www.irontechdoll.com

Doll size for beginners

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
DollJust
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Doll size for beginners

Post by DollJust »

Hi,
I am new to dolls. what would be a recommended size for beginners? is 161cm good? I have heard they could be very heavy even though it is only 40kg

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Doll size for beginners

Post by gogodolls »

DollJust wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:51 pm Hi,
I am new to dolls. what would be a recommended size for beginners? is 161cm good? I have heard they could be very heavy even though it is only 40kg
A doll's size isn't a problem (as long as you've got room to store it), but its weight is the one factor that can considerably reduce your fun! :whistle:

In my case, 35 kg is the limit... :wink:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

40kg is pretty heavy IMO. I believe Irontech is doing a lot of weight reduction on theirs, as well as other mfgs. My 1st was a 169cm IT and it is pretty heavy, although I have gotten used to it. My 2nd is 159cm and is 10 lbs lighter, but as mentioned, mfgs are doing a lot in weigh reduction and I don’t believe they have updated their figures to reflect that yet so you might check with the vendor prior to purchase.
170cm C S39 Real Lady silicone Lalya Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
167cm S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft silicone

159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery - Darla
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

161cm is a nice height. What you really need to worry about is weight. Even if you're physically capable, I'd say 40kg is still quite heavy when you take into account dead weight, uneven weight distribution and material softness 🥵
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

My first doll was 35kg. My current favorite dolls are just under 40kg. Most important thing is to get a doll that “turns you on”. A really hot doll seems way lighter for some reason.
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

BreeYukiParis

Post by BreeYukiParis »

A 1,55 m, below 33 kg doll makes a good starter doll. Believe me, 40 kg is waaaaay to heavy for a beginner. I own 7 dolls- no problem moving them around, but I wouldn’t buy above 38kg. My heaviest gal is 37kg. This IS hefty!
BreeYukiParis
Irontech 155 cm Head Lora
DutchDoll Hayley 157 cm
Neodoll Bai 158 cm +
Firedoll Lolita 168 cm
DutchDoll Emma 167cm c-cup
Rifrano 158 a-cup
Rifrano 150 c-cup
And Rootstein Tracy Leigh, Vicky, Margret
Hindsgaul Regina, LaFemme, Revel
….and so many more dolls, dolls, dolls
……can’t wait for my first silicone doll in 2024🤩

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Only 40 kg?
Maybe think of it in lbs- That's 80 lbs and you'll feel it. My doll is 82lbs and when I first got her I actually didn't think I could deal with it. It's not like with a living woman. I don't think height is such an issue, but definitely consider the weight, try to go for something max 30kg. You'll thank us for it. You are wiser than I was to enquire here first.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

As everyone has said, the most important factor is weight!
Fortunately, Irontec started selling lightweight dolls this year! I envy those who can afford such dolls from the beginning!
Furthermore, if you are also concerned about the original purpose of the sex doll, size is also important!
Especially LHP (love hole placement) and MTV (mouth to vagina length) in TDF!
Irontec has recently come to understand LHP, and there is almost no problem with the bodies released in the last 1-2 years!
However, for bodies released before that time, you need to be careful!
The more serious problem is MTV, which can be calculated from the length of the inner thighs, but there is no way to do this, as no manufacturer, regardless of Irontec, publishes the length of the inner thighs!
Depending on the user's body shape, MTV dolls should be at least 70 cm in length!
However, in the case of iron-tech dolls, if you do not choose a doll with legs that you think are too long, the MTV is almost sufficient!
For dolls that meet all three of the following criteria: weight, LHP, and MTV, TPE dolls are all but extinct in Irontech! Therefore, you will have to choose from silicone dolls!
You can observe the doll's full body balance from the link below
Please note that dolls with legs that feel too long should be noted in terms of MTV!
https://www.irontechdoll.com/wp-content ... caled.webp
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

INFORMATIONS