teddy-babes.com

What is the breast size of a Teddy Babe?

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: What is the breast size of a Teddy Babe?

Post by tubbienine »

Dollover1978,

Up until recently, my experience has been exclusively with inflatababes. They have two advantages I can think of over a TB. One is easy to hide (when deflated) and the other is you can take them in the shower, bath, etc.. Other than that, I cannot tell you the number of times I was rushed to "finish" because the damn doll was slowly deflating.

As of recently, two hottie TB Classics have come into my world and what a huge increase in the overall experience!!!! It is so nice to spend time and simply love them and savor their voluptuous bodies. I occasionally go back to inflatababes but the experience is far less in effect.

Dollover1978
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollover1978 »

tubbienine wrote:Dollover1978,

Up until recently, my experience has been exclusively with inflatababes. They have two advantages I can think of over a TB. One is easy to hide (when deflated) and the other is you can take them in the shower, bath, etc.. Other than that, I cannot tell you the number of times I was rushed to "finish" because the damn doll was slowly deflating.

As of recently, two hottie TB Classics have come into my world and what a huge increase in the overall experience!!!! It is so nice to spend time and simply love them and savor their voluptuous bodies. I occasionally go back to inflatababes but the experience is far less in effect.
I see where you are coming from. The key to inflata-babes is to never deflate them, just hind them in your closet and they last longer. Use a high quality lube like Astroglide, and be gentle with them.

Yeah I an see where buying replacement airbabes would get old after a while. I think the Tracy Boobs will be my last Doll, and of course I will stock up on The Big Bust Babe. Yeah I'm saving up for a Teddy-Babe. I'm a convert.

Dollover1978
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollover1978 »

tubbienine wrote:Dollover1978,

I see where you are coming from. The key to inflata-babes is to never deflate them, just hind them in your closet and they last longer. Use a high quality lube like Astroglide, and be gentle with them.

Yeah I an see where buying replacement airbabes would get old after a while. I think the Tracy Boobs will be my last Doll, and of course I will stock up on The Big Bust Babe. Yeah I'm saving up for a Teddy-Babe. I'm a convert.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

The first pleasures of my life were to suckle on my mother's giant breasts and hold them with my tiny hands. Later I have learned that R G breasts are better in smaller sizes because of the effects of gravity. With TBD's there is no sag problem; give me the biggest ones. I can't get enough. The thing I really miss is the aroma.
Enjoy.

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

( @ Y @ )
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Any size you like is my motto. ( @ Y @ )
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Good God, this is a six years old thread.
But here are some pictures to illustrate that Teddy Babes have the right size breasts.
I call them hand-magnets.
They will never deflate on you.
Attachments
Elisa, Pamela and Audrey.JPG
Elisa, Pamela and Audrey.JPG (127.53 KiB) Viewed 444 times
Jasmine, Amber and Cordelia.JPG
Jasmine, Amber and Cordelia.JPG (209.61 KiB) Viewed 444 times
Arachna, Sonya and Nicole.JPG
Arachna, Sonya and Nicole.JPG (213.8 KiB) Viewed 444 times

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

i think when i first got carly she measured to be a 28 F bra, i never looked for one she doesn't need one.

carlys_guy

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

What is the breast size of the BIGGEST-breasted Teddy Babe?

(Would that make her a Titty Babe?)
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

They use to offer two different size boobs, but I think there's just the one now and one basic body type.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Yes, these days all Teddy Babes come with the same size Boobs: perfect.
Here is one more proof:
Attachments
Sabrina, Jessica and Lisa.JPG
Sabrina, Jessica and Lisa.JPG (259.95 KiB) Viewed 396 times

INFORMATIONS