Starpery.com

Introducing Brooke, a Starpery 148F review

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
hieligekoe

Re: Introducing Brooke, a Starpery 148F review

Post by hieligekoe »

Holy cow! She's a bonafide hottie! Great pictures!
My dolls:
Genevieve / Delilah - WM 140D: viewtopic.php?t=166375
Kailani / Maria - WM 164J: viewtopic.php?t=177461
Emily / Lisa - SE Doll 157H: viewtopic.php?t=177463

Mnb1991
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mnb1991 »

Thanks for the review really detailed I enjoyed it
The only reason I went with silicone for my first doll was because I didn't care too much for oiling and having my doll secrete oil and also the staining but it looks like Starpery has a new tpe recipe do you still have to oil the doll after so many weeks and is there any staining I tend to lean more towards darker clothing colors purples Grays Blues but if there is a new formula for tpe that doesn't sweat have odor or stain from clothing I wouldn't mind buying my second doll in a TPE considering the weight reduction don't get me wrong my 90 lb doll is great and I absolutely love her but only doing a few positions over time kind of gets the same and it would be good to have a less have your body so I can pick her up and have fun with her while holding her in my arms

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Mnb1991 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:31 pm Thanks for the review really detailed I enjoyed it
The only reason I went with silicone for my first doll was because I didn't care too much for oiling and having my doll secrete oil and also the staining but it looks like Starpery has a new tpe recipe do you still have to oil the doll after so many weeks and is there any staining I tend to lean more towards darker clothing colors purples Grays Blues but if there is a new formula for tpe that doesn't sweat have odor or stain from clothing I wouldn't mind buying my second doll in a TPE considering the weight reduction don't get me wrong my 90 lb doll is great and I absolutely love her but only doing a few positions over time kind of gets the same and it would be good to have a less have your body so I can pick her up and have fun with her while holding her in my arms
Thanks for the comment Mnb1991.

Like TPE, Silicon stains as well. But again like TPE, stains slowly disapears over time.So don't take for granted that it will not happen with silicon, it can. I did stain my full silicon SM157 bad, but again it faded out over time.

I am not sure if I will oil Brooke at this point. I will keep an eye on the TPE and ask Chris about it.

However, to answer your question, TPE dolls only sweat oil when new for first few days. But from what I read, many manufacturers got rid of this issue. But my dolls never sweat oil later on when "re-oiled". The quantity of oil used is not enough to saturate the TPE i guess. Briefly I never had a TPE doll restarting to sweat again after being "re-oiled" every few months.

Like I said earllier in this thread though. Starpery TPE does no sweat oil at all and have no smell, which is a BIG plus.

Also this is not a big chore to oil a doll when you want to di it. You put small amount of oil in your hand and spread it on your doll until she is slippy. I take less than 5 minutes. It is like putting sunscreen on a super hot babe.

Now about the weigth, Brooke is 80 pounds, so only 10 pounds lighter than yours, so I would not expected a dramatic change from yours.

Good luck in your research.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

esp wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:27 pm Yeah when I seen that silicone version photo set my mind was going crazy wanting to hit the buy now button.. I don't know how I fought that..
Same! Her cousin the 153E Cup aint bad either. I think that was the issue for me...I got lost in trying to decide and then- poof, off radar. this thread brings it all back to me though!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

cycleingking wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:13 am
esp wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:27 pm Yeah when I seen that silicone version photo set my mind was going crazy wanting to hit the buy now button.. I don't know how I fought that..
Same! Her cousin the 153E Cup aint bad either. I think that was the issue for me...I got lost in trying to decide and then- poof, off radar. this thread brings it all back to me though!!
Yeah Babel is doing a hell of temptation job here posting all these pics and that review.. Hard not to want to order..
Gel Booty SM 170E viewtopic.php?t=149487
"Pretty Jane" viewtopic.php?t=141441
I Can't Keep My Hands Off Of Her.. Beautiful Redhead SM175L
viewtopic.php?t=146337

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

What the heck is that gaze Brooke? What do you have in mind?

Francis

Post by Francis »

Thanks for the picture

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

LOL! Nice pose... Brooke is really beautiful and so seductive! 😋🤪😍

Great photos! BRAVO Babel99! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

😘 💗💗💗
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

Babel99 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:34 pm
cycleingking wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:50 am @Babel99

You mentioned weight at 80lbs. Was that a typo? Asking because I see this model listed at around 60ish lbs.

Thanks!
Not a typo, I double checked and my scale is super precise. She is exactly 80.1 pounds (36.4 kg) with the head on.
Absolutely stunning, I must say. Ty for your insights and I agree about the wrists.
Darla is 159cm F silicone and is 70 lbs w WR.
170cm C S39 Real Lady silicone Lalya Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
167cm S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft silicone

159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery - Darla
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Always had a weakness for the farmer's daughter look ...

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Babel99 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:21 pm Always had a weakness for the farmer's daughter look ...
...Makes you want to go for a ride in the countryside! :mrgreen:

Nice pics! BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

gogodolls wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:41 am
Babel99 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:21 pm Always had a weakness for the farmer's daughter look ...
...Makes you want to go for a ride in the countryside! :mrgreen:

Nice pics! BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Ho yeah I would drive FAR for this :whistle:

Here two last one from that shoot ...

Streaker

Post by Streaker »

Awesome pics. The pose looks very realistic.

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Streaker wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:00 pm Awesome pics. The pose looks very realistic.
Agreed and that farmers daughter look in that bra are fantastic!!!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Starpery Manager wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:39 am Regarding the weight issue, this is within a reasonable range. Since TPE and silicone squeeze the inner core to different degrees during pouring process, there will be some differences in the weight loss effect. And the doll's weight we describe are based on the average of multiple measurements.
I totally DISAGREE with this statement from the manufacture :evil:

Firstly - thanks for the good review. Much appreciated.

I am both in love and disappointed at the same time.

This doll has been #1 on my 'to buy' list ever since I saw her on the Rosemary Doll website - https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/14 ... doll-zoey/

The curves are magnificent - at 148cm she is (just) tall enough - she was going to be my new #1 spinner doll at 30kgs as advertised on the above website - this is quoted as the TPE doll with silicone head.

I also am interested in 4-5 other Starpery Dolls with the weight reduction. (If the weights are actually as quoted - not higher)

I have owned dolls since Nov 2015 ranging from 23kgs right up to 42kg. I have been harping on about weight reduction for the last 7 years and (so I had thought) had FINALLY found the company that has truly made a breakthrough in making these works of art more manageable with lower weights. My 42kg doll is vastly more sexy than the smaller 140cm 23kg doll (WM140d) but the lightweight doll gets played with far more often than the 42kg Amazon Women simply because moving 42kg of dead weight is almost impossible for the regular middle-aged guy.

Can the manufacture please confirm with us/me that whether she is 30kgs (with head) as advertised or 36kgs as mentioned in this review. This is NOT OK to advertise the doll at 30kg and she is actually 36kg - at 30kgs she is just barely light enough to be a spinner doll ie easy to move around during sex and photography. At 36kgs she is just another f_cking heavy doll that is a burden and strain to lift and carry etc.

I have 12 dolls and am looking to purchase another 3-4 in the next month or so, at 30kg this is my perfect dream spinner doll and #1 on my overall list. For 36kgs she is just another doll and I might as well get a taller doll.

I was strongly considering doing a bulk order for multiple dolls from the Starpery range through Rosemary Dolls.
1- 148 (as per this review) at 30kg
2- 174C at 26kg
3- 172F at 31kg
4- Super BBW at 45kgs
5- 150b at 22kgs
and there were 1-2 others that I can't remember at the moment

So I basically have $10,000 - $20,000 to spend on dolls in the next few months and was strongly considering getting all Starpery Dolls - BUT... this was based on the weights being totally accurate and if they are out by up to 6kgs (ie much heavier than quoted) then this is false advertising and puts me off buying anything from Starpery.

I am aware that this will sound a bit melodramatic but I actually feel somewhat betrayed - I was very strongly considering getting my whole new 'Harem' made up of 4-8 dolls from the Starpery range but this whole 6kgs heavier (and the manufactures pathetic lame attempt to say this is OK) had really put me off. I feel kinda like I was all hyped up to start a new 'relationship' with a nice 'organic' woman but (just in time) found out some massive flaw that she has.

Melodramatic and over the top I know but I can actually taste the disappointment in my mouth... (what a f-cking drama Queen)

I have just recently moved into my new house - and have room for 25-30 dolls (possibly up to 40) and the LIGHTWEIGHT Starpery Dolls were going to be the start of my new doll harem. I was actually giving thought to getting multiples of my favourite Starpery girls - for example I was considering getting THREE of the 148F dolls (at 30kgs) one in Natural skin tone - one in Tan and one in Cocoa/Black. Ultimately I want about 10 natural dolls 20-25 Tanned dolls and about 5-10 Cocoa/Black dolls.

I had these grand plans to get most (if not all) of this harem through Starpery - but if I cannot trust such a simple thing as the correct/accurate weight and their representative says a 6kg difference is OK then my plans might have just been thrown out of the window...

Manufacture please confirm as soon as possible whether this doll is actually 30kg as advertised or really 36kgs - do not give me that crap that this is a reasonable range of error - it takes the doll from being borderline lightweight and a must-have to just another heavy hard to handle doll.

Very angry at your response that 36kg is OK when it say 30kg - it is most definitely NOT OK. This is your companies selling point that can get you a great percentage of the market - so many of us are screaming out for lighter more manageable dolls - NOT 6kgs over the advertised weight - I repeat for the final time - this is NOT OK

INFORMATIONS