www.sino-doll.com

Has Sinodoll changed to harder silicone in their dolls recently?

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Has Sinodoll changed to harder silicone in their dolls recently?

Post by Thelord001 »

I ordered a X160 doll from Sino delivered in august 2023. It had all the ultra soft options (ass, breasts, thighs..) and the softness and feel was just AMAZING. Super soft and realistic. Like TPE soft. However, the doll was damaged during shipping so i got a replacement body sent out which i got in january 2024. However, this doll is not as soft as the previous doll. Its a lot firmer all over the body, like a totally different silicone mixture.
This makes me wonder, has Sinodoll changed to a harder silocone mixture recently?? I think this is an important matter for potentional buyers because this new doll is not nearly as soft as the previous one. I've been trying to reach the vendor about this but no reply so im asking here.

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Has Sinodoll changed to harder silicone in their dolls recently?

Post by Thelord001 »

Im bumping this thread. Several attempts have been made to reach Sino by email and pm but no reply. Like i mentioned in my first post, i recieved two dolls, both the same model (X160) The first doll delivered in August 2023 had a very soft and nice silicone. The second doll i got in January has significally harder silicone all over the body. Like a completely different silicone formula.
From what i know, Sino upgraded all their dolls to the softer "pro soft" formula as the standard softness in mid 2023.
That is why im very confused about the fact that the new doll is a lot firmer. Has Sinodoll for some reason changed back to a harder silicone formula again?

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Regular silicone is suppose to be firmer even with gel butt option. It was never meant to compete the softness of TPE just its durability. Thats 1 of the tradeoffs for realism aswell.
Your 1st doll was ultra soft silicone correct? I would wager that option is still their softest option regardless whatever new advertisement they stated. They probably just changed the replacement doll to regular silicone to prevent shipping damages.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

lightfootted
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lightfootted »

Highly unlikely they changed their formula for all silicone bodies and nobody heard about it. More likely your original doll was a softer formula and the replacement was the default harder formula. Suggest you contact Sino/your vendor for clarification.

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

Pussy69 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:14 pm Regular silicone is suppose to be firmer even with gel butt option. It was never meant to compete the softness of TPE just its durability. Thats 1 of the tradeoffs for realism aswell.
Your 1st doll was ultra soft silicone correct? I would wager that option is still their softest option regardless whatever new advertisement they stated. They probably just changed the replacement doll to regular silicone to prevent shipping damages.
The "ultra soft" options are implants that only affects the thighs, butt, and the vagina. Those options does not have anything to do with the overall softness of the other parts of the body.
The thing here is that the 2nd doll is a lot firmer than the first one, all over the body.

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

lightfootted wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:30 am Highly unlikely they changed their formula for all silicone bodies and nobody heard about it. More likely your original doll was a softer formula and the replacement was the default harder formula. Suggest you contact Sino/your vendor for clarification.
Somebody may correct me if im wrong, but the information i have got is that Sino upgraded their default softness for all dolls to the softer "pro soft" formula when it was implemented somewhere in mid 2023.
So, the question is, why is a doll shipped out in December firmer than the doll i got in August 2023.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Thelord001 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:40 am
Pussy69 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:14 pm Regular silicone is suppose to be firmer even with gel butt option. It was never meant to compete the softness of TPE just its durability. Thats 1 of the tradeoffs for realism aswell.
The "ultra soft" options are implants that only affects the thighs, butt, and the vagina. Those options does not have anything to do with the overall softness of the other parts of the body.
The thing here is that the 2nd doll is a lot firmer than the first one, all over the body.
Then they sent you regular silicone. It wouldn't make sense to ship out another doll with the same ultra soft implants to get damaged again. Those options usually have a warning that they can get damaged during shipping. Silicone is in fact firmer all over the body except the breasts. Soft to the touch, but firm when pressed on to.
Upgraded to default could be an understatement. Thing is a lot of these brands have claim to upgrade things, but we still have to specify exactly how we want our dolls to be produced or at least be proactive to ensure they get it right. If we don't they will just use default materials instead.
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

Pussy69 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:21 am
Thelord001 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:40 am
Then they sent you regular silicone. It wouldn't make sense to ship out another doll with the same ultra soft implants to get damaged again. Those options usually have a warning that they can get damaged during shipping. Silicone is in fact firmer all over the body except the breasts. Soft to the touch, but firm when pressed on to.
Upgraded to default could be an understatement. Thing is a lot of these brands have claim to upgrade things, but we still have to specify exactly how we want our dolls to be produced or at least be proactive to ensure they get it right. If we don't they will just use default materials instead.
I dont think you understand what im saying here. There is a difference in softness all over the dolls body, not just where the ultra soft implants are. And im not comparing with TPE, im comparing the doll i got in August with the doll shipped out in December.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Not sure what to tell ya only Sino can explain that. Maybe the 1st doll was completely ultra soft- which is probably why it got damaged easily during shipping hence being softer. I’m just stating silicone being firm is practically normal -it’s not the answer ppl want to hear but it’s the truth.

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

Pussy69 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:24 pm Not sure what to tell ya only Sino can explain that. Maybe the 1st doll was completely ultra soft- which is probably why it got damaged easily during shipping hence being softer. I’m just stating silicone being firm is practically normal -it’s not the answer ppl want to hear but it’s the truth.
ultra-soft implants all over the body? the arm, the leg, the back? smh...

also, the issue is not silicone being on the firmer side... it's the replacement silicone is not as soft as the original silicone... do you talk just because you like to hear yourself talking?

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

dollfunn wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:04 am
Pussy69 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:24 pm Not sure what to tell ya only Sino can explain that. Maybe the 1st doll was completely ultra soft- which is probably why it got damaged easily during shipping hence being softer. I’m just stating silicone being firm is practically normal -it’s not the answer ppl want to hear but it’s the truth.

also, the issue is not silicone being on the firmer side... it's the replacement silicone is not as soft as the original silicone... do you talk just because you like to hear yourself talking?
Well being upset to me isn’t going to change anything. Ultra soft implants was a mistake to introduce as a doll option. It’s just another sale gimmick prone to hazard damage during shipping. Take that with a grain of salt - you got a firmer doll b/c Sino isn’t going to keep sending you ultra soft implants if it keeps getting damaged. It’s not rocket science if you think on the business perspective.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

OP should be working with his vendor or Sino directly if he bought directly from them. No one is going to know what Sino sent him except Sino.

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

Pussy69 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:33 pm
dollfunn wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:04 am

Well being upset to me isn’t going to change anything. Ultra soft implants was a mistake to introduce as a doll option. It’s just another sale gimmick prone to hazard damage during shipping. Take that with a grain of salt - you got a firmer doll b/c Sino isn’t going to keep sending you ultra soft implants if it keeps getting damaged. It’s not rocket science if you think on the business perspective.
Business perspective? If i order and pay for a doll with ultra soft implants i have the right to have the doll with those implants included. Simple as that. Sending me a doll without those options is false marketing and fraud.
What if you order a car with leather seats and cruise control and the manufacturer sends you a car with textile seats and no cc?

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

bbc3 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:47 pm OP should be working with his vendor or Sino directly if he bought directly from them. No one is going to know what Sino sent him except Sino.
And you dont think i have tried to contact them? Of course i have tried to reach them but no response..

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

All I'm reading now is entitlement.
Also manufactures state there will be little to no after sale support. Honestly you were lucky enough to get a replacement at all.
If they aren't responding after sending a replacement that means the service has concluded.

INFORMATIONS