exdollofficial.com

About CyberFusion. featured. Katherine

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

About CyberFusion. featured. Katherine

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

EW1A3739.jpg
EW1A3739.jpg (4.04 MiB) Viewed 4330 times
CyberFusion marks the beginning of the combination between digital design and real measurements in the world of adult dolls. EXDOLL is renowned for its realistic details and CyberFusion is a major milestone in its journey, bridging the gap between the Ukiyo-e and RealClone collections.
EW1A3722.jpg
EW1A3722.jpg (4.78 MiB) Viewed 4330 times
EW1A3676.jpg
EW1A3676.jpg (4.03 MiB) Viewed 4330 times
The newest member of the EXDOLL family, Katherine, incorporates popular features from both, Ukiyo-e and RealClone collections. Her detachable head design, instead of a seamless neck, allows for more potential customization. Additionally, 80% of her body measurements are based on real-life proportions, and all bodies in the Cyber Fusion collection are coated with a realistic body finish, a process that requires an attentive process by hand, not by machine. This guarantees quality and long-lasting effects.
Furthermore, the articulated finger digits option also provides for maximum realism. The digital design of the face eliminates imperfections and brings popular 2D characters to life. Cyber Fusion opens up new possibilities for those looking for a more personalized and realistic experience with adult dolls.
EW1A3752.jpg
EW1A3752.jpg (3.75 MiB) Viewed 4330 times
EXDOLL has long been known for its realistic details and attention to quality, and this new Western-style body, first in the EXDOLL family, is no exception. With its alluring curves and lifelike proportions, this doll is sure to turn heads and satisfy the desires of discerning customers.
15643.jpg
15643.jpg (2.2 MiB) Viewed 4330 times
15644.jpg
15644.jpg (2.8 MiB) Viewed 4330 times
EW1A3810.jpg
EW1A3810.jpg (2.1 MiB) Viewed 4330 times
Whether you're a collector of adult dolls or simply someone looking for a new and exciting experience, the CyberFusion collection is sure to exceed your expectations. With its unparalleled attention to detail and commitment to realism, EXDOLL is the ultimate choice for those who demand the best.

Dolls made with soft silicone have become increasingly popular in recent years due to their realistic feel and durability. At this point, all of our dolls are made with soft silicone. The softness of the silicone material mimics the texture of human skin, giving users a more natural and comfortable experience. Additionally, the material has good tear resistance, making it less likely to rip or tear during use.
On top of that, Adding Extra Soft Breasts option (gel implants), will make breasts feel like real human breasts. They have a natural jiggle and bounce, adding to the realism of the dolls. The gel implants are durable and long-lasting, ensuring that the breasts maintain their realistic feel for an extended period.
ExtraSoftBreasts.mp4
(7.23 MiB) Downloaded 265 times
We strongly recommend this option for Katherine. Get your extra soft breasts today and take your doll experience to the next level!
EW1A3765.jpg
EW1A3765.jpg (3.98 MiB) Viewed 4330 times
EXDOLL (previously known as DS DOLL on the doll forum) has been committed to developing the best silicone dolls since 2009. With each passing year, our commitment to innovation and quality has only grown stronger. We strive to constantly improve our doll-making methods to bring our customers the most realistic and best companions possible.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: About CyberFusion. featured. Katherine

Post by haremlover »

Very charming

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Love the realism and the technology.
I don't like the body .. for me, she is out of shape.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

Amazing stuff, but exdoll site is japan only where I can look info in english ?
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

just a guy wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:05 pm Amazing stuff, but exdoll site is japan only where I can look info in english ?
https://exdollus.com/

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

:glou:

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Very nice :thumbs_up:

xdawnfawnx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xdawnfawnx »

Love the hands! Really nice realism would be super pretty to do nails on and stuff like that ^.^
I really like her body too, her belly button looks real and cute <3

Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Zlamvam »

Greatlooking Models and High Quality, but too much for me. It takes time to save up amounts like this.

sss-tier

Post by sss-tier »

:multi: This doll has officially been purchased
Fanreal 158 B       Review
Sino Doll 167 Soft Max       Pending

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

just a guy wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:05 pm Amazing stuff, but exdoll site is japan only where I can look info in english ?
Try this site https://www.exdoll.vip/ This will be the English site soon, and we will transfer everything there.
If you have any questions, you can also reach me at dylan@exdoll.com

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

she look almost perfect, body design is flawless imo, there's almost nothing i could fault with this doll visually at all

however, general softness seems to be lacking abit too much for me, the boobs themselves look somewhat ok
if there was an even softer option available or thicker skin maybe i would probley round out my collection with 2 or 3 of this body alone

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

claydough wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 6:05 pm she look almost perfect, body design is flawless imo, there's almost nothing i could fault with this doll visually at all

however, general softness seems to be lacking abit too much for me, the boobs themselves look somewhat ok
if there was an even softer option available or thicker skin maybe i would probley round out my collection with 2 or 3 of this body alone
That's basically the only issue with silicone ... it's just, well you know ... not that soft. It's really a bummer, because if they were as soft as TPE, then they would be the perfect sex dolls. But unfortunately, the softer you make silicone, the more fragile and oilier it becomes. So, it'll basically never be as soft as TPE, unless they first figure out a way to create a soft squishy core that doesn't cause the doll to weigh a ton in the process.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

JAMES BONED
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JAMES BONED »

This doll is very interesting to me. The weight is quite good for a doll this size and curvy.
The pictures are very nice, but I would really like to see factory photos and some more full body nude shots like this so I can better evaluate her physique. The artistic shots, clothing and sitting poses make it very hard for me to get a good feel for her true dimensions.

Specifically it would be helpful to see some side and back-side shots of her kind of like this one:
(front and rear 3/4 rotation angle would also be beneficial.)

Otherwise, Very impressive work on this doll. You have my attention :)

INFORMATIONS