*NEW* AK6-157

AngelKissLoveDoll was establish on 2022, which is one of the most professional silicone sex dolls in the world.
Our factory is specialized in silicone dolls. Every detail of material ratio, touch feeling, product life cycle, makeup matching, etc. has been studied by each professional department. Only to give customers the most satisfied silicone doll. Website: www.angelkisslovedoll.com
mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

*NEW* AK6-157

Post by mathieu242 »

Angelkiss again, wow..like a new doll every week at this point :D

Not seeing her advertised on a lot of vendor sites yet.

AK6
157cm

Bust: 80cm / 32in
Waist: 57cm / 22in
Hips: 87cm / 34in

Weight: 33kg / 73lbs

Look at those hips!! 8)

3-My-Robot-Doll-Angel-Kiss-Doll-LS46-157cm-AK6_1080x.jpg
3-My-Robot-Doll-Angel-Kiss-Doll-LS46-157cm-AK6_1080x.jpg (121.9 KiB) Viewed 3516 times
14-My-Robot-Doll-Angel-Kiss-Doll-LS46-157cm-AK6_1080x.jpg
14-My-Robot-Doll-Angel-Kiss-Doll-LS46-157cm-AK6_1080x.jpg (136.15 KiB) Viewed 3516 times
9-My-Robot-Doll-Angel-Kiss-Doll-LS46-157cm-AK6_1080x.jpg
9-My-Robot-Doll-Angel-Kiss-Doll-LS46-157cm-AK6_1080x.jpg (116.02 KiB) Viewed 3516 times
10-My-Robot-Doll-Angel-Kiss-Doll-LS46-157cm-AK6_1080x.jpg
10-My-Robot-Doll-Angel-Kiss-Doll-LS46-157cm-AK6_1080x.jpg (117.4 KiB) Viewed 3516 times
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

Zenrel

Re: *NEW* AK6-157

Post by Zenrel »

Wooooooooow, those hips are amazing!
Relani - AK4 #S29 viewtopic.php?t=177137
Previous Dolls
WM164D S29
Desi - SM156A X8 -replacement- TBA
Zhuhua - IT165 S6 -replacement- TBA
Wishlist
JSD 160E
AK6 157cm
Sino S161
Sanhui 163

“Imagination is more important than knowledge.” ~ Confucius

thazehase

Post by thazehase »

I have never seen that doll ever before.

Cb_bs
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cb_bs »

**wow I love this amazing hips!! :thumbs_up:

serotta

Post by serotta »

Not my cup of tea, but it seems to be the style of the day right now - tiny under bust and waist, giant hips. This is the fourth new release like this I've seen since November.

The photos don't seem to match the measurements. My guess from the photos would have been a 52-cm waist and 98-cm hips.

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

I absolutely love the figure. Jarliet and CLM also have super hippy silicone dolls out now, and I’m thrilled to see them proliferating. I do wish manufacturers would consider making dolls with large hips and small busts, though!

“Pear shape” is requested around here pretty often, and this is a lovely offering.

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Reminds me of the WM doll 164cm F body. But that doll got unnatural long legs and I guess it will fit much better as a 157cm

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Cartoonish sculpt and too heavy… just my 2 cents
Meet a lovely TAYU lady from Andromeda‘s galaxy
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
Jiusheng 148B Shino (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf white (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf pink white (TPE)
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

Joevega12

Post by Joevega12 »

serotta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:50 am Not my cup of tea, but it seems to be the style of the day right now - tiny under bust and waist, giant hips. This is the fourth new release like this I've seen since November.

The photos don't seem to match the measurements. My guess from the photos would have been a 52-cm waist and 98-cm hips.
no this right here my friend is gold you must be going blind 🤣 nah I'm just playing with you I know we all have different taste but to me they got it right this time with this body for me this time it's not too tall the boobs are not too big just right the booty in the hips looks fantastic see this is how most of the realistic woman out there today body looking even if you look at the Run way models today all of them have this type of body with fuller hips thier not sticks in bones anymore I know most of you guys like fantasy type of dolls but that's totally not what some of us want something very realistic to the woman we already out here seeing in the real world maybe the bimbo doll would be a great choice for you in im not even trying to be funny how ever I might be crazy over the body of this doll but the face looks terrible yall should make better silicone faces in don't expect 273 head to come to the recuse everytime now im going to have a hard time trying to pick out a face with this body

SeaMonkey555
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SeaMonkey555 »

serotta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:50 am Not my cup of tea, but it seems to be the style of the day right now - tiny under bust and waist, giant hips. This is the fourth new release like this I've seen since November.

I agree, those dimensions don't seem to match up with the photos. I'm personally into dolls with a rough measurement of 80-60-100... full butt, yet able to wear most standard, small-sized lingerie. I would normally turn away from the measurements listed (hips below 90cm), but the pictures look great. Maybe the measurements were made at approximations of where the waist and hip points are, and not at the actual lowest/highest points? There does seem to be a lot of discrepancy in this regard between manufacturers.

Also related rant: I wish all manufacturers did consistent MTV measurements. The easiest shortcut to weight savings I see are squatty torsos with stick legs. I would much rather have a heavier doll personally. Currently I look for standing photos and do the calculations myself using browser console tools. I know it's not very accurate, but it's a lot better than no measurement at all.

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

This is a great petite and curvy option. I hear ya SeaMonkey, on paper... this doll would normally do nothing for me...In these pics however- Sheesh. She is ticking some major buttons.

First of, this should be the base level for AK/WM in regard to LHP. Helps with my attraction to this one beyond what normally gets me excited. Secondly, the hips on this otherwise petite chick is freaking amazing. I agree with another poster, I would love to see this model with a slightly larger waist and a tad less boobs. Big hips don't HAVE to have equally big boobs. They did not go too far on this one, but I still want them smaller.

AK has been cranking out some sexy ladies lately... To the point I might finally pull the trigger on one. Sadly, none of their heads are my personal taste. I tend to prefer more mature/sexy woman faces vs teen inspired. I'd love a great discount for a body only model :wink:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Logjammin

Post by Logjammin »

Looks somewhat like their earlier 157cm model and with wider hips. I guess they went back to the drawing board for a revision. Nice curves. Great LHP. Agree with above poster that breasts could be maybe a size or so smaller. But this is good. Will stay tuned .

Mazyl
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Mazyl »

I absolutely love those hips. I only wished breasts would be smaller.
The measurements above seem a bit off compared to the pictures.
Isn't it their 157cm doll from last year? The measurements from last year seem more accurate:
Bust 75
Waist 52
Hips 93
61.7 lbs / 28 kg

DanaScully

Post by DanaScully »

the 157 does look like a lot of fun for a midnight rendezvous

WM/JINSAN ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE AVAILABLE IN TPE?

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

DanaScully wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:20 pm the 157 does look like a lot of fun for a midnight rendezvous

WM/JINSAN ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE AVAILABLE IN TPE?

Unfortunately, AK dolls are only made with and available in silicone 😕
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

INFORMATIONS