betterlovedoll.com

Ashaki Sanura’s Family Adventures

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Re: Ashaki Sanura’s Family Adventures

Post by LoneRanger »

Everyone looks like a winner to me!! I guess we know what you will be doing again next month... :whistle: :whistle:

:glou:
L✰neR✯nger

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

Lovely redhead FIREDOLL. There are not enough redheads kn this forum so lovely to find yours. Congrats on this beauty.
hollows+fentiman wrote:Well.............How do you start a thread up again after such a long absence? So much has happened in the last year that it has been difficult to be enthusiastic about posting for most I'm sure! We have been doing all the monthly photo challenges though so maybe there's some catchup to be done sometime here!

I suppose the only way to start again is to introduce another new lady but this time a full sized one!

After Christmas I realised that I needed another more posable lady as some of my lovelies now have loose joints and are getting harder for me to get them into poses!

So.....I started searching again and came across a vendor site in the UK I hadn't heard of and their prices for in stock items were very reasonable but some were not brands I'd heard of either! I can't mention the site I'm afraid as it isn't TDF approved! On the evening of Wednesday January 6th I took the plunge and ordered a Firedoll 166 for £766 inclusive of delivery!

She arrived 36 hours later! The photos aren't particularly good as I was a bit taken by surprise and a little excited so I didn't have any lighting set up! She is quite delightful!

aDSC_0262a.jpg
aDSC_0263a.jpg
I really wanted a redhead this time and was pleasantly surprised she came with a lovely ginger wig! Her name is Sadia but her nickname is Rusty!
aDSC_0264a.jpg
aDSC_0266.JPG
aDSC_0267a.jpg
a gif.gif

So, as I hadn't entered the Cat A 'Sexy Denim' Photo Challenge this month by then I thought I'd give Rusty a chance straight away on Friday 8th January!!!!! The quickest entry I've ever done from buying, receiving and entering a Challenge we've ever done!

Hurry Up!.jpg

This is a cropped version for IrishGirl's head shot thread as I was so sad to learn she had passed away recently!

Head shot!.jpg

Cheers, Hollows.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Wow, 150+ pages of creativity, awesome, I have not finished all yet, will take some time I guess :D

Adrian Jones
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Adrian Jones »

Nice looking doll you got there (thumbsup)

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Wow!

Just found this thread from the photo challenge post

Rusty is absolutely gorgeous 8O love that face
Great body too, I actually thought it was a wm166c at first

I assume you got her from lucid toys?
How do you find the firedoll? Tpe, skeleton etc
They've got a firedoll muscle girl I want but been too scared to pull the trigger

Cheers

BC

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Oh Man that Valentine's one is just fantastic!! Really great!!
L✰neR✯nger

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

:haha4: Thanks bigchilli, Lone and others I’ve missed commenting on these last few months!

Sorry, I must admit I’ve neglected this thread for a while as it seems to have got too big (in number of pages) for people to wade through now so I’ve been toying with the idea that I might start a new thread.

The initial way I wanted to post was by creating stories rather than just posting photos! This worked at first but time was not on my side especially over the last eighteen months or so.

So, in answer to your query bigchilli, I’ve found the Firedoll a very welcome addition to our family! The only thing that seems to be a bit of an issue is the twist and tilt of the skeleton in the back. It is very stiff but in a good way really. Unfortunately, for one of the poses I tried for a gif I managed to trap one of her hands under her body as I was struggling to get the right position and forcing down. I’ve snapped the fingers out of the wrist/palm plate. I’m still trying to work out how to repair them but meanwhile it doesn’t affect the poses for other things! She stands well and looks lovely naked or in clothes! Her ‘hole’ placement is pretty good too! So, yes, she was well worth the money!

As for her being a redhead, I bought her from photos as a blond but she came with a ginger wig which looked superb on her! So much so that I entered her into one of the photo challenges almost immediately after she arrived! I always wanted a redhead but some faces and skin and eye colours don’t suit that hair colour!

I did want to put my ‘challenge’ photos and additional shoot photos in the thread every month but I just didn’t have the time after a while! Life gets in the way sometimes as I’ve said before!

I’m not sure about the company mentioned as it’s not an ‘approved TDF vendor’ so the dolls sold there may be subject to debate as to what they are! They do advertise reputable brands at competitive prices which I assume they are able to do without those brands challenging them but whether they are top quality from those brands or whether they’ve managed to get really good deals is another matter! All I can say is that they are good value for me! If you’re considering buying the only thing I would say is consider the weight!

I always used to look at the weight as I’m an old phart and have to watch my back! I didn’t look at the weight when I pulled the trigger on my last Doll, a Piper Doll! I always wanted one because of the integral head for photos. She was shorter than most of my others so assumed wrongly that she would be a similar weight! Big mistake! She’s 42kg and put my back out for a fortnight just getting her upstairs after she arrived!

Anyway, hopefully I’ll get more time soon to either carry on here or on another thread!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

IenS
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by IenS »

Congratulations with Rusty. She is indeed a beauty. I was thinking on buying a Fire Doll as well. Can you tell me which head Rusty has please?

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Thanks IenS and welcome to TDF! I’m honoured you’ve picked my thread for one of your first posts! I presume you may have seen her in the current Cat D Photo Challenge this month?

Yeah, she is beautiful! She is a 166cm and was called Holly (no actual head number as far as I’m aware) from the place I got her from (can’t name that here as they are not a TDF approved vendor but bigchilli did on the previous page!) and the original photos were of her as a curly blond! She came with a ginger wig and it suited her so well and I needed a redhead in my collection so that’s how she stayed! I have looked recently on that vendor’s website and she doesn’t seem to be available at the moment but that seems to be the way they work! If you don’t pick one up while they’re there you may miss them! I was going to get another (different one) in September and decided to go to the UK Meet first but she wasn’t there afterwards! Good luck in finding her!

Cheers, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

IenS
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by IenS »

Hey Hollows,
Thanks for your reply, those are nice words. :)
I did see her in the photo challenge, indeed! She really is quite a stunner with the ginger wig.
I saw that wunderpuppen.de also has a range of Fire Dolls so maybe i'll check with them if I can come close to Rusty in configuring one of them. :D
Cheers, IenS

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Happy Holidays!.jpg
Happy Holidays!.jpg (9.02 MiB) Viewed 365 times

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Very nice picture Hollows! :thumbs_up:
:noel2: I wish you and your loved ones a safe and happy holiday season as well! :xmas:
:glou: Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

INFORMATIONS