www.wmdolls.com

New Material S-TPE

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: New Material S-TPE

Post by WM dolls »

CBRF4I wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:13 am So this new material is injection molded, or cured (vulcanized) like silicone? Any samples for sale?

The production process of S-TPE is similar to that of TPE. You can purchase samples of S-TPE material from our authorized vendor.

WM DOLLS

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

doudou64 wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:49 am hello a question that I ask myself while looking at the comparison are they both light tan color? does this new step change the color? and is it possible to see the real light tan color with this new step? make a comparison between light tan normal tpe and light tan stpe because I find it very dark or not pretty thank you
The two of them have different skin tones. The skin tone of S-TPE dolls is produced about WM standard skin tones.

WM DOLLS

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Al Bundy wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:05 am I have the same question as doudou64... the S-TPE Doll looks very dark, please tell us this isn't the new Light Tan.
The two of them have different skin tones. The skin tone of S-TPE dolls is produced about WM standard skin tones.

WM DOLLS

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

12_21_2 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:57 am Few questions

How soft is S-TPE compared to ultra soft tpe?
Is S-TPE lighter than TPE? If so, how much lighter?
Will S-TPE have gel butt and gel breast?
Does S-TPE stain as much as original TPE?
Dolls produced with S-TPE have similar softness and weight to those produced with regular TPE.
Dolls produced with S-TPE will have gel breasts. We are currently experimenting and have not yet introduced gel buttocks.
Dolls made with S-TPE material experience a significant reduction in oil production, enhancing their resistance to stains compared to dolls made with TPE.

WM DOLLS

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

ZZ48UUP wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:17 am Dear WM.

I have 16 of your heads. SIXTEEN!!! I have made an investment in your brand. I have been waiting on the sidelines, waiving my hand with $$$$ in the air for two or three years now.

I DON'T want an exaggerated Bimbo Doll. I DON'T need a new material. I NEED a doll with accurate LHP!! Period!!!

The curves on the 164 are too exaggerated for my taste and I want a taller doll than the 159C.

You make every height, curve, breast size imaginable but have only TWO TPE dolls with accurate LHP. Can you just fix that???!!!

As an experienced doll owner, that is why I haven't purchased from you over the last three years. It has nothing to do with the material of the dolls.

Sorry for the off topic rant.
I'm very sorry, but we have the correct LHP on all newly designed molds. We indeed have some older molds with incorrect LHP, and we are gradually remaking them. However, the number of molds we have is quite large, and it will take a considerable amount of time to modify all of them.

WM DOLLS

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

ondsdoll wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:37 pm Another question while waiting for a answer from a earlier question, does S-TPE need oiling with baby oil?
No, It doesn't need any oil.

WM DOLLS

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Voltage wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:54 pm Severe lack of info on this new material. Would like some updates. Does it need oil? Will it stain from black/purple clothes? How soft is it really? Seems softer than silicone, but harder than tpe if you ask me. What if you damage the doll and need to repair? Will regular tpe block and tpe paste work? Which dolls are getting the new material type? Will a silicone or tpe doll touching your S-Tpe doll melt the material? Is the enhanced detail material pigmented?
S-TPE does indeed produce significantly less oil compared to standard TPE, making it more resistant to stains. However, due to its softer nature compared to silicone, S-TPE may not resist stains as effectively as silicone.

Nevertheless, we do offer TPE cleaning paste, which can be used on S-TPE surfaces as well. Therefore, there's no need to worry about stain-related issues.

Dolls produced with S-TPE have similar softness and weight to those produced with regular TPE.

WM DOLLS

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

elarring wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:35 pm This looks great, is it available now?
Yes, it is available now.

WM DOLLS

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

WM dolls wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:15 am
elarring wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:35 pm This looks great, is it available now?
Yes, it is available now.

WM DOLLS
Hi WM,

I am very interested in your 154b body in S-TPE.

My only concern is if this model still uses the technique of ultilizing a string to suspend the vagina/anus rod to the skeleton, there by creating some small holes directly leading to from the love holes to the skeleton when the doll has completed manufacturing. I am concerned that if liquids directly contact the metal skeleton, that it will rust, and break prematurely.

Can you let us know if you have solved this issue for your newer dolls/this model please? thanks!
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-02-22 021857.png
Screenshot 2024-02-22 021857.png (347.22 KiB) Viewed 759 times

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

Have the LHP corrections been according to factory spec or customer feedback? It would also be very helpful to know which molds have corrected LHP, especially to avoid issues when examining factory photos.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Definitely need direct details of the LHP progress bc often times manufacturers like to say their LHP is upgraded as a sale tactic but still isn’t proper for doggystyle. Thanks for responding to a lot of the answers WM.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

WM dolls wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:08 am
ZZ48UUP wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:17 am Dear WM.

I have 16 of your heads. SIXTEEN!!! I have made an investment in your brand. I have been waiting on the sidelines, waiving my hand with $$$$ in the air for two or three years now.

I DON'T want an exaggerated Bimbo Doll. I DON'T need a new material. I NEED a doll with accurate LHP!! Period!!!

The curves on the 164 are too exaggerated for my taste and I want a taller doll than the 159C.

You make every height, curve, breast size imaginable but have only TWO TPE dolls with accurate LHP. Can you just fix that???!!!

As an experienced doll owner, that is why I haven't purchased from you over the last three years. It has nothing to do with the material of the dolls.

Sorry for the off topic rant.
I'm very sorry, but we have the correct LHP on all newly designed molds. We indeed have some older molds with incorrect LHP, and we are gradually remaking them. However, the number of molds we have is quite large, and it will take a considerable amount of time to modify all of them.

WM DOLLS
WM,

Sorry for the rant. Thank you for your reply and I look forward to purchasing a new TPE doll once one of remade dolls between 162 and 166 with realistic curves is available.

Thank you very much!

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

The new material sounds interesting.
Message sent regarding it.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Ava Love

Post by Ava Love »

Is the S-TPE available in cocoa and black skintones?

Also, is it available in the JK range?

Thank you.

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

WM dolls wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:34 am
astronomyguy wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:01 pm Can you get gel breasts at larger breast sizes due to the increased strength of the S-TPE?
Thank you for your suggestion; it's a great idea. We will definitely give it a try. We appreciate your valuable input.

WM DOLLS
You should definitely test it with the Korina Kova doll. Those funbags are massive.

YL-158 K-cup with 220 face "Lady D"
WM-163 H-cup with 198 face "ScarJo" aka Black Widow
HR-164 G-cup with 26 face "Vampirella"
Irontech-156 E-cup ebony with Penny face "Mercedes Monroe"
6YE-161 L-cup with 213 face "Karen Starr" aka PowerGirl

INFORMATIONS