www.irontechdoll.com

Just received Factory Photo's of my dream girl but there seem to be some creases in the silicone, should I be worried?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
blazing
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Just received Factory Photo's of my dream girl but there seem to be some creases in the silicone, should I be worrie

Post by blazing »

Pussy69 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:08 pm
blazing wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:59 am
Pussy69 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:53 am If the doll is already shipped from customs then theres nothing you can do at this point. You should had mentioned this to your vendor a month ago receiving the photos. Just gonna have to see what the doll looks like upclose.
A month ago? Time I received my pictures from the vendor Fri 4/19/2024 2:02 AM. The time I sent Iron Tech the email about what I noticed in the photo's Fri 4/19/2024 9:24 PM after work. Not sure how this is my fault...
Hmmm thats what I don't understand. If you already know the final shipping date doesn't that mean your doll is already out? Expecting the doll this Thursday to arrive seems like its already shipped unless this is from a US stock of some sort.
I received the tracking number before I received the photo's. The tracking number was emailed to me by my vendor on Tuesday before I received pictures. The status through the FedEx order just mentioned the label was created but the package didn't ship. I was signed up for email reminders for when the order status changed from label printed and received it on Saturday, April 20, 2024 5:52 AM. When that status changed it has a shipping date estimate and time frame the package might arrive. This was after I contacted IronTech the previous night. So

(Label was created)->(Vendor sent tracking number)->(Vendor sends factory photos)->(I notice the creases and email IronTech)->(I get confirmation package has been picked up for shipping with estimated arrival date)

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Just received Factory Photo's of my dream girl but there seem to be some creases in the silicone, should I be worrie

Post by bbc3 »

blazing wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:44 am
Pussy69 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:46 pm You'll have to notify the vendor about those creases. Factory Photos are not final until "you are satisfied" with the results.
bbc3 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:05 am I would let your vendor know that you want the factory to fix the creases before you accept anything. These creases don't look right.

Oof glad I am not imaging things... I already sent an email to IronTech directly through their website using "service@irontechdoll.com" though I don't know if they will respond or even if that is the right email.

I'll reach out to my vendor. They have been great so far and I must have already sent them over 15 emails throughout this. Not looking forward to bothering them again but it is what it is I suppose...

The doll is scheduled to arrive this Thursday. If it does and no one has gotten back to me should I deny delivery?

Creases at the joints can be expected, but the crease at the top of the thigh seems odd to me. It's worth asking the vendor to check with the factory. But if you already approved them to ship, then it's too late of course. Always express any concern about the factory photo BEFORE you let them ship it.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

To be honest, I wouldn’t worry about them. Plus, looks like you ordered a few election features (automatic hips) which might mean that the internal structure is a little different than those dolls you saw in other factory photos. It looks like you have a beautiful, very sexy doll on her way to you. I can’t tell you what to do, but if it was me, this doesn’t bother me. One thing to worry about, though, is that since you didn’t get weight reduction, she will be heavy. This is your first doll, so be ready for a shock there. I would suggest you are very careful with how you move her around. The first thing that will happen (happened to me and many others) is that the fingers or toes hit something and the wires poke out of the silicon. Very annoying… and looks much worse than those creases… two of my Emily’s fingers poked out… and she is relatively light. So, just be careful with that. Otherwise, you got one of the best in the industry, at least at the $2,000-$2,500 price range (before add-on…)
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Thats actually a terrible service order. Factory photos are suppose to be given before a tracking # no matter what. The said vendor didn't even give you time to make changes after seeing the photos.
You aren't suppose to get a tracking until you are ok with how your doll looks. But they went ahead and shipped it off without your consent, emailing now is too late based on the info the tracking is showing. You can still try tho - not much they can do if the doll is already out of the factory. Just gonna have to keep us updated when she arrives to check for those creases.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Wait!
They may not have shipped yet. They just ordered the shipment. I got tracking number for UPS just about the same time they sent me the pictures. I didn't get overly excited about it. I asked for more pictures. They sent me more pictures. I didn't need anything changed, so I approved the photos. Then, they caught a quality issue and made the doll again. Then, they caught another design issue, and did the doll again. Then, they sent me another set of pictures. I approved that one. Only then it was really shipped.

The tracking number you got is for the final leg of shipment, after custom clearance. They use another carrier to take it all the way to your country and take it through customers. So, don't get excited over getting tracking info. Just ask them questions about it, ask for more photos.
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

blazing wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:48 pm I received the tracking number before I received the photo's. The tracking number was emailed to me by my vendor on Tuesday before I received pictures. The status through the FedEx order just mentioned the label was created but the package didn't ship. I was signed up for email reminders for when the order status changed from label printed and received it on Saturday, April 20, 2024 5:52 AM. When that status changed it has a shipping date estimate and time frame the package might arrive. This was after I contacted IronTech the previous night. So

(Label was created)->(Vendor sent tracking number)->(Vendor sends factory photos)->(I notice the creases and email IronTech)->(I get confirmation package has been picked up for shipping with estimated arrival date)

That's an odd process, usually it's:

(Vendor sends factory photos) -> (approval of photos / concerns brought up) -> (if approval given, shipping is organised / if concerns brought up, they are addressed then photos are provided for approval again. Once approval is then given then shipping is organised) -> (Label Created) -> (Vendor sends you tracking number) -> (you get confirmation your package has been picked up for shipping with an estimated arrival date) 🤔
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

SxDolled wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:22 am
blazing wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:48 pm I received the tracking number before I received the photo's. The tracking number was emailed to me by my vendor on Tuesday before I received pictures. The status through the FedEx order just mentioned the label was created but the package didn't ship. I was signed up for email reminders for when the order status changed from label printed and received it on Saturday, April 20, 2024 5:52 AM. When that status changed it has a shipping date estimate and time frame the package might arrive. This was after I contacted IronTech the previous night. So

That's an odd process, usually it's:

(Vendor sends factory photos) -> (approval of photos / concerns brought up) -> (if approval given, shipping is organised / if concerns brought up, they are addressed then photos are provided for approval again. Once approval is then given then shipping is organised) -> (Label Created) -> (Vendor sends you tracking number) -> (you get confirmation your package has been picked up for shipping with an estimated arrival date) 🤔

100% SxDolled

Every doll I've purchased follows that process. Across multiple vendors also.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

INFORMATIONS