www.funwestdoll.com

Sitting Latex doll with enormous breasts and nippels

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Foreverdolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Sitting Latex doll with enormous breasts and nippels

Post by Foreverdolls »

Dear latex doll fans and lovers for the extra huge shapes,

as there seems to be a certain interest for a doll like that I´d like to give you some insight on it´s development.

Its skin is painted upon a modified display dummy.The arms are applied temporarily only and will be removed when demolding. For this reason there´s a strong seam at the shoulder, you can drag also. I made a movie about the demolding process, here´s the link.

http://rapidshare.com/share/57E0CF639BF ... 86CEB2B1F7
http://rapidshare.com/share/3DABAF8ABE6 ... 7DA2DA3147
http://rapidshare.com/share/D67568F6F9F ... EDC15B03C5
http://rapidshare.com/share/6A333DFDFE8 ... 6C5B583775

All in all 12 liter of liquid latex is needed for this doll, 3 liter for each breast. A doggie doll needs to be firm. For this reason the inner layers are stabilised with dilution of hydrous PU. The thickness of the skin varies from 3mm to 5mm, its firmness is documented in the movie. Unfortunately I cannot talk in English in the movies so please pay your attention to what you see.

The doll is 1,80m tall.

Due to the enormous pressure during demolding some dents might occur on the skin. It is not possible to layer a skin thick like that all even with brushes or paint rollers. Some tension might occure caused by shrinking of the material. This affects visual only but doesn´t affect function. By the thickness of skin given this is absolutely unavoidable. This skin of a doll is thicker than any built before.

The doll consists out of the following parts:
vaginal hose + casted vulva with labia brought together without seam
anal hose + casted anus brought together without seam
the inserts were made on glass bottles so they are completely even
latex bag to make the doll air tight safely
mouth insert integrated into head seamless
breasts attached seamless
head, feet, hands casted
2x belt out of latex to fix the inserts on the inside so they cannot slip out
nipples filled with very soft silicone

every single part was covered with about 50 thin layers. Head, feet and hands were casted in hard plaster molds with latex left there for 6 hours.
All in all this makes 7x50 layers with drying in between + rework for head, feet and hands.
The mouth fits for almost every penis size, the anus is cone-shaped so it feels tight but can be streched for sphincter effect.

The breasts were made on big balloons. These were fixed on pipes with elastic waistband so they cannot fall over while layering with liquid latex. After four layers the danger of falling over increased so I had to attach a bail out of latex to the breats so I could hang them up to the ceiling. The bails were also necessary to attach the breast to the mold. Pictures might explain better than words.
You need to cover the ballons with mold realease agent you can pull down the original balloon skin later. Still it must be able to adhere the nipples on the breats and under no circumstances the mold release agent may be applicated on the parts supposed to be combined with others later (otherwise you cannot attach the breasts seamless to the body). There´s always a risk of failing. It is impossible to remove the original balloon skin by 100%. Smaller spots need to be cleaned with benzine. This rework took me about 2 hours. There is strong adhesive power make the balloon stick to the latex skin even though mold realease agent applied.

After completion I demolded the basic skin with lots of washing up liquid and cleaned thouroughly with washing up liquid (see movie). After this I had to dry the inside of the skin so the basic skin doesn´t get dammaged during further coating by dammed-up water. Following I inflated the skin so put additional layers on it. During this process the skin achieves its stability and aptitude for use by adding dilution of hydrous PU to the latex. If I did this while putting layers on the mold the skin would be that firm I could not demold it (no way!). You need strength to do so!
The last five layers are made with pure liquide latex to enable the adhesion of the latex belts for the inserts.

After finishing the layers for stabilty the skin needs to dry properly for at least two days at a very warm place. Then it can be put over and you can start mounting. For this the skin needs to be inflated several times as this is the only method to find out where to adhere (vulcanize) the single parts. At the crotch you got tensions from all sides so it´s not too easy to attach the vagina properly. The suspension with latex belt contracts the insert so it offers perfect grip. This allows me to mount inserts with large diameters.
As last step the neck is made air tight with the latex bag. By this the head is inflatable speparately so you can adjust the tightness of the blow and the head doesn´t "inflate round" like with good old Letha.
The nipples feel like an almost errected penis as they are filled with silicone. For this I take the silicone left at my mixing bowls (casting masturbators). The nipples are air tight as well before I attach them to the breasts. Their surface is rough but the top of it is smooth for better licking.

After mounting I put on the make-up on the face. The lips, finger nails, toenails and labia is painted with liquid latex so the colour cannot peel off. The rest of the face is painted with water-soluble crayon covered with vulcanisation dilution. You can wash the face (softly!) without peeling off the colour.

This doll (Vicky) is manufactured for someone having a fetish for big size but not rubber fetish. The doll needs to be stored at a hidden place as well. For this reason onyl the hands are stuffed with wadding. For people that are into big size but not into rubber it would be better to stuff the doll completely (but in this case it wasn´t possible because it needs to be hidden). For non-rubber fetishists I´d build a container for a silicone insert and stuff the doll. I´d also build in a leg skeleton like I did for other custom work.

All in all it took me 4 weeks to maufacture the doll, five days a week, several hours each day. It takes enormous effort to build a doll like. It is hardly possible to manufacture several dolls like this at the same time.

Best regards Foreverdoll (and the friend who made the translating)
Attachments
Skin Problems.JPG
Skin Problems.JPG (1.18 MiB) Viewed 10013 times
DSC03396.JPG
DSC03396.JPG (2.08 MiB) Viewed 10013 times
DSC03277.JPG
DSC03277.JPG (2.02 MiB) Viewed 10013 times
DSC03256.JPG
DSC03256.JPG (1.79 MiB) Viewed 10013 times
DSC03272.JPG
DSC03272.JPG (1.77 MiB) Viewed 10013 times
FILE1232.JPG
FILE1232.JPG (1.78 MiB) Viewed 10013 times
FILE1212.JPG
FILE1212.JPG (1.69 MiB) Viewed 10013 times
FILE1210.JPG
FILE1210.JPG (1.61 MiB) Viewed 10013 times
FILE1209.JPG
FILE1209.JPG (1.38 MiB) Viewed 10013 times

SuckItTrebek

Re: Sitting Latex doll with enormous breasts and nippels

Post by SuckItTrebek »

Awesome!

Are your molds only for breasts that large?

I never in a million years thought I'd ever say this, but I think they may actually be too big.

Breasts about half that size would be darn near perfect.

Are you looking to mass produce these?

Or sell them on a regular basis?

Foreverdolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Foreverdolls »

Hi
I can do breasts in every dimension that i find with balloons.
A mass production would be unprofitable, remember Letha.
Domax produces 20 dolls a day, i need at least 4 weeks for one doll.
The difference is that i can do every skin quality and make things that wouldn't be possible in a factory
with dipped molds.
My dolls are made and optimized to use in bed, equal if they are only inflatable or stuffed and inflatable.
My own body told me what must be done to make the best sexdolls with the skin-stuff liquid rubber.
My dolls are for men who know that they want to have a real sexual usable rubber-doll in bed every night for years.
A doll that does not make any problems during a very long time. You can dess them and play with them too, but this isn't
the main quality of my construction design.
There are very little people that use dolls in this way, i did not know that as I started building latex dolls many years ago.
My stuffed dolls gave me a feeling of a real girl in bed and the inflatable-fetishists who got thick skinned dolls from me are very happy with them.
That are the reasons why doll-building was/is rewarding for me. I invested more money that came back. Even if i would have enough orders, the time i need
is too long, the effort to big to make a small mass production that is profitable.

Actually I have 2 orders, means at least 2 months, a doll similar that the picts show and a blue colored doll.

best regards
Foereverdolls
Attachments
DSC02424.JPG
DSC02424.JPG (560.47 KiB) Viewed 9921 times
DSC02505.JPG
DSC02505.JPG (595.24 KiB) Viewed 9921 times
DSC02506.JPG
DSC02506.JPG (586.16 KiB) Viewed 9921 times
DSC02507.JPG
DSC02507.JPG (544.11 KiB) Viewed 9921 times
DSC02510.JPG
DSC02510.JPG (590.91 KiB) Viewed 9921 times
DSC02520.JPG
DSC02520.JPG (576.07 KiB) Viewed 9921 times
DSC02531.JPG
DSC02531.JPG (586.29 KiB) Viewed 9921 times
DSC02557.JPG
DSC02557.JPG (542.31 KiB) Viewed 9921 times
DSC02567.JPG
DSC02567.JPG (605.13 KiB) Viewed 9921 times
DSC02578.JPG
DSC02578.JPG (381.34 KiB) Viewed 9921 times

SuckItTrebek

Post by SuckItTrebek »

I know several of us would be interested in a doll like either of the ones above.

I think all of us understand that boutique type dolls produced like yours would take several weeks/months to complete.

How do you go about pricing out your orders?

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Amazing :thumbs_up: 50 coats of latex!
Great work. I wasn't able to log into rapidshare. Would you be able to post your pictures and videos on the forum here?
Thanks,

Mark
<em>I know the good artist</em>

Foreverdolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Foreverdolls »

How can I show films here?

drumbaird

Post by drumbaird »

these look amazing... how much would one like the second picture shown cost?? i love those boobs!
big boobs #1

solitaryman2414

Post by solitaryman2414 »

1. Enter your message at the bottom of page[quick reply]press submit, but don't write anything in box yet, wait until box is open.
2. After the the box is open, their will be two windows, top for messages and below will be another box that say browes, this will take you to the folder on you pc that you want to download the file from, once you open the folder, press the open button on the folder this will take you back to the forum, then press download, in a few seconds it should start to down load. I hope this helps?

solitaryman2414

Post by solitaryman2414 »

I forgot, you should press add file, than press sumit in the bottom box.

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

Wow they are a master piece great work. :glou:
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

phil0001
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by phil0001 »

Truly a masterpiece. I'm most impressed by the smooth skin and the way the parts are joined. No seams visible anywhere. Thanks for sharing photos of your amazing work

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Foreverdolls i downloaded your movies, they are facinating , i would have never thought that you could have pulled the skin down from the neck wide enough to get it off the body like that but i guess (it looked like ) you double rolled the skin down making it stringer to stretch wider ?
If you are actually making and selling any dolls you make , what about just the straight body with letha weapons or slightly smaller breast size .
Also when you paint on the latex skin have you ever thought about in the underwear and bra ( or bikini area's ) area to paint on a white first and then tan skin color on the rest which would result in tan lines on a doll .
anyway just as others are asking how much to buy a doll that you make ( one with smaller breast and straight body ( the reason i say straight body is they are easier to stuff with fiberfill and can be made to sit in position to ) .

also is their any way to make a norla looking mouth like the one that's show that can still open up to oral , instead of the very wide "o" look ?

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but when i click on the link here to download a video it won't let me click to go back to this web page on the doll forum 8O and i have to retype in to get the doll forum page . so i suggest copy the link and open another tab and open the download page for the doll video's ! :wink:

again great work , and yes pictures and any extra movies will be appreciated by all! :D

their isn't anyone ? that could work cheaply to help you make dolls , to create more dolls faster ?

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

:thumbs_up: WOW !!!! 8O
Extreme tits there :multi: :multi: :multi:

Foreverdolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Foreverdolls »

Hi

a standing doll which is stuffed is more flexible, thats right, but it looks awful if she sits.
To get a real doggie position feeling it must be a sitting doll.
I use vinyldoll-heads if I want to have a nice head and i use this latex-blow-head if I need a blow feature.
I'm not interested in tan lines, i can't make it look like it looks at real women. It would look artficial with hard borders but you can air-brush soft borders
if you have learned to use an air brush pistol with liquid latex. This isn't usual color, it damages the pistol and cleaning is awful.

Letha looks like a cartoon, the main quality was the thick equal dipped smooth skin. No one can do this with the same quality without using the same technic
they used to build her. Normal and more realistic big breasts are no problem.
There is no one who coud help me to build dolls faster, brushing always need to much time, equal if there is one or 10 molds. The only way is
to produce like the usual dolls have been produced. I think i know the ways to do that but the costs to start a factory are to high.
The world needs a rubber doll fetishist who has a dream and much money to start a factory. If there is someone, i will help as i can with my experience.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Thanks forever doll s for answering things . so even though it takes you a while to make a doll are you selling them ? and if so for how much ? of course price would also depend on the doll shape ( example , letha weapons or smaller breast . )

INFORMATIONS