https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

The True North Clan

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: The True North Clan

Post by agent0013 »

Veyronna
Mage of the True North Clan

Photo_1709003935321.jpg
Photo_1709003935321.jpg (2.89 MiB) Viewed 530 times

Project complete! I gotta say that I'm pretty proud of this! Is it perfect? No, but this is also the first time I've tried anything like this. I learned a lot and should I ever have to make it again I know it'll only get better! Let's take a look at some of the details of this outfit. Except for the boots, everything she is wearing is custom. (Her boots is one thing I do want to change, but that's a whole other fiasco!)

Photo_1709003397193.jpg
Photo_1709003397193.jpg (10.38 MiB) Viewed 530 times

Hat! Also doubles as an umbrella as the fabric is kinda water resistant, and the brim is actually a disc of plastic! The point is all natural with no additional support.

Photo_1709003410458.jpg
Photo_1709003410458.jpg (9.51 MiB) Viewed 530 times

Her big blinging necklace! Another of the Amethyst beads that were used on her staff, a bent jump ring, and a bit of gold chain. This was probably the easiest part of the whole project.

Photo_1709003394190.jpg
Photo_1709003394190.jpg (8.55 MiB) Viewed 530 times

A staff, practically crackling with raw power! This is nothing like what I envisioned when I started making her and the single thing that fell farthest from my original vision. Why? Mainly because her hands are so small! Her hands have the same gripping radius as a Lego minifig! Why am I sure? Because that's a piece of Lego tubing making up the shaft of the staff! A bit of wire, a mess of jump rings, and some amethyst beads. It was fiddly, but worth it!

Photo_1709003378394.jpg
Photo_1709003378394.jpg (11.77 MiB) Viewed 530 times

The sleeves are attached to the dress but I decided not to sew them on. I knew that I wanted to have something across her back to help hold the top of the dress together and I was thinking gold chain which required a jump ring to attach it anyways. So, I ran a ring through the sleeve and the top of the dress to connect it, also giving me somewhere to attach the chain.

Photo_1709003384647.jpg
Photo_1709003384647.jpg (9.54 MiB) Viewed 530 times
Photo_1709003381472.jpg
Photo_1709003381472.jpg (10.78 MiB) Viewed 530 times

I feel like this detail really brought the outfit together. A little leather belt with holsters for wands! Since her hands are so small these little Lego wands work perfectly!

Photo_1709003400451.jpg
Photo_1709003400451.jpg (10.08 MiB) Viewed 530 times
Photo_1709003407173.jpg
Photo_1709003407173.jpg (3.45 MiB) Viewed 530 times
Photo_1709003390994.jpg
Photo_1709003390994.jpg (10.56 MiB) Viewed 530 times
Photo_1709003403808.jpg
Photo_1709003403808.jpg (11.59 MiB) Viewed 530 times

So far I'm really liking the wire in the hem. Whether she's moving, casting a spell, or the ambient magical energies are just flowing around her, that dress is never going to be sitting still!

Photo_1709003237572.jpg
Photo_1709003237572.jpg (2.47 MiB) Viewed 530 times

The added bonus of that staff is that she's basically a tripod! I hope to get a lot of cool poses out of her without having to use additional stands (although I could probably hide any I need to use easily enough with her poseable dress! Heh.)

You can look forward to seeing more of her soon. She deserves an intro shoot into the Clan and that needs to happen soon because she's due to start causing some problems for Arachne soon... I'm glad you guys seem to like her as much as I do! Thanks for the comments! :mrgreen: :glou:
Image Proud servant of Arachne Baenre, the drow elf.

Follow us on Twitter!

The Adventures of Arachne Baenre (Story thread)
Arachne the Domesticated Drow (Non-Story thread)
The True North Clan (Mini thread)
0013 Modifying and Maker thread

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Welcome Veyronna! 🥰

You hit the… uhh… jump ring with the pliers… when you said some things went in directions you hadn’t envisioned. I’ve generally found my plans to only be “suggestions” at best.

Those Minis tell you what they want… and it’s best to listen!

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Absolutely WOW! :crazyeyes: I love all the details of the accessories, but the dress is simply breathtaking! A work of art... you've got "fairy fingers"! 🧚‍♀️✨🤩 (...I don't know if this expression is used in English, but in French it means that you have amazing dexterity! "doigts de fées") :D

Very well done! Big BRAVO! 🧵👗 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Stocking_Hunter

Post by Stocking_Hunter »

She looks great! :D

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

Welcome, Veyronna :thumbs_up: This is great work, fantastic attention to detail 8)

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

I've just joined this thread... :D Already a lot of interesting things. Congratulations on making this blue magician outfit! :thumbs_up:
Xycolo dolls :
Hadaly : viewtopic.php?f=525&t=145037
Yumi :viewtopic.php?f=525&t=149127
Cindy :viewtopic.php?t=164358
Geena : viewtopic.php?t=173044

Victor's Mini-Dolls : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602

We are happier by the passion we have than by the one we give
François de La Rochefoucauld

Stocking_Hunter

I love the first and the last pictures with her wand lit up.... And you said no FireBalls! :P

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

ShadowFun wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:39 am Welcome Veyronna! 🥰

You hit the… uhh… jump ring with the pliers… when you said some things went in directions you hadn’t envisioned. I’ve generally found my plans to only be “suggestions” at best.

Those Minis tell you what they want… and it’s best to listen!
It was all for the best! The staff I ended up with is better than what I envisioned and it's the farthest from the original idea.

I agree with you to a point... They want me to evict Arachne and haven't come to terms that isn't going to happen! If only we could all just get along... :?

gogodolls wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:01 am Absolutely WOW! :crazyeyes: I love all the details of the accessories, but the dress is simply breathtaking! A work of art... you've got "fairy fingers"! 🧚‍♀️✨🤩 (...I don't know if this expression is used in English, but in French it means that you have amazing dexterity! "doigts de fées") :D

Very well done! Big BRAVO! 🧵👗 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:
Thanks Gogo! No, I've never heard the phrase in English, but I like it!
I've always wondered what your Location line meant and I think this post has narrowed it down a little. Hello from the prairies!

Stocking_Hunter wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:13 am She looks great! :D
Thank you! :glou:

the living tribunal wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:51 pm Welcome, Veyronna :thumbs_up: This is great work, fantastic attention to detail 8)
Thank you! :mrgreen:

Vicvic wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:41 pm I've just joined this thread... :D Already a lot of interesting things. Congratulations on making this blue magician outfit! :thumbs_up:
Welcome Vicvic! Glad to have you!

Stocking_Hunter wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:26 pm I love the first and the last pictures with her wand lit up.... And you said no FireBalls! :P
"That's not a fireball, this is!"

Photo_1709082294593.jpg
Photo_1709082294593.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 391 times

Follow us on Twitter!

Stocking_Hunter

:D

BetterLoveDollForYou
BetterLoveDoll
BetterLoveDoll

Post by BetterLoveDollForYou »

:razz: Oh my goodness, your hands are truly gifted! The details are so exquisite. I am utterly blown away by the beauty of these elegant ladies! I believe they are absolutely real! Can't wait for more beautiful and vibrant photos!
Glad to have you here! Cheers~
Our website:
https://betterlovedoll.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/David_beterlove

Better dolls from the best brand!
:angel:

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

Bonus photo from Veyronna's Arrival Part 1. This pose ended up mostly hidden behind Veyronna in the photo that was used. Glissa, a younger elf than the battle hardened Aldrea, can certainly benefit from the more experienced woman's tutelage.

Bonus 1.jpg
Bonus 1.jpg (8.42 MiB) Viewed 310 times

Follow us on Twitter!

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

Veyronna's Mourning

“Aldrea, wait! We need to wait for the others!”

“We need to push the attack! Come on!” urged Aldrea, her swords glowing with magic.

01.jpg
01.jpg (10.37 MiB) Viewed 272 times

Veyronna looked at Trenii and grumbled. Trenii just shrugged. “Fine, but hold back! We’re far from the healers!” she pointed out.

02.jpg
02.jpg (11.78 MiB) Viewed 272 times

Aldrea ran ahead and the others followed at a distance. As casters they weren’t meant to be on the front lines. That was Aldrea’s job. A couple arrows flew past and Veyronna instinctively turned in the direction they came from and returned a fireball.

03.jpg
03.jpg (5.78 MiB) Viewed 272 times

As she did so she heard another noise behind her. She whirled around and saw Trenii had collapsed to the ground, an arrow protruding from her neck.

“Trenii!” she screamed, dropping her staff and moving to her side fast enough her hat fell off. “Healer! HEALER! she begged but she knew that they were too far back. They probably couldn’t hear her let alone get here in time.

04.jpg
04.jpg (11.89 MiB) Viewed 272 times

Veyronna pushed Trenii’s hands away from her neck and pressed her own hands against the wound, stabilizing the arrow to not make it any worse.

05.jpg
05.jpg (10.68 MiB) Viewed 272 times

“Breathe! Just breathe! Help is coming! You’ll be okay. You’ll be okay! Stay with me! Stay with me, Trenii! Oh goddess, HELP! she begged. She could see the life draining from her lover’s eyes. She could feel her grip on her arm loosening as she grew weak. Veyronna felt helpless. Despite her own magicks she was no healer. There was nothing more that she could do aside from try and stem the flow of blood and that wasn’t enough. Slowly, Trenii’s head tipped to the side as the last of her strength left her body. She was gone.

06.jpg
06.jpg (9.89 MiB) Viewed 272 times

Veyronna’s screams of rage and anguish could be heard from across the battlefield.

07.jpg
07.jpg (11.16 MiB) Viewed 272 times

The clan members who were listening to Veyronna’s story looked on in stunned silence.

“Veyronna, I am so sorry for your loss,” consoled Evey.

Glissa looked stunned. She held Aldrea in very high regard and thought her to be nearly flawless, except for her encounter with the drow.

“Thank you for sharing. I know that had to be hard to tell,” added Aneka. “It adds a lot of context to your behaviour towards her. I too am very sorry.”

“Thank you all. It’s okay. That was years ago now. I still miss her but I’ve had time to mourn. Mourning can be done alone but I never had a chance to vent my frustrations. Aldrea went on to be the hero of that battle. History tells that tale. It doesn’t tell the tale of a woman watching her lover die in her arms as she gets left behind.” Nor did it tell of the things she did to the archer that fired that arrow. “All I ask of all of you is to understand, and to let me deal with this in my own time, in my own way. I did not expect to see her here. I’m feeling a lot of emotions right now.”

Saffee put an arm around Veyronna’s shoulders. “It’s okay. Take all the time you need, and if you need someone to talk to all you have to do is ask. We’re a clan and we’re supposed to be there for each other. I’m here for you, Veyronna.”

The other women nodded and murmured in agreement.

A lot of inspiration collided to make this story happen. When I wrote Veyronna's intro I didn't know what had happened to make her so frosty towards Aldrea. I already had the ideas in my head for Cat B and fire. I also had the idea of a loss of life for Cat E. It all came together and became this! I'm pretty pleased with it.

Follow us on Twitter!

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

A sad and powerful tale. Heroes can be dicks…

Let’s all hope Agent isn’t the next casualty of the war! 8O

Tailor
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tailor »

Oh that was quite sad :crying: Sorry that Veyronna lost her lover, such a beautiful and brave warrior she was.
Well told story :thumbs_up: It reminds me of the battles in a book series about Jomsvikings I'm currently reading. It is not easy to defend yourself against a barrage of arrows unfortunately.
Jade: SM 148cm
Claire: JM New Tree Elf 80cm
Mi-Soo: Starpery 171cm A

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

ShadowFun wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:34 am A sad and powerful tale. Heroes can be dicks…

Let’s all hope Agent isn’t the next casualty of the war! 8O
I'm sure someday we'll hear Aldrea's side of this. Maybe she had a good reason?

Tailor wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:14 pm Oh that was quite sad :crying: Sorry that Veyronna lost her lover, such a beautiful and brave warrior she was.
Well told story :thumbs_up: It reminds me of the battles in a book series about Jomsvikings I'm currently reading. It is not easy to defend yourself against a barrage of arrows unfortunately.
Being compared to someone who got published is always wonderful! :mrgreen: Thank you!

I'm glad it gave both of you some emotions. I know I felt them too when I was writing it! :crying: Thanks for reading!

Follow us on Twitter!

INFORMATIONS