www.irontechdoll.com

170 CM Real Lady S30 Rita Review.

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Jrizzblue1441
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: 170 CM Real Lady S30 Rita Review.

Post by Jrizzblue1441 »

Is this the Altra soft body or the standard body it is the ultrasoft body let me know tell me if it's not fragile not easy to tear but tell me about the butt gell if you have it you know what I was thinking you should have it dressed up sexy wearing like a sundress and show the back of it in the picture in the video it'll be so dope or like at lease jumpsuit lol.

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Jrizzblue1441 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:05 am Is this the Altra soft body or the standard body it is the ultrasoft body let me know tell me if it's not fragile not easy to tear but tell me about the butt gell if you have it you know what I was thinking you should have it dressed up sexy wearing like a sundress and show the back of it in the picture in the video it'll be so dope or like at lease jumpsuit lol.
There are three options to chose from..
The first one is standard harder silicone, This version the entire doll is poured of the same harder silicone..
The second version is "Partly Soft", This is the version I have and she has a bit softer then normal silicone poured on the hands and feet areas and then there softer
silicone in the other "Good Parts" :). Upper legs , Butt, Belly and so on..
The third option is there extra soft option and I guess they pour the entire doll from the soft silicone ..

I do photos and often gel ass is not the best choice for doing photos so I did not chose the gel ass but even if the ass is more firmer then the rest of the body it is
still very acceptable and she feels great in the rear end :)..
She did have some denting on the backs of her legs from the sleeping bag or something she was wrapped in during shipping but they are smoothing out some over time.
The softer silicones you do need to be more careful as they do tend to dent and snag on stuff more then the harder silicone..

As for better pictures I did a photo shoot when she got here and I used my studio gear to do those..
I will be posting those at the very end of this review then latter on when I get caught up with other photo shoots I will be doing more photos again with this girl
and at that time ill start a dedicated photo only thread for her linked in my profile. :thumbs_up:

Jrizzblue1441
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jrizzblue1441 »

Cool so explain to me because I'm going to soon get my reallady too but I'm getting my second reallady body though it's the 160 cause the 160 is more better cause the legs are shorter and it matches my height because I'm 5'7 and it's easy to manage and their weight reduction of course they're going to make it more light.

But you think I should get the partly soft or the ultra soft forget the standard I'm not getting the standard no more I want something that feels like a real woman you can really actually cuddling with in the bed the gel butt I don't know because I don't want it to get flat and I'm just afraid that I'm thinking it's going to feel like a water balloon lol but I don't know which but do you have do you have the hollow or the hard cause think of it like this if you have it dressed up with like sexy outfit clothes like wearing sundress for example and then you bent the doll over is going to feel more like a real woman when you feel on the butt more on the sundress whatever clothes you have it wearing just saying as an example I just want to make sure I get the best quality for what I'm looking for in the doll the when it comes to realism evo skeleton makes it more flexible while at the same time it's softer silicone you know what makes me more happy that I feel like they're going to make a AI head cause I seen the video of it on Twitter that they have a one of those heads talking I think they have another skeleton that's better than evo I think.

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Jrizzblue1441 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:46 am Cool so explain to me because I'm going to soon get my reallady too but I'm getting my second reallady body though it's the 160 cause the 160 is more better cause the legs are shorter and it matches my height because I'm 5'7 and it's easy to manage and their weight reduction of course they're going to make it more light.

But you think I should get the partly soft or the ultra soft forget the standard I'm not getting the standard no more I want something that feels like a real woman you can really actually cuddling with in the bed the gel butt I don't know because I don't want it to get flat and I'm just afraid that I'm thinking it's going to feel like a water balloon lol but I don't know which but do you have do you have the hollow or the hard cause think of it like this if you have it dressed up with like sexy outfit clothes like wearing sundress for example and then you bent the doll over is going to feel more like a real woman when you feel on the butt more on the sundress whatever clothes you have it wearing just saying as an example I just want to make sure I get the best quality for what I'm looking for in the doll the when it comes to realism evo skeleton makes it more flexible while at the same time it's softer silicone you know what makes me more happy that I feel like they're going to make a AI head cause I seen the video of it on Twitter that they have a one of those heads talking I think they have another skeleton that's better than evo I think.

Well I can say that when I first took her out of the box she was WAY soft...
Just in the last couple of weeks or so she seems to have firmed up some..
Me personally I am glad she did...
She was a bit too soft for me at first and at the moment I feel she is perfect for my taste..
But if you are looking for a really soft doll then I would ask them to send you videos of both the partly soft like I have
and the full on supper soft options..
I hear the supper soft option the entire doll is poured of a very soft silicone rather then just sections of the doll.

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

/////////////////////////////////////////////// The Body //////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ok today we talk about the body ..
So the Real Lady body might not be for everyone..
The body type is of a older more mature woman.
Some might want a more younger and youthful looking beach body.
I do hope that Irontech comes out with a couple more body types for this Real Lady line :).

But for those that like this kinda body style lets talk some about it :).

First off this body is rather heavy and might not be suitable for some people with back issues
or that simply do not want a heavy style doll.
The boxes label said the package was 130 lbs and is not a light package..
I used a hand truck or two wheeler style box mover to wheel the box into the house :thumbs_up:

So if weight is not an issue for you and you like this body type then the rest of the information in this section
will be of interest to you ..

The skeleton used in the Real Lady line is pretty much a standard EVO style skeleton that many brands have
the same kinda style of skeleton..
The skeleton has mostly friction based joints and the knee joints are a geared double joint..
The knees can bend a slight bit past there fully extended range behind the doll into a kinda locked pose..
This is often a good thing and helps lock the legs into a strait line for when standing :thumbs_up:
The joints retaining nuts have been tacked welded to ensure they do not loosen .

The doll has been said to be many different sizes ...
My measure tape says the doll is around 160 cm without head and around 180 cm with the head attached..
I have other 170 and 175 cm dolls and my Real Lady is a bit taller then both of those..
This girl is very real in size and tall ..

I asked the sales rep from Irontech if I could get a picture of the skeleton used for the Real Lady models and
they sent me this..

Irontech Real Lady Skeleton.jpg
Irontech Real Lady Skeleton.jpg (297.84 KiB) Viewed 1926 times

So what does the body look like?
She looks like a Real woman that has a more mature shaped body .
The upper legs are meaty and have quite a bit of material :).
The softer silicone is nice in these areas and if the silicone was warmed before you touched her it might be hard to
tell if she was a real person or not lol.
The belly is my favorite part and feels really nice .
The breast are amazingly soft and holding those while you are on top of her is blissful :).
My version I requested a small bit of pube hair and it really sets her off and adds the realism.
Her rear end is probably my least favorite part but fits the whole older more mature woman perfectly so in the end
it was a great choice for this body type :thumbs_up:

(Body 1).jpg
(Body 1).jpg (11.42 MiB) Viewed 1926 times
(Body 2).jpg
(Body 2).jpg (11.16 MiB) Viewed 1926 times
(Body 3).jpg
(Body 3).jpg (11.1 MiB) Viewed 1926 times
(Body 4).jpg
(Body 4).jpg (11.39 MiB) Viewed 1926 times
(Body 5).jpg
(Body 5).jpg (11.41 MiB) Viewed 1926 times
(Body 6).jpg
(Body 6).jpg (10.75 MiB) Viewed 1926 times

So as you can see she is a full figured girl that is made for those that like a more fuller and more taller realistic looking body.
I think that Irontech nailed it pretty good and this doll is well suited to the guys that like this kind of body style..
But again I will say that I think Irontech should find a couple more real models to scan that fit into a couple of more styles..
Your typical Perfect Beach body with around 165cm or so , Nice round butt , C sized breast or abouts and well suited for a bikini
playing ball on the beach :).
Maybe another version with a thinner model and smaller breast with a more cute looking face in the 155cm range or so.
This would cater to a much larger group of people and expand the Real Lady model :).

Now while doing this review I have talked to some people and have heard the same kinda things..
Oh the doll is too heavy for me..
Well I have been told that Irontech is still working to perfect there weight reduction systems for the Real Lady.
The problem with most weight reduction systems is its a kind of foam that is located in the center of each body part..
The problem with this foam is its often harder then the actual silicone being used and this reduces the range of motion that the
doll has and makes her much harder feeling :(.
So I would assume that Irontech is working on some kinda newer innovations to weight reduction that does not greatly impact the
feel and range of motion there dolls are known for :thumbs_up:

Now I will say this...
If after seeing this review you think she is just not quite for you .... That is fine because it happens that some of the newer models released
by Irontech are fricken amazing lol.
My friend Nirodha has just got a new Irontech doll and I have to say she might be one of the best looking dolls I have seen yet..
Check out his theads here and be sure to visit the Irontech website and see what other models they offer because there are some really
fantastic looking models :thumbs_up:

viewtopic.php?t=177355

https://www.irontechdoll.com/

So latter on today I hope to do the next Final Thoughts section and then post a nice set of studio style photos I took with my Real Lady model :thumbs_up:

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

/////////////////////////////////////////////////// Final Thoughts /////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ok so my final thoughts on the Real Lady :).
I have to say if this body style is your kinda thing and the weight is not an issue this girl is quite amazing .
They have a few other head choices you could pick from.
There are many color options you can mix and match during ordering to make her your own unique look :thumbs_up:
The Vagina can be customized to your liking with many texture options and outside makeup.. :thumbs_up:
The over all product is made well and packed extremely well for shipping to help assure you she will show up at your door
in good condition ...

So after saying all of that would I recommend a Real Lady?
Oh hell yeah if you are looking for this type of body with amazing details and skin textures and plenty of ordering options
I can say this model is a great option ..
The softer silicone is nice and soft and either for just photos or for sexual companion this model fits the bill on both :thumbs_up:

Lets hope that Irontech listens to us customers and creates more versions of the Real Ladys :).
A hot Beach Body girl , A smaller thinner and cute girl and then this model a more fuller more mature woman :thumbs_up:

I want to thank the people over at Irontech for creating her and this journey with Brandy is far from over ... You will see her more
in future photo shoots ..
I will update this thread when she gets her own photo thread .
A great new addition here at our house :thumbs_up:

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

//////////////////////////////////////// A Sample Photo Shoot ////////////////////////////////////////

So here are the kind of results you can get when photographing your very own Real Lady created by Irontech :thumbs_up:
I hope you enjoy the photos and after her next photo shoot I will start a photo thread for her in the Eye Candy section and come back to this
review thread and post a link :thumbs_up:

(Brandy 1).jpg
(Brandy 1).jpg (10.98 MiB) Viewed 1893 times
(Brandy 2).jpg
(Brandy 2).jpg (10.95 MiB) Viewed 1893 times
(Brandy 3).jpg
(Brandy 3).jpg (10.95 MiB) Viewed 1893 times
(Brandy 4).jpg
(Brandy 4).jpg (11 MiB) Viewed 1893 times

Thanks to everyone that took the time to look over the review .
This is the end of the review but do not hesitate to ask any questions .

tboodman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by tboodman »

Congrats John she looks so good 👅 Her + LubeLife, perfect combo 🤤

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello John!

It is so amazing review of Brandy doll!
You give much detail and answer all things.
You also have nice hands in video^^

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

You take wonderful photos of her! She looks so alive! We appreciate you. Great work.

It’s interesting. I can’t tell if Rita is western or eastern. 🤔

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

Thanks John for another awesome review.
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

WOW! This lady is absolutely gorgeous in her corset and nylons! 🔥🔥 Just love it! ✨😋😍

Beautiful photos John, thanks for sharing! BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

😘💖
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Wow John, this has to be the most comprehensive and detailed review I have ever seen and read!
Excellent work, thank you very much!

The details of your pretty Brandy are breathtaking. Since I also have an Irontech Doll myself, I can definitely see the difference to Real Lady.
My doll looks very realistic and detailed, but it can't hold a candle to your Real Lady when it comes to the little details like skin pores and goosebumps and so on!
I also hope that Irontech Doll will add more models to their premium line, because they are obviously worth the purchase!

:glou:

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Hello guys..
Just wanted to post a follow up ..
Brandy is doing well and I have done a couple of more photo shoots with her ..
As promised I would create a photo only thread of her in the Eye Candy section of the forum.
Here is a link to the lovely Brandy ...

viewtopic.php?t=179127

Ginger
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ginger »

Thank you so much for this detailed review I'm waiting for my first doll to arrive so this was really helpful

INFORMATIONS