funwestdoll.com

[FW159A] Katja Larström

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
LionRage

Re: [FW159A] Katja Larström

Post by LionRage »

Siliconeman wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:35 pm Hello!

She is very beautiful! Please MOAR pictures !

Sili
I got you brother. Just done a night time shoot. :wink:
Nirodha wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:14 am Katja is a very beautiful girl! Congrats:)

Thank you for this detailed review!
Thank you very much. Really appreciate it and hope this helps. I had doubts before about LHP and if "is this really correct as they say it is?" kind of questions, so I just had to see it for myself and I am glad it all turned out to be true and correct. I did notice some members have a different vagina sculpt though, like the ones you see on their 155F's or 162 something.. But this particular 159A I got matches the site pictures.
Image Image
[AF158D] Sherry Lawrence[FW159A]Katja Larström

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

Night Time Shoot

I picked up the camera and got a few shots of Katja to share. :)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

WOW! Your Katja is absolutely gorgeous! ✨🤩 I love her pretty face ... even when she's making a funny face! 🤪😋😍

Congratulations and thanks for sharing! BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

😘💖
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

LionRage wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:31 am
4891d wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:02 pm
Katja is funny and very pretty. :thumbs_up:

I have a Funwest head and it loses very little oil (a little bit anyway, so be careful if you leave your doll for a long time on a surface that she could stain).

Thank you very much for the advice. So far I had no problems with oil. I have no oil bleed out or anything and I have been looking keenly for any signs.
ondsdoll wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:03 pm From what I have read is that funwest use premium TPE not platinum.
I use powdering when it gets sticky

Does this funwest doll have a strong TPE smell?
Yes there is a smell, but it's no different than what most TPE products have when they are new anyway. I remember having a fleshlight before and that smelt bad too. Then a torso from lovehoney UK and that was the worse smelling TPE ever. Then I had AFDoll and that smelled as well but gone after a week. Funwest TPE also has that TPE smell and so far this is the TPE that did not smell too bad. It's only been 24 hrs so far and there is already almost no tpe smell in my tiny mancave room. I can only smell the tpe if I get too close to the doll now.
SxDolled wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:08 pm
Congratulations LionRage! She looks very playful and a joy to be around 😊
Thank you very much SxD. It has definitely been fun enjoying features new to me like articulated hands and fingers and finally experiencing a fixed vag. on a full size doll.
Washing the blanket that comes with the doll will also help to get rid of the TPE smell.

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Does she has gel breasts?

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Congrats on your beautiful addition and welcome to TDF, Katja!

Great job on your review and timeline of her journey to you. It was a good read!
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

Washing the blanket that comes with the doll will also help to get rid of the TPE smell.
ondsdoll wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:30 am Washing the blanket that comes with the doll will also help to get rid of the TPE smell.

Yes she has gel breasts and it's really soft and life-like. I do wish FW makes a 159 with bigger breasts though. That's one thing I wish for. lol

And thanks yes I got one blanket on wash and I'm using another for surface cover.
Image Image

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

koaplayer1998 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:37 am Congrats on your beautiful addition and welcome to TDF, Katja!

Great job on your review and timeline of her journey to you. It was a good read!
Thank you very much brother. Glad you enjoyed reading the review. Really happy with my purchase considering the affordable price with all the discounts. :)
Image Image

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

Rainbow Bikini Shoot

Okay so we've been busy getting this shoot done. Such a workout posing a new doll, but worth it. :razz:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

gogodolls wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:56 am WOW! Your Katja is absolutely gorgeous! ✨🤩 I love her pretty face ... even when she's making a funny face! 🤪😋😍

Congratulations and thanks for sharing! BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:
You're welcome and Thank you for taking the time as well. We are glad to share and make people smile. :)
Image Image

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

LionRage wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 pm
Rainbow Bikini Shoot

Okay so we've been busy getting this shoot done. Such a workout posing a new doll, but worth it. :razz:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Thanks for the great pictures! :)

I know this might be a lot to ask, any chance that you could examine the inside of the vagina, and anus to see if there are any holes left over from manufacturing in the walls, and back of the orifices? I do really like Fun West dolls but want to see if there are the dreaded issues with holes in the orifices that leads to the skeleton (leads of premature skeleton rusting).

I don't know if you have sex with your dolls often, but might be good to even check it for your sake, so you can seal it with TPE paste if there are holes present.

Thanks for considering. :D Enjoy!

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

LionRage wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:02 pm Washing the blanket that comes with the doll will also help to get rid of the TPE smell.
ondsdoll wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:30 am Washing the blanket that comes with the doll will also help to get rid of the TPE smell.

Yes she has gel breasts and it's really soft and life-like. I do wish FW makes a 159 with bigger breasts though. That's one thing I wish for. lol

And thanks yes I got one blanket on wash and I'm using another for surface cover.
On this 159 girl I do like the smaller breasts.
It looks more realistic and clothes are more easy to find that suits her as seen in your photos.
Great shots.

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

Woah!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats to you.
Due to various reasons, I’m strictly a one doll guy … but seeing Katja is evil and tempting me to break that law LOL!
She is indeed beautiful … did I say that already? Just in case I didn’t, she is beautiful :)
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

James1fun

Post by James1fun »

super passion!

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

LionRage wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:52 am … I have my tools for implanting hair so I may change her pubes to blonde on a future project sooner or later.
Hmmm … implanting synthetic or real … if the latter, would be interesting to know where do you source that LOL :)
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

INFORMATIONS