www.xtdoll.com

XT Doll 163F Club

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

XT Doll 163F Club

Post by jeep2639 »

I'm aware of at least 4 of us who purchased this doll, so I decided to move my action here, and hopefully have all the others do the same. We are all "brothers in law..." and can share our thoughts here.
I'll start moving content here.
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: XT Doll 163F Club

Post by jeep2639 »

After a lot of deliberation, research, discussions, and communicating with manufacturers as well as vendors (I like to be thorough, and I already made a mistake with my first doll...), I just placed an order.
My first doll was a 112lb TPE doll. Beautiful, but 112lb.

So, I decided to go with Silicone doll for the second one. The advantage of silicone, as I'm told in this forum, is that it looks much better, more durable, and doesn't take on the color of the cloths she is wearing (silicon is not as porous as TPE, and doesn't release oil). I want to keep her in the box until taking her out, 2-3 times a week. At the same time, I read that TPE feels more like real skin and better for interaction. I believe that by now, this has changed, and softer silicon is being used. At least that's what I saw from videos of some of the higher-end brands.

My preference is for small breasts. B-cup is ideal for me, followed by A-cup, and possibly C-cup, but that's it... My initial target was the Fanreal 158B model, with the scaled-down Maria and Della (beautiful heads). It wasn't as much as it was the $2,800 price tag (after discounts and fixed price as I was told by several vendors), as it was the 70+lb weight. The doll is listed as 66lb, but in several different places I read that the ultra-soft features would add 3-4Kg, putting her at about 73lb. Not that this is too much, but then I looked at the XT Doll 168C and it was 66lb with all those features. 7-8lb lighter. That's significant.

And then I saw the 163F body, at 55lb... It would be so much better to play with her!

I communicated with XT Doll, who was very, very responsible. Including this morning, answering my last questions. XT Doll seems to be very innovative with some great ideas. They sent me pictures and videos, and it seems that their silicon dolls are pretty soft. Their Zero reverse thrust vagina (not to mention their video showing their experiments with it) is a winner. There is a post in which they talked about a new vagina that is much more robust and will not tear easily. As of this morning, I learned from them that the zero reverse thrust vagina IS, actually, that new vagina.

I asked them about the 168C vs. the 163F, and they said that the 163F is "the most advanced, best-selling, and best-received body by customers."

Now, I know what you are thinking... A man who prefers B-cup prefers the F-cup girl over the C-cup girl? Well, oddly enough, I prefer the breasts on the F-cup over those of the C-cup. The 168C breasts don't seem like they are smaller, and I don't like the shape and location of the nipples. I prefer those of the 163F. Plus, when I compare the 163F dimensions to self-propelled women, I'm really getting someone who has the body of Scarlett Johansson... Could be worse...

So, I made my decision, and also chose Rosemary Doll as the vendor. They have the best price, and have an advanced cleaning kit that sells regularly for $500+ now at $99. That could be a game changer too, even though it should be relatively easy to carry a 55lb to the shower... At the last minute, I changed my mind about the second head and switched from XT-18 (Irina) to XT-9 (Mercat). Somehow Mercat looked more, I don't know, sexy... Irina was just too serious... The order was placed in the last hour. Now, we wait...

In the title of this post, I included the original names of the heads (Nancy and Mercat) for people who are searching for information, but their official names will be Emily (Nancy) and Natalie (Mercat) when they arrive.

I included a few pictures. Note that the Mercat picture is actually of a 158F TPE doll.

I will update you with progress, unboxing, and more.

The specs I ordered:

1. Body: XT-163F Nancy (https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/16 ... l-nancy-2/)
2. Material: Silicone
3. Skin Tone: Natural
4. Head 1:
a. Head: XT-2 (Nancy)
b. Hairstyle 12: Blonde Wavy
c. Eyes: Blue
d. Implanted Eyebrows: YES
e. Makeup: Same as picture, strong red lipstick
5. Finger Nail Color: #6 (Red)
6. Toe Nail Color: #6 (Red)
7. Breast: Gel
8. Nipple Color: Brown
9. Areola Size: same as website picture
10. Vagina Color: Brown
11. Vagina Hair: None
12. Vagina Type: Fixed
13. Feet: Standing without bolts/hard feet
14. Skeleton: EVO
15. Reduced Weight: YES
16. Insertable Penis: NO
17. Hyper Realism Body Painting: YES
18. Articulated Fingers: YES
19. Ultra Soft Butt: YES
20. Ultra Soft Vagina: YES
21. Zero Reverse Thrust Vagina: YES
22. Sexy Lingerie: #12 (FREE in Black Friday)
23. Premium Cleaning Kit: YES ($99)
24. Extra Head:
a. Head: XT-9 (Mercat)
b. Hairstyle #2: Brown Long
c. Eyes: Blue
d. Implanted Eyebrows: YES
e. Makeup: Same as picture, strong red lipstick
25. Specifications:
a. Height: 163cm | 5ft4
b. Full Bust: 89cm | 35”
c. Under Bust: 65cm | 25.6”
d. Waist: 62cm | 24.4”
e. Hips: 89cm | 35”
f. Shoulder Width: 36cm | 14.2″
g. Arm Length: 67cm | 26.4”
h. Leg Length: 90cm | 35.4”
i. Foot Length: 22cm | 8.7”
j. Weight (super weight-reduced): 25kg | 55lbs
k. Vaginal Depth: 15cm | 5.9″
l. Anal Depth: 14cm | 5.5”
m. Package Size: 153*40*32cm
Attachments
xtd036-019.jpg
xtd036-019.jpg (86.31 KiB) Viewed 5314 times
xtd009-01.jpg
xtd009-01.jpg (192.57 KiB) Viewed 5314 times

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

My girl (Emily) will be Blonde. Here are a couple of pictures XT Doll sent me of Nancy with a blonde wig. Can you resist this face???
(Note that the face is in the TOP part of the picture...)
Attachments
20231106145525.jpg
20231106145525.jpg (2.83 MiB) Viewed 5299 times
20231106145458.jpg
20231106145458.jpg (3.27 MiB) Viewed 5299 times

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

And here are the clothes I bought for her thus far. They should arrive before she does, so I can dress her up as soon as she arrives. Also, here is the color I asked for the fingernails and toenails to be. It wasn't one of the options provided by RD, but XT Doll were flexible enough to accommodate my request.
Attachments
Shein 1.png
Shein 1.png (1.24 MiB) Viewed 5298 times
Nails.png
Nails.png (39.88 KiB) Viewed 5298 times

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

My thoughts as to my doll purchase went something like this:

I’ve been unhappy with my other dolls once I had them and I started to examine why that was so. Because I was always so excited to shop, order and get them. The thought that came to me was that in pictures is difficult, if not impossible, to determine what size they really are. They can be as tall as your imagination makes them.

I’m a tall guy (188 cm). So the smaller dolls, while typically lighter, are just too small for my size. I had been forced to keep my purchases into the shorter dolls because of the weight. And then Weight Reduction started rearing its haloed head and made getting a bigger doll possible. I was waiting to see how the TAYU 160 turned out, but when it dropped it was shorter than I thought (158) and, while light, it was also due to it having an really thin build and tiny waist. Beautiful, arousing, quality build but just the wrong shape and size for me.

So I started shopping even more. That’s when I stumbled across XT Doll with their weight reduction. Finally I saw a doll that met my criteria (<60#, > 160cm).

Another thing is that I normally bought small breasted dolls (Bs and Cs). So I thought I’d go with a bigger breast. The 163F definitely has that!!

Lastly, I stuck with Asian Looking Dolls. This time I went with Caucasian/Western Doll.

So, I went from small, short, small breasted Asians to larger, taller, bigger breasted Westerner. I’m really hoping I like this doll. Maybe even love this doll. We’ll see! It’s hard to tell at this point because I was just as excited to get my other dolls as much as I am to get my 163f! Ha!
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

What I bought: Nancy with hair, eyes and skin like the vendor’s pictures but with deep red finger and toe nails and the following free adjustments: Hyper-realism Body Painting (FREE), Articulated Fingers (FREE), Hard Hands (FREE), Ultra Soft Butt (FREE), Ultra Soft Vagina (FREE), Soft Silicone Head (FREE), Zero Reverse Thrust Vagina (FREE) and these paid adjustments: Implanted Eyebrows and Movable Jaw.

Mercat was my back up head because Jeep2639 brought it to my attention. lol.
---
DocWen
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

andy1324

Post by andy1324 »

DocWen,,, if you dont mind sharing,, who is your vendor?

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Andy1324, even though you didn't ask me, I got mine through Rosemary Doll...
DocWen, looks like we got identical twins, except that my Nancy (Emily...) is Blonde. Which can change, anyway. And I didn't take the moving jaw.
Out of curiosity, why hard hands? Does it work with articulated fingers?

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

andy1324 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:00 pm DocWen,,, if you dont mind sharing,, who is your vendor?
Rosemary Dolls. The Black Friday discount along with all free stuff was too good to pass up.
---
DocWen

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

My Nancy is as per the default options appearance wise. With the addition of Movable Jaw/ROS head and ZRT Vagina, plus hard hands and feet, articulated fingers, soft butt and vagina and gel breasts. Some of the options cost more, some were free. I didn't want to wait for the BF or Xmas sales so I was happy to pay.

I looked a a few vendors before narrowing it to Rosemary Doll or Fantasy Wives, mostly because both allow you to set the currency to AUD. FW was more expensive in theory, but they used a much better conversion rate between US and AUD so actually worked out cheaper than RD. But in the end I decided by coin toss to buy through Fantasy Wives since RD price match so it was going to be the same price anyway.

Hard Hands works with articulated fingers. The main benefit is they reduce the chance of poke through. Something I've experienced with both wired and articulated fingers before. I think it cost about $70 more but if it stops the poke through it'll be money well spent.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Thanks for the explanation about hard hands. I don’t know how far they are in the process of making my girl, but I just asked them, if it’s not too late, and since it was a free option through RD, to make hard hands on my girl too. We’ll see if it was too late.

UPDATE: it wasn’t too late, and I will be getting hard hands. Thanks, mate!

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Sorry I missed this! I was on my phone doing the boards and this slid by.
jeep2639 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:01 pm Andy1324, even though you didn't ask me, I got mine through Rosemary Doll...
DocWen, looks like we got identical twins, except that my Nancy (Emily...) is Blonde. Which can change, anyway.
Pretty much! I’d been looking at the Vendor pictures of Nancy and that’s what drew me to her. Her wide mouth and general shape of her face are very captivating. But I’m always leery of Vendor pictures as they are taken in conditions that us untalented plebes are unlikely to replicate (Make up, hair, lighting, poses, etc.). However, once I saw factory pictures, I knew… I just… knew.

When it comes to blonde vs red head, it’s so difficult to choose! I thought the factory pictures of Blonde Emily were amazing! And I suspect I’ll be picking up a blond wig for Alice (aka Nancy) later… to, ya know, role play a bit with her. lol.

As far as the Mercat head, I unashamedly admit that I *yoinked* that idea from you. She’s quite beautiful as well. And very Western, which is the theme I was going for.
And I didn't take the moving jaw.
I’m unsure about the moving jaw. The pictures of them using it are nifty and add a little bit. But it might just be a gimmick that’s a ROI loss. That is: it’s not worth the extra cost. But with the discounts, it only added $75 to my order. If I don’t think it will greatly change the shape and look of Alice. Not from judging the pictures where they show it in action on the Nancy head.
Out of curiosity, why hard hands? Does it work with articulated fingers?
Nackers answered this one very well. Hard hands don’t interfere with the posing of the fingers but they make finger pokes less likely. Don’t completely eliminate the issue just make it less likely. Plus, I like holding the harden fingers much more that the soft squishy fingers of non-hard fingers.

Plus, as you noted later, they were an unpaid option. Seems like more and more silicone doll manufacturers are going that route.
---
DocWen

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Candy at Rosemary Doll informed me yesterday that my order was sent to XT Doll. The clock has started!

I’ve noticed from other XT Doll threads that some people have received factory photos within 2 weeks. Candy was realistic, though, and told me it would probably be closer to three weeks.

Here’s hoping! Ha!
---
DocWen

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

By the way, the blonde Nancy factory photos are actually not for me… not sure who… but one look at that face… yeah… good news is that Nackers’ explanation of hard hands (I thought they would be rigid and not articulating, but he said they still articulate) made me ask the factory if it was too late to add that option, and they said it wasn’t too late, and will add them! Man, I can’t wait for the first deliveries of her to see what she looks like in “natural environment…”

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Great to hear you got the hardened hands.

Yes, seeing her in your home with the type of lighting and surrounds that you see everyday will be interesting and captivating.
---
DocWen

INFORMATIONS