www.wmdolls.com

My first doll - WM L118

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
dreamr
Apprentice
Apprentice

My first doll - WM L118

Post by dreamr »

Hi everyone,

Long story short, I'm a big BBW fan and I was convinced to get a full size BBW as my first doll. At some point in time, due to multiple reasons (huge delay required to get a doll made to order from China - we are talking about at least 2 months - and also weight related concerns) I decided to start with a smaller and lighter doll that I could get off stock from a seller within the EU. Full size BBW will no doubt follow after I get used to handling dolls in general.

So here she is, WM Dolls L118 body + head 263. Bought from TDF approved vendor docklandet.se - they had it in stock, she arrived at my doorstep on Jan 23.

To my best understanding, there are actually 2 different WM 118cm bodies. There is a much thinner (and also lighter) doll that everyone around here seems to be referring to as "WM 118". This however is the thicker one, L118 as designated on the box. Since I found no topic discussing the WM L118 body on this forum, I figured I'd create my own. I will occasionally add more pictures of her.

Enjoy!
1.jpg
1.jpg (186.35 KiB) Viewed 931 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (173.78 KiB) Viewed 931 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (155.16 KiB) Viewed 931 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (175.68 KiB) Viewed 931 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (234.91 KiB) Viewed 931 times

Peckerwreker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: My first doll - WM L118

Post by Peckerwreker »

She's a beauty.

Is there junk in the trunk? Would a doggy style pic be possible?

How's her LHP? I'd like to know more about this doll.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Congrats on your new girl dreamr! 🍾
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

dreamr
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dreamr »

Peckerwreker wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:15 pm She's a beauty.

Is there junk in the trunk? Would a doggy style pic be possible?

How's her LHP? I'd like to know more about this doll.
About the LHP I'm not sure I can judge accurately because I don't own any other doll to compare it to.
Definitely I've seen worse (this doll is way better than my torso in this regard). Judging by what I see in various pictures around here, I wouldn't qualify it as good either.

To give you an idea I placed the doll with her chest resting on a pillow and arched her back. Here is what it looks like.
lhp1.jpg
lhp1.jpg (135.18 KiB) Viewed 892 times
lhp2.jpg
lhp2.jpg (100.39 KiB) Viewed 892 times

In this particular position the vag hole is going straight - not up, not down. The butt hole is going slightly upwards.
I'd say her butt hole is placed incorrectly.

FWIW I'm not a fan of doggy style (but I am am fan of reverse cowgirl, which IMO has similar requirements about LHP - and in that position it works just fine for me).

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

Thanks for showing this doll it's rare to see these shorter dolls here always pleasure to see them :)
Good LHP helps with doggy style with cowgirl it doesn't that much.
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

dreamr
Apprentice
Apprentice

Pedicure time

Post by dreamr »

Since day one of owning this doll I knew I had to do something to address her nails situation. Not that they were necessarily bad or anything, but I am obsessed with nails in general and toenails in particular.
I read on this forum somewhere that it's best to prepare the nails while they are detached, then attach them to the doll.
The thing is, I could not easily detach her existing toenails - they seem to be well glued. So I sat and thought about this for a while contemplating what's the best course of action. In the end, I decided not to risk damaging her toes by putting too much force when trying to remove the nails, but rather to paint them while they are attached, masking the area around them in order to not to get any nail polish on the TPE material.

Although we have beautiful "permanent" type nail lacquers that needs curing in an UV lamp, I decided not to use them on this project as I was unsure if the UV lamp would cause any damage to the TPE, so I went with a standard air-dry lacquer instead.
Was it a good thing to proceed this way - I don't know, maybe time will tell. In the end I think I did not do any damage and I am very pleased with the result so far.

If any of you are disgusted by toenails and/or do not like seeing them, please look away now - for I am about to cover in detail the process that I used.

First step was to very lightly file the tips of her toenails, taking care not to touch the TPE material with the file. This was needed to make their shape a little bit more to my liking (I couldn't do too much however, as they were kind of short to begin with) and to eliminate some rough edges from the production process.

Second step was to apply the masking tape. This worked out well in the end.
s1.jpg
s1.jpg (189.55 KiB) Viewed 332 times
Third step was to apply the first coat of nail polish. I chose a dark red nuance for this project, which I particularly like in combination with some lighter red nail glitter.
s2.jpg
s2.jpg (183.9 KiB) Viewed 332 times
4th step was a second coat of the red nail polish.
s3.jpg
s3.jpg (216.27 KiB) Viewed 332 times
Typically I only use 2 coats of this polish when doing my wife's nails however in this particular application I felt the need to apply a 3rd coat as the 5th step.
s4.jpg
s4.jpg (219.76 KiB) Viewed 332 times
For some reason the macro function in combination with the phone flash reveals even the slightest imperfections. The whole thing looked so much better in person, that appears in the photos!
6th step is a first coat of the light red glitter
s5.jpg
s5.jpg (205.41 KiB) Viewed 332 times
7th step was a second coat of glitter
s6.jpg
s6.jpg (211.17 KiB) Viewed 332 times
8th step which was a first clear coat, brings a much needed shine:
s7.jpg
s7.jpg (264.13 KiB) Viewed 332 times
Finally the 9th step is a second clear coat, which I don't typically apply, but in this application I felt the need to cover some imperfections.
s8.jpg
s8.jpg (153 KiB) Viewed 332 times

The end result, after carefully removing the masking tape:
r1.jpg
r1.jpg (124.41 KiB) Viewed 332 times

I then repeated the whole process on her left leg. My poor ol' body was starting to hurt, apparently I did not choose the best position to perform this task. Here she was asking me to get back down and finish the job :whistle: !
p1.jpg
p1.jpg (227.61 KiB) Viewed 332 times

As I said, so far I am very pleasead with the end result.
r2.jpg
r2.jpg (196.5 KiB) Viewed 332 times

Why so many layers? Because taking pictures to document the process revealed to me so many imperfections. Also, I want this to last for a long time. Absolutely I expect that I will need to re-apply a layer of top coat from time to time, in order to restore the shine.

dreamr
Apprentice
Apprentice

more stuff

Post by dreamr »

In the mean time, we finally found some lingerie pieces that actually fit her properly. Given her small body this task proves to be a challenge!
Also we got another wig, which sadly is not what I was hoping for (poor quality and also too large for her head), but it will have to do for now.
r3.jpg
r3.jpg (211.67 KiB) Viewed 331 times
r4.jpg
r4.jpg (209.88 KiB) Viewed 331 times
r5.jpg
r5.jpg (235.17 KiB) Viewed 331 times

Still TODO:
- her fingernails. This will be more complicated because the current ones are ridiculously wide (in relation to her fingers) and this absolutely needs fixing.
- give her a name! :haha4:

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

looks nice very good job no paint spilled :)
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

INFORMATIONS