www.passiondolls.com

My Review of Passiondolls 158cm LeAnne

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
roadside28

Re: My Review of Passiondolls 158cm LeAnne

Post by roadside28 »

unlovable wrote:I have no idea if it will be this month. Next month. Or even after that.
I would email passiondolls. I'm sure they can give you an ETA on when your doll will be shipped. And from the sounds of Passiondolls post, it sounds like they will ship the doll when it's done. If the head is not ready, they will ship you that later. They are still going in order, they just can't finalize your full order, so they will be sending you just the body, unless you ordered multiple heads, and they had some in stock.

To help calm you down, here is a few more images of LAnne in her lovely pink top that came with here. Very hot, although I tore it a bit trying to get it on her. Still looks great. ;)
rsz_imag0579.jpg
rsz_imag0579.jpg (247.34 KiB) Viewed 2734 times
rsz_imag0580.jpg
rsz_imag0580.jpg (298.77 KiB) Viewed 2734 times
rsz_imag0582.jpg
rsz_imag0582.jpg (280.23 KiB) Viewed 2734 times
rsz_imag0583.jpg
rsz_imag0583.jpg (272.9 KiB) Viewed 2734 times
Love the color on her tan skin. really pops!

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

Oh I am calm. Im just very frustrated. And the way they made it sound in the post is they arent going to send me anything until they can get the head. Pretty sure that's the case. I read it a bunch.

Again thanks for the photos.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

unlovable wrote:I think it is a little BS. I am totally fine with the CNY. That is a holiday everyone deserves it.

But then you tell me that I am not getting it because they ran out of heads. They should have told me that the head I picked was popular and could delay my order. I would have been totally fine switching heads or waiting it out for the head I wanted. But just to tell me after the fact isn't cool considering I paid for it almost 2 months ago and people who have preordered it after me are going to get it before me. $2000 is a lot of money. I have no idea if it will be this month. Next month. Or even after that.
PassionDolls has been around a while, and by all indications is a professional, responsible company. Don't worry - they will get you your doll! :)
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Which doll has the biggest boobs? Now that we have numbers, let's compare.

WM165 K-cup: JunkGuy measured breast circumference at 49cm. I concur.
YL150: Dolly Dearest measured breast circumference at 57cm.
PS158: In your photo, the 2" mark is aligned with 26", so you have to subtract 2" to get back to zero, so 24" which is 61cm.
(I put a tape measure around Rachel's boob (K-cup) and held it at the 61cm mark. OMG!! I'd like that, too! :lol: )

Overall bustline (vendor measurements):
WM165 110cm
YL150 116cm
PS158 121cm

So, it appears the PS158 is the biggest. They all have different proportions, so it all comes down to your particular taste. It is great to have so many options!

Thanks for sharing all the photos of your new babe!
roadside28 wrote:
CF wrote:What a gorgeous doll! In terms of sheer volume of breast size, which is bigger, this doll or the YL150?

Once the backlog of orders is taken care of, and the elves at PassionDolls take a breath, let's hope for a torso version. That would address the weight issue that have spooked some folks.
I don't have the YL150, So I don't know for certain which doll has the bigger breasts. According to Passiondolls this doll has the biggest bust.

Fraz

Post by Fraz »

Awesome! I am so torn...

Each boob is about 25 inches round, and her natural cleavage is about 6-7 inches. If you her squeeze them together, you can get 7-9 inches. You can titty fuck her straight on. ;)

I had a banana for scale on page one, hopefully that helps. I know these numbers don't mean much, so here are 2 images of me helping her measure herself out. She hopes you all approve.
rsz_imag0577.jpg
rsz_imag0578.jpg
Like I said before, if you are a huge boob fan, she is an absolute must. Everything else is amazing too, but the boobs float to the top. ;)[/quote]

TRI-POD
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TRI-POD »

Great Review!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

subcom117 wrote:
(I put a tape measure around Rachel's boob (K-cup) and held it at the 61cm mark. OMG!! I'd like that, too! :lol: )

Overall bustline (vendor measurements):
WM165 110cm
YL150 116cm
PS158 121cm

So, it appears the PS158 is the biggest. They all have different proportions, so it all comes down to your particular taste. It is great to have so many options!
I suspect that DevilDoc's inflated K-Cup would give LeAnne a run for the money!

Who would have guessed even a year ago that we'd be in the midst of a big-boob cold war. with manufactuers topping each other? It's a great time to be alive! :)

Which new busty doll is going to break the record?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

I guess you either love or hate the abs on the 158cm... I kind of like them. Although they could use some polishing/more details.
-:-

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

gooHero666 wrote:I guess you either love or hate the abs on the 158cm... I kind of like them. Although they could use some polishing/more details.

I don't really like them but I can put up with them for her boobs

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

Great review...I'm always struck by folks who don't have to do such a time consuming and detailed review and do it anyway just to maybe help people who are on the fence about a particular item. This doll is awesome, no doubt. If she was a real woman she would be turning my head for sure. Whoever gets this doll better be a physically fit man with ample storage space and the patience and ambition to set her up for playtime, and put her away cleaned up for next time. These dolls aren't made for blow your load and deal with it later. It's an all out commitment. I love this curvy doll but I'm just not willing to deal with the titanic weight I'm afraid. If this doll got away from me and ended up on the floor I'm not sure I could get her upright without a sprained back or a frickin' hernia, of which I've had 2 repaired and not wanting a 3rd. But you guys have fun with this impressive doll.... :thumbs_up:

dollguy

Post by dollguy »

That is a very good review,congratulations!! Keep updating us. Share what size clothes you find to best fit her.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Awesome photos and videos! I appreciate your review.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

Hey roadside do you have a brunette or dark wig? Would love to see that.

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

PassionDolls wrote:Awesome photos and videos! I appreciate your review.
You are most welcome! And thank you again for making such an amazing product. I know I messaged you before but Jessica Rabbit head. ;)

And Unlovable yes I do have a darker wig. Here are some images with her in that style. Hope you like. There are some strands of hair that got loose from the wig. I did my best to pick off as many as I could so the images looked good.
rsz_imag0584.jpg
rsz_imag0584.jpg (309.39 KiB) Viewed 2429 times
rsz_imag0585.jpg
rsz_imag0585.jpg (248.41 KiB) Viewed 2429 times
rsz_imag0587.jpg
rsz_imag0587.jpg (338.9 KiB) Viewed 2429 times
rsz_imag0588.jpg
rsz_imag0588.jpg (220.36 KiB) Viewed 2429 times
Here is a cleavage shot, safe for work. . . well kinda. ;)
rsz_imag0589.jpg
rsz_imag0589.jpg (220.49 KiB) Viewed 2429 times
And here are boobs, because well Boobs. :D
rsz_imag0590.jpg
rsz_imag0590.jpg (213.6 KiB) Viewed 2429 times
And here is a fun bounce video of her bouncing in her top. Hope this helps tie you over till she shows up for you, or anyone waiting for her.

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

Thanks for the pics! You are the man for coming through with all these.

Do you sleep with her? Is cuddling nice? Can she stand without you leaning her on the wall or will she tip over?

INFORMATIONS