Starpery.com

The Best way to dry doll is aquarium pump!

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

The Best way to dry doll is aquarium pump!

Post by just a guy »

Hello

I have read on few topics that aquarium pump is the way to go and now when I have tested air fan and dry stick I can say that YES IT IS!

Here's my results

I left my torso doll dry all night with fan pointing straight to vagina and anus from 10 cm away. Next day vagina was like 95% dry, but anus was not dry at all.
Next night after cleaning the doll I again left fan to blow straight into vagina, but this time used dry stick for anus. Next morning vagina was dry and anus also.
Third time I did same as previous, but anus have moist even though there was dry stick in all night.
I got my aquarium pump yesterday and tested it over night. I bought a T-connector also so I can split the aquarium pumps 1 output into 2 separate hoses with T connector
I put hoses into vagina and anus so both have own hose. I also put the hose so far as it almost hits the back wall of the orifise. To know when to pull back is to first put it so far that when it hit the back wall of orifice it starts to create this floppy farty sound since air is compressing in the orifice and alot leaves at a time instead of steady stream constantly. Then just pull the hose back a little so the floppy sounds end and it's done.

Next day both vagina and anus are totally dry!!!

So I highly recommend to buy aquarium pump to dry the orifices. It will totally dry them like have been mentioned couple times what I have seen here.
There's other percs as well!

While my fan is from the most silent line it's still makes some noise and when compaired to aquarium pump the aquarium pump can't be heard even from 1 meter away it is that silent! Air fan that isn't even working properly can be heard on meters away!

Aquarium pump vibrates so I first tried to leave the aquarium pump on to the floor and quickly noticed that it makes huge sound do to the vibration so since my torso doll was on mattress I put the aquarium pump on to the mattress next to torso as well and voela! No more vibration noises! :D
Also it comes with rubber feet so you cna use those too. I just now tested it and with those pump can be left on floor it makes zero noise.

Here's the aquarium pump I use and the T connector for it. I live in Finland so that's why euros and pages on Finnish.

Air pump 29,90 €
https://www.akvaariokauppa.fi/new/p4643 ... pu-fi.html

T spreader 2,90 €
https://www.akvaariokauppa.fi/new/p1337 ... pl-fi.html

Extra hoses 1 €
https://www.akvaariokauppa.fi/new/p4846 ... mm-fi.html

cost in total + posts (6,90€)
40,7 €

I'm not sure can you order outside of Finland, but at least here's some concrete pricing for you and this setup will work 100%
I was looking air pump that has 2 outputs put kind of by accident ordered this one. Idea being getting more air into the orifices which then reduce the drying time, but this setup will work too not sure about the drying time though. Here's the pump with 2 outputs from same manufacturer costs only 5 € more so not bad :D
https://www.akvaariokauppa.fi/new/p4644 ... pu-fi.html

The fan I was using, but don't use anymore since it's not efficient is 6 inch clip fan costs about 20€.

Happy drying
:glou:
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: The Best way to dry doll is aquarium pump!

Post by just a guy »

I would also add that I have now ordered the Eheim air pump 400 which has 4 times the power of the one I now have. Also it has 2 outputs givin 200l/h air when my current one only gives 100L/H from 1 output which I split with t connector so the air volume is significantly increased since orifice get 200l/h when my old only gave like 50l/h per orifice :P
This wasn't costly either only 39,90 € (10 € more from my old one) + Posts total being a little under 50€.

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

These pumps are really good at getting an airflow from the depths of the cavities to the outside
The 2 outputs are practical for drying both cavities simultaneously (or one cavity twice as quick) :)
The price is a one off as a well constructed unit will last for a very long time :thumbs_up:

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

Yeah my toughts exactly 1 output per cavity and with twice the air pressure! :)

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

I got the 400 model now too and it is alot more efficient but! It also makes little bit more noise so if you have to stay with same room qith the pump on I would suggest to make some sort of like muffler on top of like form carboard box. If you are steady sleeper and don't mind little humming then it's fine it's not super loud, but I personally prefer zero noise. Also orifices make air noise since so much air is pushed into them so there's that too :)

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

After using this many times now I have noticed few things. 1. If the holes have water it takes days to air dry them so beforeputting the aquarium pump hose in use towel to take some water out of the hole. If your doll can stand most of the water comes out anyway. My doll can't stand so I need to use towel abit. 2. Leave the legs little bit open so you hear a little hiss sound so the air can escape easily. This way the air can circulate out of the hole and thus drying it effectively! :)

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

If you are using an air pump to dry our your doll, then ANYTHING you can use to keep the entrance open will help.
Opening the legs is one option, or even a plastic ring.
For some dolls I have cut small chunks od plastic or PVC pipe to keep her vag open for drying.
Just make sure to sand and smooth all the edges well before inserting.

Personally I quit using an air pump years ago, but if you are fixated on using one, then having a air exhaust is important.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

Yes this is good thing to do. I have noticed that when I leave the legs slightly open so the TPE won't stretch, but that there is this hiss sound it then means the air is circulating and the drying is working. Always keep the legs slightly open so the air can easily excape in order to fully dry the cavaties :) Also I use very thing towel wrapped around the sponge handle I make and wiggle it before putting the aquarium pump so most wetness is out.

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Hell yes. Though I use a semi powerful air mattress pump.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Tacitus_Bartelby

Post by Tacitus_Bartelby »

I don’t know what model I have. Surely it was the cheapest one available when I bought it but, for drying after cleaning, you can’t beat an aquarium air pump (and some tubing).

Adme01

Post by Adme01 »

Wow this sounds helpful, I just bought my first doll and have been looking around at how to properly wash it and stuff. This sounds great!

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

esquisseallure wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:24 pm Hell yes. Though I use a semi powerful air mattress pump.
Sure you can use what ever air pump you like and more air is faster cleaning, but on the other hand it's the silent part I really like with the aquarium pump and also it uses only 4 watts so that's great too :D

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

GrandPaul
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by GrandPaul »

Thank you for sharing, I am running into the same thing with just a fan and will have to give this a try!

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

Yeah I tested fan, but it didn't do diddly shit! Also remember use thing hand towelt that you can wrap around some stick s oyou first try to get the most like puddle of water out the holes then use airpump. I usually dry full day like 14 hours or something since I'm in no hurry so most of the time holes are fully dry when first use the towel to get the most out and then use pump :)

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

INFORMATIONS