www.tayu-doll.com

158C with Susie/Yaoji head - pics and progress thread

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Primus_Sucks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: 158C with Susie/Yaoji head - pics and progress thread

Post by Primus_Sucks »

Y’all I am going to have a LOT to add later but I’m trying to force myself through a workday, this is gonna suck.

I’m going to have a ton of questions too so I apologize in advance and appreciate your patience 😂

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Congratulations PS on your new girl! :multi: She's a real beauty! 😍💖

Happy dollymoon! :angel: :mrgreen:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Primus_Sucks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Primus_Sucks »

Okay. I’ve been trying to catch my breath for two days. I can give some initial impressions though:

The new face is gorgeous. The factory pics didn’t really do her justice (of course), there were a few stills I took from the factory videos that gave me a clue but WOW. I’ll try and get some shots for you guys Sunday or Monday, maybe later, we’re still playing with her hair to get it how I like it 😂

The inserts are AMAZING. I had huge reservations how it would turn out but I can’t imagine built-in being much different because it feels absolutely convincing. I’m not joking when I say she feels real. You’d have to experience it to believe it. I was worried about the texture being too extreme but that seems silly at this point. I was also worried about “hitting the gap” or whatever you call it with inserts where you kind of veer off to the side but that seems actually impossible. Internally the insert looks identical to the built in 158c. I’ll have a more detailed rundown of these later.

Just blown away, fellas. Most of my concerns ended up being strengths of the way she’s put together. Sometimes it pays to take a chance!

crabstacean

Post by crabstacean »

Primus_Sucks wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:05 am Okay. I’ve been trying to catch my breath for two days. I can give some initial impressions though:

The new face is gorgeous. The factory pics didn’t really do her justice (of course), there were a few stills I took from the factory videos that gave me a clue but WOW. I’ll try and get some shots for you guys Sunday or Monday, maybe later, we’re still playing with her hair to get it how I like it 😂

The inserts are AMAZING. I had huge reservations how it would turn out but I can’t imagine built-in being much different because it feels absolutely convincing. I’m not joking when I say she feels real. You’d have to experience it to believe it. I was worried about the texture being too extreme but that seems silly at this point. I was also worried about “hitting the gap” or whatever you call it with inserts where you kind of veer off to the side but that seems actually impossible. Internally the insert looks identical to the built in 158c. I’ll have a more detailed rundown of these later.

Just blown away, fellas. Most of my concerns ended up being strengths of the way she’s put together. Sometimes it pays to take a chance!
Hell yeah, brother! Enjoy your honeymoon! :glou:
Luna → TAYU 161F
Juliet → MLW 148B
Hina → TAYU 158C+

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

Primus_Sucks wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:05 am Okay. I’ve been trying to catch my breath for two days. I can give some initial impressions though:

Awesome to hear! Yeah, Tayu does a good job with their inserts, and I agree with you on how they feel. Looking forward to your photos! :glou:
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

APnightskyfreak

Post by APnightskyfreak »

To primus sucks -
Doll just arrived to ups I need to drive half way cross country to pick her up though. Can't wait.

Primus_Sucks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Primus_Sucks »

Here’s a little glimpse, no powder, lighting or staging, she looks great though.

Bad news is I have a tiny tear in the likeliest of places, it’s probably my fault but the insert design seems a bit more fragile than I would have hoped. Got a repair kit coming ASAP so we’ll see how that goes. It’s taken a little bit of the wind out of my sails though. I’ve got her in stasis until I get that resolved.
Attachments
IMG_0238.jpeg
IMG_0238.jpeg (2.38 MiB) Viewed 684 times

Primus_Sucks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Primus_Sucks »

APnightskyfreak wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:52 pm To primus sucks -
Doll just arrived to ups I need to drive half way cross country to pick her up though. Can't wait.
Awesome man, can’t wait to see her

CoffeeDolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CoffeeDolls »

Primus_Sucks wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:37 am Here’s a little glimpse, no powder, lighting or staging, she looks great though.

Bad news is I have a tiny tear in the likeliest of places, it’s probably my fault but the insert design seems a bit more fragile than I would have hoped. Got a repair kit coming ASAP so we’ll see how that goes. It’s taken a little bit of the wind out of my sails though. I’ve got her in stasis until I get that resolved.
Did the tear happen during playtime or while you were putting in/pulling out the inserts?

Primus_Sucks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Primus_Sucks »

CoffeeDolls wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:07 am
Primus_Sucks wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:37 am Here’s a little glimpse, no powder, lighting or staging, she looks great though.

Did the tear happen during playtime or while you were putting in/pulling out the inserts?
That I don’t know. It’s something that could be missed on casual inspection so it could have been either.

Tayu says it can be repaired to “100%” so even though silicone doesn’t do a great job of adhering to itself after it’s been cured.. I dunno. We’ll see!

CoffeeDolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CoffeeDolls »

Thats disappointing.....This is the same doll I want to buy. Anyway you can post a pic of the tear? If not thats ok......Im not really sure what to do now about my upcoming purchase.

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Don't panic guys. This can be sealed perfectly with silicone adhesive. Clean the area carefully beforehand with a little acetone and a cotton bud so that it is free of grease. Then apply a little silicone glue with a toothpick or an asparagus and wipe off the excess with a cotton bud. Wait 24 hours and all is well.
Meet a lovely TAYU lady from Andromeda‘s galaxy
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
Jiusheng 148B Shino (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf white (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf pink white (TPE)
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Watch out for sharp or long fingernails. They can be dangerous when installing or removing the insert. Yes, please send a picture of the tear.
Meet a lovely TAYU lady from Andromeda‘s galaxy
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
Jiusheng 148B Shino (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf white (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf pink white (TPE)
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Interested in seeing this tear as well. Granted, all my Tayu's have fixed vaginas and zero tears and am wondering if having an insert changes anything. I even stretched the vagina on my 158C full blast with a wide open speculum to test the durability and no tearing.

For clarity, the tear is on the actual insert and not the doll itself, correct?
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

CoffeeDolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CoffeeDolls »

Andromeda wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:39 am Don't panic guys. This can be sealed perfectly with silicone adhesive. Clean the area carefully beforehand with a little acetone and a cotton bud so that it is free of grease. Then apply a little silicone glue with a toothpick or an asparagus and wipe off the excess with a cotton bud. Wait 24 hours and all is well.
This is very reassuring. Sounds pretty simple to do. Thanks for the info!

INFORMATIONS