www.siliconelovers.com

Kinda pissed *RESOLVED ALL IS WELL*

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Khyber223
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Kinda pissed *RESOLVED ALL IS WELL*

Post by Khyber223 »

After a few days delays after ordering what’s supposed to be an “in-stock” WMDoll, I just received a package and it’s missing the HEAD and the wig! I just re-checked my order, and yep, it’s supposed to come with a head and wig. I just sent an email to this vendor and hopefully they’ll answer my email soon.

Sorry this is just me venting…I mean, you’re selling sex dolls, how could you miss packaging the head?!

Edit: After making sure I didn’t somehow miss the head from box, I inspected the body. I’m not sure if it’s Silicone Lovers who packaged this doll, or they just sent an unopened box directly from WMDolls, but the way this was packaged is horrid. I’m not sure who to critique, the vendor or the manufacturer. There’s dirt on the skin of the doll, and even the little white bag with the brush, manual, etc is dirty too. This is my second doll, and I’ve seen tons of people praise WMDoll, and they’re a little more expensive than Funwest, and I gotta say, Funwest has definitely impressed me more, despite them more oily and more fragrant out of the box.

EDIT: I got the head a day later, some sort of mishap in the shipping, I’m happy with Silicone Doll’s response and help.

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Kinda pissed

Post by Treepusher »

Some folks have mentioned their heads were shipped separately. Maybe that's the case here, but see what the vendor says in their replies to your email. Good luck.

Khyber223
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Khyber223 »

Treepusher wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:27 pm Some folks have mentioned their heads were shipped separately. Maybe that's the case here, but see what the vendor says in their replies to your email. Good luck.
I really hope so, because if they have to go back to their inventory and look for a head to ship to me without the body there to compare it to, I worry that the skin tone of the head won’t match the body.

Khyber223
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Khyber223 »

Update: they got back to me and their reply is: they’re gonna contact the factory about it.

Fun times.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Separate heads still need its own tracking # so this seems like a factory oversight or rushed order.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

Khyber223
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Khyber223 »

This is my first WMDoll so I really don’t know what to expect, other than it’s one of the more popular dolls out there. Is this normal? The doll isn’t oily nor does it smell, but it looks…dirty. Do WMDoll look like this new? The only other doll I could compare it to was the Funwest doll, and that doll was spotless. This one..ugh. And I haven’t even examined the entire doll yet, so I don’t know what the whole thing looks like.

Khyber223
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Khyber223 »

Addendum: they got back to me, said the head was probably shipped separately and the tracking number wasn’t sent to me. This is disappointing. I don’t mind the wait, but I don’t even want to remove the doll body yet because I don’t want to look at it without the head. :(

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Took several washes to get all the factory muck off my WM, but didn't have any hairs stuck to it. Looks like that one's been tossed around quite a bit. 8O

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Let's not forget that our lovely customs agents often open the packages and "examine" the contents.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Khyber223
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Khyber223 »

RevJack wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:21 pm Let's not forget that our lovely customs agents often open the packages and "examine" the contents.
That would explain the grime being concentrated around the boob area. Poor girl…

Khyber223
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Khyber223 »

Update: I will probably not gonna get a definitive answer until after the weekend. Bummer.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Khyber223 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:01 am Update: I will probably not gonna get a definitive answer until after the weekend. Bummer.
I'll put money on you never getting a definitive answer.
Treat her like a runaway, take her in, clean her up, bang the hell out of her, and keep her in the basement. Tell no one and hide her from visitors.

Wow, no wonder the outside world thinks we are sick fucks.
Luckily I have the authority to absolve us all.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

RevJack wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:21 pm Let's not forget that our lovely customs agents often open the packages and "examine" the contents.
Yea, I had customs mess with my doll, I could tell. Eye-cover snapped. Eye popped out. Stuff moved around. No apology letter. However, the doll never looked as `dirty` as that one in the photo. I still have photos somewhere.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Khyber223
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Khyber223 »

Update: while I’m waiting for an answer (or maybe the head will arrive today as the vendor rep hypothesized), I decided to get the body out of the box, to see if there’s anything else I should be concerned about.

Bear in mind this is only my second doll, and the only sex doll I could compare it to is my Funwest. The WMDoll joints are a lot looser than my Funwest, but I’m not sure if it’s an actual problem or that’s just how WMDoll makes them.

The body was covered lightly with I could only call as “dirt”. They’re tiny little flecks that feel like sand when I rub them between my fingers. The white stuff thats also all over the skin was apparently talcum powder according to the rep. The silicone lovers rep also sent me a link detailing how I should wash the body. So I did, and I got the majority of the dirt stuff off her body, but the white stuff that’s supposed to be talcum powder looks like skin abrasion instead.

This is really unfortunate. I know my washing didn’t cause this, because there were there before I even washed her, and I used the most gentlest soap I could find and used my hands instead of any type of cloth to wash away the gunk off the body.

This sucks because compared to Funwest, this WMDoll is clearly better, the sculpt is more “real”, there are veins painted on her skin, and her TPE is a lot jigglier and of course, it’s not oily at all, and the TPE has no scent. But my Funwest came near flawless, and instead of being impressed right away, this WMDoll is just a load of frustration at the moment.

Khyber223
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Khyber223 »

Good news! I heard a loud thunk against the door as the dog started barking, went out to see what’s going on, and I saw a beat-up, head-sized box on the patio. I assume the delivery driver just threw it against the door before driving off. Not sure what happened, as the body was delivered by UPS, and this one was delivered by FedEx, with a note that said “damaged barcode label”

The head is wrapped tightly, I feared that the head was smushed during the transit, but TPE is quite resilient, and aside from a slight blemish on her cheek (I can live with that), she sustained no damage! Although this head is a LOT oilier than her body, which had none.

I’m gonna change the title of this whole thread as “resolved”. I’m very happy and feel a bit silly for raising a fuss, but to my defense I didn’t know what to do when received a headless doll. :lol:

INFORMATIONS