betterlovedoll.com

*** Manufacturer Accounts Removed ***

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

*** Manufacturer Accounts Removed ***

Post by TDF_Management »

Please note the following Manufacturer accounts have been removed owing to Rule or Policy violations.

Best Real Doll

RIDMII

Normondoll

We regret we can no longer offer Mediation services for these sellers/manufacturers

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: *** Manufacturer Accounts Removed ***

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Are we allowed to know more specifics?
These guys got alot of good press in the beginning from TDF, then all of a sudden they aren't TDF verified.

The drastic switch really had a lot of us scratching our heads

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

In Ridmii’s case it was obvious they didn’t list the manufacturers of the dolls they were selling. This is usually a red flag b/c it’s not crediting the original brand. Newcomers wouldn’t know any better b/c all the dolls were labeled Ridmii, which is deceiving info.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Pussy69 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:41 pm In Rimdii’s case it was obvious they didn’t list the manufacturers of the dolls they were selling. This is usually a red flag b/c it’s not crediting the original brand. Newcomers wouldn’t know any better b/c all the dolls were labeled Rimdii which is deceiving info.
Out of curiosity, what would be the reason ?
If they are getting dolls from let's say, WM ,why not credit WM?
I do remember they were saying one brand of doll was a whole other brand ,and I can see how that could be sus ,but also could have been a typo.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

The Doll Advocate wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:05 pm
Pussy69 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:41 pm In Rimdii’s case it was obvious they didn’t list the manufacturers of the dolls they were selling. This is usually a red flag b/c it’s not crediting the original brand. Newcomers wouldn’t know any better b/c all the dolls were labeled Rimdii which is deceiving info.
Out of curiosity, what would be the reason ?
I do remember they were saying one brand of doll was a whole other brand ,and I can see how that could be sus ,but also could have been a typo.
I have no idea, at first I was thinking maybe the person in charge of the site was being lazy considering their customers successfully got the dolls they ordered. The fact that every doll on that site
was labeled Ridmii, we veterans were definitely skeptical about it. Not only WM dolls but Irontech as well.
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

The Doll Advocate wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:05 pm Out of curiosity, what would be the reason ?
Aren't they mostly a knock off company? I think they make the dolls, but copy the designs of WM, IronTech, etc. And use the official images of those brands, in many cases. They have a few of their own designs, but not many.

Not sure how TDF managers missed that.

Also, is there a reason everyone's misspelling the name? It's Rid Me of this brand. Not Rim Dee.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

toddjy wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:56 am
The Doll Advocate wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:05 pm Out of curiosity, what would be the reason ?
Aren't they mostly a knock off company? I think they make the dolls, but copy the designs of WM, IronTech, etc. And use the official images of those brands, in many cases. They have a few of their own designs, but not many.

Also, is there a reason everyone's misspelling the name? It's Rid Me of this brand. Not Rim Dee.
Well you got me there, they were actively posting threads here, but it was the last straw when they started using AI editing in their factory photo comparisons.
Being TDF approved is what got some of us to believe they were legit in the 1st place, but even then we still questioned their site. I just copy/paste the name provided in the topic.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

toddjy wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:56 am

You mean Ridmii.

army1005

Post by army1005 »

very unexpected and very sad that it is no longer possible to follow this unique doll manufacturer here. I have already looked at one of their dolls as my future purchase, but nothing... Then what did they sin with, and exactly my favorite brand🙁

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Never was in contact with "Best Real Doll" or "RIMDII", but what was or is the problem with Normon Doll?

Back in August 2023, they introduced themself as an artist-driven business ("our team has made a lot of famous and popular sex dolls for others brand, we also made wax") with own sculptors and an own factory. Did evidence surface that these claims were not truthful, or did they just left TDF on their own account (e.g. because of TDF fees in combination with slow business)?

Sandro

carbohvdrates

Post by carbohvdrates »

When this thread was first posted it was just "Best Real Doll" and "RIMDII" (persisting typo for ridmii) but then after it was a day old Normon Doll was edited into the original post on the sly without any fanfare. Pretty weird, not gonna lie.
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with doomerism, pill, or incel talking points anymore. It makes the wigs tangle.

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Maybe Norman dolls were good quality... But their name creeped me out. I just couldn't see myself getting frisky with a "Norman" ..
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

One of the most recent Normon doll threads was questionable in intent and had the Normon doll representative/official account using really coarse argumentative language when replying to forum members. I'm not sure if it was a case of lost in translation but the most active official account on TDF seemed to be really aggressive and easily frustrated when dealing with forum members. They did not accept criticism too well.

Commish

Post by Commish »

Normon had some bad LHP but I wonder what happened to get them banned they seemed legit from what I saw at least.

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

TDF_Management wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:45 pm Please note the following Manufacturer accounts have been removed owing to Rule or Policy violations.

Best Real Doll

RIDMII

Normondoll

We regret we can no longer offer Mediation services for these sellers/manufacturers
Any chance we can get more info about what the violations were so we know what to look for in the future?

All I’m seeing is speculations
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

INFORMATIONS