www.tayu-doll.com

Hopes and future improvements for Tayu doll

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Manuferamg

Re: Hopes and future improvements for Tayu doll

Post by Manuferamg »

I like normal women with breasts between C and D with proportionate measurements (90-60-90) they can vary a little, little weight, and it would be very pleasant to warm up the body, which I don't see as so difficult with a good radiant cable and several thermostats properly placed throughout the body, the heating is already known to have to be slow, if it is too fast it can burn the interior silicone. perfect the moan sensors a little more, more durable body paint and very important to perfect the hair implants, today they are very bad, the hair falls out in a few months even if you take great care of the doll.

jkk211

Post by jkk211 »

ovbtlwivxi wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:32 pm This thread is probably going to be too all over the place to help the manufacturer much :). But I give my +1 to this and would buy it:
gestaltnier3470 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:49 pm I want a 175cm E-cup with a slender, elegant and perfectly balanced 90-60-90 supermodel body with the shoulders match her bust and hips and longs slender legs(somewhere between 87.5cm to 90cm) since Supermodel and perfectly balanced Slicone Dolls that exceed the 170cm mark are almost a rarity IMO(with a few exceptions, of course). Also, like many others, Pigmented silicone to match skin tone and toes with articulated joints which would make really nice improvements.
I like the 170E a lot, it's so close. If they could just cut down the hips/ass a bit, from 97 to 90 for a perfect hourglass...
I concur, an updated 170E is most welcome. Maybe add some toned abs too. I definitely would love a doll thats basically a semi-toned (muscle wise) victoria secret model. It would make me tingle down there every time i see her.

Kittypiper
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kittypiper »

Perfect heart shaped booty is important. I hope in near future TaYu will design more slim waist curvy butt models :)
- B or C cup would be the good boob size.
- Height of the doll about 155cm.
- Hip size about 95cm
- Slim waist but natural look.
- Heart shaped curvy booty.

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Really want to see the above ass shape in the above picture on your gals….

Primus_Sucks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Primus_Sucks »

I’m new here I know but I did just place an order from MRD, this is a quote from Alice about the silicone pigment:

“ The silicone base used for each doll varies according to the selected skin color. For instance, a natural skin color option will incorporate a light silicone base, whereas a light tan selection will utilize a darker base, and so on.”

In my research this does seem like a new development, cheers!

serotta

Post by serotta »

My hope is that Tayu will make a few dolls with this approach so they are hot, plausible, ideal height for most buyers, and ideal weight for most buyers:

1. height 160-165
2. under bust 68-70
3. waist 60-62
4. hips 89-94
5. B, C, or D-cup boobs with outstanding shape

Quater

Post by Quater »

Optional detachable legs and roomier (3 cm dia.) fixed vagina.

bobbyboulders

Post by bobbyboulders »

I'd be in just for darker skin tones (brown for Latina or Indian and dark brown for African women) and heads with fitting facial features. I recently bought a doll from another company simply because I couldn't find a suitable tone from Tayu.

puff-puff
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by puff-puff »

Hello, I am new to TDF and just purchased Riley 158 C+ really looking forward to receiving her.
I would also like to purchase 161 F if she could have the same details such as vagina and improved hands as Riley.
Implanted human hair on amoveable jaw head would be good. Agree with others for seamless head/neck and pigmented silicone to match skin tone

Commish

Post by Commish »

puff-puff wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:58 pm Implanted human hair on amoveable jaw head would be good. Agree with others for seamless head/neck and pigmented silicone to match skin tone
Movable jaw heads will be soft silicone so implanted hairs are probably not going to be a thing. I think tayu made a post last month saying they’re now starting to pigment the silicone base starting with all the 158c orders so that’s no longer an issue. Still trying to save up to order mine :thumbs_up:

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

I'm pretty sure a couple manufacturers are looking at making the head part hard and part soft silicone. The goal being the jaw and mouth are still flexible and soft while the scalp and eyebrows are hard enough to take implanting hair well. Not sure if any of them have it working yet.

Kittypiper
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kittypiper »

Of course curvy butt is important but i think face is still the most important thing when making doll buying decisions.
My priority list when buying doll:
1. Beautiful 18 years old teenage face. (blonde)
2. Fit and curvy perfect butt.
3. Overall body shape. (Slim waist, curvy hips and thighs)
4. Lightweight body (18-28kg)

Young shakira and young Britney are examples of sexy faces for new dolls.

Kittypiper
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kittypiper »

My favourite body type is slim waist and round butt body. I'm sure many can share my opinion. Many older Ta Yu bodies are imitating quite average flat booty (not fit). Of course flat butt is realistic because
many women has booty like that. But who want's to see realistic flat butt when you can enjoy sexy round butt ?
I hope in near future Ta Yu will design new round butt bodies. My credit card is ready :)

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Kittypiper wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:16 am This thread is dedicated for improvement suggestions only for more perfect dolls in future. Tips for the designers.

Less stimulating vagina texture

I've found almost every doll manufacturer doing too stimulating vagina textures. Why should it be so stimulating?
In my opinion less stimulating is more realistic and you can last longer and that way to get longer sexual act. I dont want to ejaculate fast.

There should be one less stimulating texture for connoisseurs.
You can choose the vagina textures on Tayu models. I'd say the default texture of the 148 is the least ''stimulating'', and the closest to a real woman. If that's what you want you can choose that texture for whatever model you decide to order.

Kittypiper
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kittypiper »

JustDude wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:58 am
Kittypiper wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:16 am This thread is dedicated for improvement suggestions only for more perfect dolls in future. Tips for the designers.

Less stimulating vagina texture

I've found almost every doll manufacturer doing too stimulating vagina textures. Why should it be so stimulating?
In my opinion less stimulating is more realistic and you can last longer and that way to get longer sexual act. I dont want to ejaculate fast.

There should be one less stimulating texture for connoisseurs.
You can choose the vagina textures on Tayu models. I'd say the default texture of the 148 is the least ''stimulating'', and the closest to a real woman. If that's what you want you can choose that texture for whatever model you decide to order.
Thank you about good information. That's just what i'm looking for. Less stimulating is my thing. But not a sleek pipe like fleshlight classic has :)
But i'm still waiting for perfect body release. I have already chosen my favourite head. It is Katniss :)

INFORMATIONS