sexyrealsexdolls.com

Any titfucking toys that are actually BIG?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Any titfucking toys that are actually BIG?

Post by mrmofo44 »

This material is similar to the chichifueta rockets but are much bigger and softer, way more jiggly. I have a picture of the tan version of the chichiyaketa vs the rockets

Keep in mind the white version of the Chichiyaketa are I believe not in production anymore, they are also more expensive have sfoter
Attachments
20201107_120247.jpg
20201107_120247.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 1632 times
20201118_184144.jpg
20201118_184144.jpg (2.56 MiB) Viewed 1632 times

Betula

Post by Betula »

mrmofo44 wrote:This material is similar to the chichifueta rockets but are much bigger and softer, way more jiggly. I have a picture of the tan version of the chichiyaketa vs the rockets

Keep in mind the white version of the Chichiyaketa are I believe not in production anymore, they are also more expensive have sfoter
What a pitty…… That shape looks amazing! How about tit job, does white Chichiyaketa still better?

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

Betula wrote:
mrmofo44 wrote:This material is similar to the chichifueta rockets but are much bigger and softer, way more jiggly. I have a picture of the tan version of the chichiyaketa vs the rockets

What a pitty…… That shape looks amazing! How about tit job, does white Chichiyaketa still better?
I don't like how some of the base of these Paizui toys are, they make it almost like breasts on a flat surface/plate, takes away from immersion and use, and you can only use laying down. The Chichyaketa/chichifueta I found are amazing where they try to mold it so its more realistic and try to cut down on the base so you can have more fun.

Oh yeah, put in sheer bikini top i have and use some nice lubricant/water in shower or something and they hang/smother/move more naturally. Some people may prefer the tan version because it is a bit more "firm" not the material itself is firm but it seems more stable and rigid because the overall interior is filled with less gel. The white version of the Chichiyaketa are amazing, but so expensive. Only place I found white version was sold was Kanojotoy for over 600$ after shipping

https://www.kanojotoys.com/kongari-oppa ... -9365.html

Betula

Post by Betula »

mrmofo44 wrote:
Betula wrote:

I don't like how some of the base of these Paizui toys are, they make it almost like breasts on a flat surface/plate, takes away from immersion and use, and you can only use laying down. The Chichyaketa/chichifueta I found are amazing where they try to mold it so its more realistic and try to cut down on the base so you can have more fun.

Oh yeah, put in sheer bikini top i have and use some nice lubricant/water in shower or something and they hang/smother/move more naturally. Some people may prefer the tan version because it is a bit more "firm" not the material itself is firm but it seems more stable and rigid because the overall interior is filled with less gel. The white version of the Chichiyaketa are amazing, but so expensive. Only place I found white version was sold was Kanojotoy for over 600$ after shipping

https://www.kanojotoys.com/kongari-oppa ... -9365.html
That looks sold out, what a pitty! I really hope hotpower can reproduce the white version, it looks much more desirable than the tan one...

Bigtitlover169
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Bigtitlover169 »

Fearlessflaw wrote:I actually own Maga Kore Minami-san Sensational Gekinyu Hole K-Cup Breasts and love them.
They are just as big if not bigger as Marie's Boobs. I think Minami-san Sensational Gekinyu Hole K-Cup Breasts
Might be the biggest on the market as of now. I have pictures but because I just joined I can't post pictures unfortunately. The Minami Sans are only 500 vs the Marie boobs that are 1,300.
Hey, I'm interested in getting the Maga Kore Minami-san Sensational Gekinyu Hole K-cup Breasts. Do you happen to have any good jiggle videos and pics of these huge boob toys, and could you give me a quick review on how they feel and handle?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I finally pulled the trigger on the Softmary Z cups! Big boob bliss!

Will post a review here: viewtopic.php?f=101&t=143536
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

Betula wrote:

i just found out you can customize them on their official site. microsoft edge will translate the page(im sure other web browsers do too.)

you can change the color and the hardness, 3 options fluffy soft and classic.

https://www.hotpowers.jp/ec/products/de ... ct_id=5807

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

unlovable wrote:
Betula wrote:

i just found out you can customize them on their official site. microsoft edge will translate the page(im sure other web browsers do too.)

you can change the color and the hardness, 3 options fluffy soft and classic.

https://www.hotpowers.jp/ec/products/de ... ct_id=5807

Whoa that is crazy, good find. I was told they didn't produce specifics anymore.. I wonder if you can still order.

oh look at the page it has been discontinued until further notice... it looks like it is a crowd funded project where they reach a number of pre payers and then start production. But merchants with the product in stock told me they discontinued the white one..

Im sure I got the white version then with the "Fluffy"..although Kanojotoys charged me 200$ more than the tan regular versions I wonder if it costs the same price for a different customization :?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

A while ago there was a post showing an early attempt at a truly enormous breast toy. A Japanese company posted the video on Twitter. I cannot find the TDF post linking to it but does anyone remember that and know if the product is coming out?
Viva la megaboobs!

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

CF wrote:A while ago there was a post showing an early attempt at a truly enormous breast toy. A Japanese company posted the video on Twitter. I cannot find the TDF post linking to it but does anyone remember that and know if the product is coming out?
https://twitter.com/hotpowers/status/12 ... et%3DTweet

Hotpowers?

This?

Ive been following them on twitter, apparently it will come out next month or at least they will take orders for it next month kinda hard to understand even with translating tweets.

Here is some more.

https://twitter.com/hotpowers/status/12 ... et%3DTweet

https://twitter.com/hotpowers/status/14 ... et%3DTweet

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

That is the one! Well done!
Viva la megaboobs!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Here are some shots of the Softmary Z cups on my OR torso doll. What I like about them is that they really are soft and just heart-stoppingly huge. They are the biggest breast forms on the market, and I cannot imagine the design being improved. They are on eBay here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/373620366850?

Years ago I had the Danni breast toy and did everything I could think of to make them a better experience (including stuffing filled balloons in the hollos under the breasts ot make them bigger. This is so much nicer.
Attachments
IMG_8694 2.jpg
IMG_8694 2.jpg (2.43 MiB) Viewed 1324 times
IMG_8693.jpg
IMG_8693.jpg (2.36 MiB) Viewed 1324 times
IMG_8692.jpg
IMG_8692.jpg (2.33 MiB) Viewed 1324 times
IMG_8690.jpg
IMG_8690.jpg (2.63 MiB) Viewed 1324 times
IMG_8689.jpg
IMG_8689.jpg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 1324 times
Viva la megaboobs!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

More of Super Yulia and her Softmary Z cup zeppelins!
Attachments
IMG_8703.jpg
IMG_8703.jpg (2.38 MiB) Viewed 1288 times
IMG_8701.jpg
IMG_8701.jpg (3.05 MiB) Viewed 1288 times
162725831036174272.jpg
162725831036174272.jpg (982.81 KiB) Viewed 1288 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (953.71 KiB) Viewed 1288 times
Viva la megaboobs!

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

New hot powers
Attachments
chichiomoi.jpg
chichiomoi.jpg (105.1 KiB) Viewed 1248 times

INFORMATIONS