Review: Best Hentai Sex Doll Torso Monica

We are the official and direct suppliers of Tantaly. We are a US-based company, established on 2020, and committed to R&D, design and production of professional adult doll torso products and we sell them worldwide. We offer worldwide express and premium customer service and will give the best and long-term FREE advice partners and users.
just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Review: Best Hentai Sex Doll Torso Monica

Post by just a guy »

This is my first introduction to the doll world and just like many here I also want to give my review so people would trust these vendors and manufacturers.
I'm still waiting my full size doll and thought in the meantime test TPE torso.

I bought my Monica from RealSexDoll.com
https://realsexdoll.com/product/40-7lb- ... -in-stock/
Everything went perfect and got my Monica in 7 days! I highly recommend https://realsexdoll.com/ to anybody who is interested of dolls or torsos like in this case :P

The Torso feels very life like and propably eyes closed I couldn't tell the difference between human skin and the TPE. Another thing that makes it feeling real is that you feel the skeleton and how you feel it is like you would womans bones through muscles for example when you have the torso on your lap facing you. This feels on the legs and shoulders mostly. Tummy area is firm just like ass. I can barely wrap my fingers around the waist since it's so small, but still the waist is very nice I really like the smallness of it and it doesn't feel toy like since the tummy area is pretty firm and torso has some serious weight to it.

Also many people have said that TPE or Silicone are cold to touch and now my room temperature is 24 and it's summer time and the torso was slightly cool, but not cold at all so at least for now it doesn't give any shivers do to coldness like many have mentioned.

I chose "wheat" color since I don't really know how pale the Fair would have been and I like just a slight tan skin more, so thought to go with "Wheat" instead of "Fair".
Torso comes with lingerie as in the "Fair" (white skin) photos. Good quality lingerie I may add! The bras feels super sexy and smooth to touch specially on the mesh part and underwear are also smooth AF to caress your hands on them, super sexy! Also they fit perfectly like you see in the pictures on realsexdoll.

Only minus of it is that it's abit small to do missionary. I'm 175 cm tall and the boobs are like in my stomach area on missionary so that isn't as nice as chest to chest feel which would be perfect. I really couldn't predicted the size since on paper it seemed ok, but fell a bit short on the lenght wise. wide wise the measurements are perfect! I really like the hips and waist size tehy are pretty much perfect! Other than the slight lenght problem it's fucking awesome and definetly worth the price! I would recommend this size torso to person on 155-165 cm tall no more!

Breasts are pretty large, not as large I would have wanted, but for this torso size pretty much perfect. They fit to my hands perfectly and are just a wee amount larger than my hands. Also they are very soft but I think this is not gel breasts since there was no mention of it, but still so very wonderfull feeling!!! Nipples are good size and that was one reason why I chose this torso. Nipples feel perfect too so soft just like real nipples!

Moving this thing around in bed was even heavier than I expected, but! I do have some strenght so I can hold the torso with one hand and then move my whole body same time. Still it will take some effor and sometime it's good to just roll the torso instead of lifting it. Rolling is very handy since it misses hands so they are not on the way :D

It also says in the box that you should wash it before first try. I have read reviews where people complaint about the TPE smell, but this torso smells very good in my opinion I like the sent of it very very much!
Perhaps those who get bad TPE smell order fake stuff made of who knows what. On the box there's also some explanation of the TPE some introductions and quick help.

Vagina is very nicely textured and looks very good. Anus is ok some texture there as well. Good thing this torso have is that when you spread the legs the holes don't gape too much only little which is very nice compaired to most dolls of what I have seen on the photos. Ass is not as soft as breasts, but that doesn't matter to me. Ass is more like athletes ass firmness rather than jiggly and soft and fatty. I like it!

Penetration feels very good and not boring so the texturing is very nice. I would perhaps prefer even tighter feel, but this is very realistic feeling as it is.

I'm pretty happy of my purchase and I can highly recommend this torso to anybody who wan't more than just fleshlight, but perhaps not full sized doll and don't care head and arms also!

Just remember to be in the 155-165 cm range on the height if you like missionary position!

Here's couple pictures to show my hand on the breast and ass cheek to give you some size reference! It seems I'm squeezing the breast hard, but I'm not I'm actually giving only very light squeeze since it's so soft :D
Last photo is all the stuff the torso comes with that was in the boxt too.

From top:
huge bag to put the torso in for longer storagin
maintenance guide
lingeries, undies and sports bra and the black box they comes with
1 dry stick and I quess the white patch is for repairing, not really know ?
Attachments
IMG_20230802_181439.jpg
IMG_20230802_181439.jpg (2.44 MiB) Viewed 6172 times
IMG_20230802_181013.jpg
IMG_20230802_181013.jpg (2.05 MiB) Viewed 6172 times
IMG_20230802_180925.jpg
IMG_20230802_180925.jpg (2.27 MiB) Viewed 6172 times
Review of my Elsa Babe 148cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=183920
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345

MY SEX DOLL WEBSITE
dolli.fi/

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Review: Best Hentai Sex Doll Torso Monica

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Thanks for the review!
Nice piece you got there 👍
I like the proportion because is nice to grab and squeeze 😊
Looking forward to your next review and a comparison

I ordered my Vanessa on 26th of July from lovenestle and still waiting for a tracking number.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Tayu torso 100cm
Tayu 161cm Katniss silicone

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

thanks I hope it's helpful :)
What's Vanessa torso too ? Give link

MY SEX DOLL WEBSITE
dolli.fi/

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

just a guy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:48 pm thanks I hope it's helpful :)
What's Vanessa torso too ? Give link
https://www.lovenestle.com/product/vane ... big-boobs/

😉
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Tayu torso 100cm
Tayu 161cm Katniss silicone

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

wow that looks amazing :D The skin texturing is on another level here, but it's silicone so that explains that also pretty expensive. I have to bookmark this for future just in case :P

MY SEX DOLL WEBSITE
dolli.fi/

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

I would like to add couple more things

I kept the torso on my bed and noticed next day that my sheet has wet mark from the torso. I don't know how long it last, but it seems to be common that TPE leaks oil so be careful with that. I had to put my sheet on washing.
Today also noticed that ass has very fine shapes that to me seems to be resemble of muscles. The ass is not round, but it has very fine molding details and like I mentioned it's firm and now when I noticed these muscle forms I must say that this is the best ass I have ever handled!

I hope the TPE oil stops other than that still 5/5 torso really like the shape of it! :)

MY SEX DOLL WEBSITE
dolli.fi/

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll

Gravy_Fifi
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Gravy_Fifi »

just a guy wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:12 pm I would like to add couple more things

I kept the torso on my bed and noticed next day that my sheet has wet mark from the torso. I don't know how long it last, but it seems to be common that TPE leaks oil so be careful with that. I had to put my sheet on washing.
Today also noticed that ass has very fine shapes that to me seems to be resemble of muscles. The ass is not round, but it has very fine molding details and like I mentioned it's firm and now when I noticed these muscle forms I must say that this is the best ass I have ever handled!

I hope the TPE oil stops other than that still 5/5 torso really like the shape of it! :)
Glad to see this review was planning on getting one, in the next few weeks.
Have you noticed any other muscle detail on other parts of the body?

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

Lower back has indent like you expect on firm body and some shoulder blades come through slightly.
These muscles how ever seems to be common on all dolls so the ass is the one that stick out and nipples too since they are slightly longer than average doll nipples :)
I would give the torso good wash before use. I got huge rash from it from first time don't have it anymore. It also says in the box to wash it before use, but I was too eager :D

MY SEX DOLL WEBSITE
dolli.fi/

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

I have to add something I noticed today and that is that the torso don't have seams. There's zero seams that I can detect which is very nice since seams aren't aesthetic. This is very nice feature since many doll manufacturer has seams on their dolls even the more high end silicone one.

MY SEX DOLL WEBSITE
dolli.fi/

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll

DollFox

Post by DollFox »

Hi, can you give us another update on your Monica? Is the TPE still causing wet marks?

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

Yes TPE still leaks oil, but not so much. Also the smell has started to disappear and is not as strong anymore. There's also some little tearing starting between breast like micro tearing so nothing big and worrying. Other than that the TPE still has skin like feel and finally the legs has become little more loose so they don't rewuire so much force when bending them which is nice. For 500 euros torso I think it's worth it and for sure better than fleshlight by far! Only thing is that I wich is would be like 10 cm taller im 175cm my self so if you are under 170cm then it's very nice :)

MY SEX DOLL WEBSITE
dolli.fi/

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll

DollFox

Post by DollFox »

Thank you for your feedback. Happy holidays!

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

DollFox wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:18 pm Thank you for your feedback. Happy holidays!
no problems, holidays to you too :)

MY SEX DOLL WEBSITE
dolli.fi/

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll

Tantaly Torso Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Tantaly Torso Doll »

Thank you for sharing your positive review about Monica. I can feel your love for Monica from your words. You shared your impact on Monica and the circumstances of moving her in great detail. You also shared some pictures about Monica and introduced the content of the pictures. It’s so thoughtful~
In addition, I also noticed that you will update the situation about Monica here from time to time. You mentioned putting your Monica on the bed and there were wet marks on the sheets. Our dolls are made of TPE material and mineral oil. Over time, the body of the doll may exude some mineral oil. Maybe you can try washing the doll again, using warm water and mild non-irritating shower gel or dilute soapy water. After cleaning, apply some cornstarch or baby powder on the doll, or Tantaly's renewal powder. Applying powder to dolls can restore their smooth and silky feel. You can also oil the doll every once in a while (use baby oil/mineral oil). Applying baby oil or mineral oil to dolls can delay skin oxidation. Oiling is something that you may do only occasionally, you can determine the frequency of oiling the doll based on how often you use it, such as 2–3 times a month, but you need to apply Renewal Powder on your doll after each wash. In order to avoid unexpected situations, the test can be carried out in a relatively side position of our doll. (For example, a cross-section of a leg for a small-area cleaning test.)
By the way, maybe you can browse some posts shared by other buyers in the Tantaly community on Reddit, and discuss your favorite dolls with people in the community. There will also be buyers in this community who share their knowledge on doll care/maintenance, or some beautiful doll pictures or videos. Tantaly officials also frequently post the latest information about their products in the community.
Here is the link:https://www.reddit.com/r/tantaly/
Here is Tantaly Support Team contact email address: service@tantaly.com.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

Thanks forthe tips Tantaly, but I have my Monica covered :) Buying powder was the first thing I did. I have noticed that you don't have to powder everytime after shower so I only apply powder like on the second or third time. I tested the oil it's very sticky and haven't bothered after first try.

I must say that the skin feels little bit better than the other TPE doll I have from FunWestDoll. Also since the depth of vagina isn't so deep it's alot easier to clean. Definetly worth the money. I maybe buy another torso in the future, but this time something taller since this is nice I would like it to be like 10cm taller so she would be perfect then :)

Here's my current wardrope setup. This is one piece full sotcking bodysuit that I have wrapped around the torso kind of like the rope art thingie. Looks nice and feels nice :)
Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (146.28 KiB) Viewed 3049 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (137.85 KiB) Viewed 3049 times

MY SEX DOLL WEBSITE
dolli.fi/

Best way to clean a doll