realsexdoll.com

Hello! New member, awaiting first doll, incredibly excited!!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

em55

Hello! New member, awaiting first doll, incredibly excited!!

Post by em55 »

Hello!

I just put in the order for my first doll earlier today and am literally so excited that I can't sleep, so I'm making this intro post instead !!

I'd thought about getting a doll on and off multiple times (I've had intimacy issues in almost all of my relationships, and I've kind of got a "thing" for inanimate objects with personality), but I'd always had roommates/partners living with me and felt embarassed about the prospect so I kept pushing the idea off. Things are different now though, as I've been single and living alone the last few months and am kind of struggling with it but am not interested in dating. This week a series of things ended up bringing me back to dolls and sent me down a rabbit hole of research and window shopping, which is how I found yall. Your communities here seem so pleasant, and there's so many gorgeous dolls..

The doll I bought I am planning to name Clara, assuming everything goes smoothly with the order. I found her originally while browsing a scam site before I knew what I was doing (luckily I didn't drop any money there) and fell in love with her instantly. I spent most of today trying to track down her actual manufacturing information and see if I could get her from a legit vendor, and I think I was successful. She's a 160cm TPE SY doll and ordered from SRSD as a ready to ship, and I'm absolutely over the moon about it!!

I've been really surprised with how happy and inspired the thought of buying outfits and jewelry and doing her makeup and styling her wig and just generally working together with her to develop her sense of style makes me. I am a woman myself but am mostly pretty lazy with my appearance and fashion, but the thought of putting in the work for her feels totally different!

Anyway, sorry for the length! Hope yall have a good one and I'm so glad to be here :)

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Hello! New member, awaiting first doll, incredibly excited!!

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome to TDF em55 :multi: and congratulations on your new companion! 😍 Hoping you'll introduce Clara to us! 📸 :D

Wishing her a safe and speedy journey to your place! :angel:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

Welcome to the forum! I hope Clara turns out to be all you could ask for.

I find shopping for and dressing my own lady is great fun. Look at Shein and Temu for inexpensive clothes and wigs, and Amazon and Ebay may have decent offerings. Thrift shops also can have bargains. Just wash everything well before using it to avoid stains.

You may find Clara to be one of the best companions you’ll ever have. Enjoy her!

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

em55 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:43 am Hello!

I just put in the order for my first doll earlier today and am literally so excited that I can't sleep, so I'm making this intro post instead !!

I'd thought about getting a doll on and off multiple times (I've had intimacy issues in almost all of my relationships, and I've kind of got a "thing" for inanimate objects with personality), but I'd always had roommates/partners living with me and felt embarassed about the prospect so I kept pushing the idea off. Things are different now though, as I've been single and living alone the last few months and am kind of struggling with it but am not interested in dating. This week a series of things ended up bringing me back to dolls and sent me down a rabbit hole of research and window shopping, which is how I found yall. Your communities here seem so pleasant, and there's so many gorgeous dolls..

The doll I bought I am planning to name Clara, assuming everything goes smoothly with the order. I found her originally while browsing a scam site before I knew what I was doing (luckily I didn't drop any money there) and fell in love with her instantly. I spent most of today trying to track down her actual manufacturing information and see if I could get her from a legit vendor, and I think I was successful. She's a 160cm TPE SY doll and ordered from SRSD as a ready to ship, and I'm absolutely over the moon about it!!

I've been really surprised with how happy and inspired the thought of buying outfits and jewelry and doing her makeup and styling her wig and just generally working together with her to develop her sense of style makes me. I am a woman myself but am mostly pretty lazy with my appearance and fashion, but the thought of putting in the work for her feels totally different!

Anyway, sorry for the length! Hope yall have a good one and I'm so glad to be here :)
Welcome.

It's interesting I remember when I was alone living by myself for the first time. It is a daunting experience especially if you've been with a big family before. But it's a good experience to start you off in life. I wouldn`t try to leave that too fast. Get used to being alone.

Anyway, it is an exciting thing to order your first doll. I couldn't sleep first night either even though I thought i would. The next 2 weeks were quite 'difficult'. I don't usually get excited, but I knew I was when I couldn't sleep.
That said, I didn't buy anything. Just came here, did research. I was so worried about fails to deliver and my country's retarded rules about adult dolls that I dared not expect anything until the day she was in my premises, in my hands. And then she was! A glorious day and the start of an experience still ongoing today!

This forum is a goldmine of info (especially the maintenance/care section) that's hugely helped me. Some good guys and good company reps here too. I kid not.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

em55

Post by em55 »

Treepusher wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:55 am Welcome to the forum! I hope Clara turns out to be all you could ask for.

I find shopping for and dressing my own lady is great fun. Look at Shein and Temu for inexpensive clothes and wigs, and Amazon and Ebay may have decent offerings. Thrift shops also can have bargains. Just wash everything well before using it to avoid stains.

You may find Clara to be one of the best companions you’ll ever have. Enjoy her!
This is a great suggestion! I'm used to not considering ultra cheap/fast fashion clothes worth the time cause of how quickly they fall apart, but for a doll the durability is much less relevant. I was doing a little looking around on temu after this and was incredibly surprised at the selection. It's really wild to read stuff like reviews from people who got married in a $30 wedding dress.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi em55
Welcome to TDF. Great to hear you are going to dress her up. We would all love to meet her when you can. You might be interested in a "Doll Account" for Clara to allow her to develop herself and of course she is always welcome over on "Dolls Alive" if she would like a good chat with the other dolls. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Welcome to TDF, em55 (and Clara)! How exciting!!!

Secondary vote for finding clothes, wigs and jewelry off of SHEIN, my Isabella also has slippers, socks, makeup and a chemise we bought off of Amazon. Between the two and getting some fleece blankets and doll maintenance items from Coeros, that's been most all of her "necessaries." I did pick her up some panties from eBay, but the girl doesn't usually like to wear anything under her chemises, which she loves to wear almost all the time. 😁
You'll be able to see some of the things in her thread, if you are so inclined to visit. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Isa and I look forward to seeing more of your story here in the future. We remember what an anxious (but exciting!) time the beginning of the journey was!
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

em55 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:51 pm

This is a great suggestion! I'm used to not considering ultra cheap/fast fashion clothes worth the time cause of how quickly they fall apart, but for a doll the durability is much less relevant. I was doing a little looking around on temu after this and was incredibly surprised at the selection. It's really wild to read stuff like reviews from people who got married in a $30 wedding dress.
Exactly right. The online sources from China are a fountain of inexpensive and wide variety of cheaply made clothing, perfect for use on a doll.

Don’t know if you have a Macy’s Department Store near you, but I get the ‘good stuff’ very inexpensively in their ‘Last Act’ sections. Varies, but up to 90% off retail for high quality name brand clothing. Takes a little luck to find real treasure, but you can strike gold now and then, especially if you’re liberal with the concept of size, along with a good supply of safety pins. And I’ve never had a stain issue with any of their clothing, even midnight blues or black.

If I had known what fun it is to dress up a doll, my sister might have had a hard time getting her Barbie away from me when we were kids.

OTOH, Barbie would have been a total fail at snuggling…. So maybe just as well I waited all these years to get a doll of my own!

And as a note, in forty years of marriage, my wife NEVER let me pick out her clothes (probably a wise move on her part!) Guess she wanted all the fun for herself…

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

em55 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:43 am Hello!

Hi em55! Welcome To Forum! :glou:

em55 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:43 am This week a series of things ended up bringing me back to dolls and sent me down a rabbit hole of research and window shopping, which is how I found yall. Your communities here seem so pleasant, and there's so many gorgeous dolls..
:glou:

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Welcome to TDF em55 and congrats on your first doll 😊
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

INFORMATIONS