

🗃️ Tessy's Drawer

Echo_Chamber

Post by Echo_Chamber »

J-Lube. Just add water. Best stuff ever. Thick n slimey, oh yeah.

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

Averagejoe95 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:11 am Hey guys! Fairly new to the doll game here but bot enturely clueless. Im done cheaping-out on TPE/Silicone safe lubricants. I need suggestions to your go-to and best lubricants. Dont care what the price may be. Give me your best! I am DONE using grocery/pharmacy lubes!
Two words = water based - try different find yours.
170cm C S39 Real Lady silicone Lalya Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
167cm S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft silicone

159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery - Darla
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

INFORMATIONS