climaxdoll.

Introducing The 110cm Custom Mega Vanessa Torso (From LoveNestle)

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
mholmes
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Introducing The 110cm Custom Mega Vanessa Torso (From LoveNestle)

Post by mholmes »

Hey King Solo,
Do you know if Love Nestle is going to offer your design to the public? Thanks.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Peonyou101 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:14 am Hi King Solo, really enjoyed reading this post. Thankyou for sharing your doll journey and showing us this custom Mega Vanessa torso you had made. I've always been a fan of talls dolls that have nice curves and huge boobs. Knew eventually one would come out in the future so its nice seeing one finally come out as a torso. I always dreamed that they would finally be able to make one that didn't have to sacrafice the feel of quality and still be managable in weight. Even though I am only 5 foot 6 inches tall I've always kept myself in good shape so I could still manage the tall heavy dolls that I loved that weighed up to 120lb - 130lbs. But I am no young buck anyone more and I feel like I need to know my limits and feel 155lbs might just be the breaking point that would break my back at my age now trying to pick that up lol. And don't get me wrong, I love how this Mega torso looks but if I were to get one I'd probably need to have my best friend come over to help me move it into my bedroom together onto the bed.
Thankyou for showing the gif's of the softness of the gel boobs and gel butt of the Vanessa torso as well. I've looked at this torso before from LoveNestle but couldn't get a good idea of how soft the gel boobs and butt was until I saw the gif's you showed. Like you said tpe is normally softer then most silicone dolls I have seen but LoveNestle is one of the few I've seen that seems to have mastered it and those boobs and butt do look super soft for silicone. Skin texture looks very realistic as well like you mentioned. I'm glad to see for the Mega torso you had them modify the LHP to a better position ^^. I highly recommend you get some type of soft bra for your mega torso cause even in your side by side picture of the Mega torso vs the normal torso you can see the mega torso's boobs droop down, has much more of a sag because of the weight of the boobs. If you don't get it a nice soft bra to support the boobs then over time it will definitely have sag damage and probably start to rip above the boobs because of the weight of them. Will send you a pm about something I wanted to ask about the Mega torso. Anyways, thankyou again for sharing all this. Really cool seeing that there is a huge Mega torso like this now on the market. Cheers! ^^ :glou:
Thanks Peonyou101, creating something like this has always been a dream of mine, for quite some time now. Today's dolls are very beautiful and captivating to look at, but they're not really catered towards full figured BBW lovers like myself and others, due to their overwhelming popularity and acceptance in the East vs the West.

Big and beautiful really isn't all that favored in the East, they primarily prefer fit and friendly over curvy and plump. So, since they're currently in charge of producing the vast majority of love dolls that the rest of the world consumes. Then they undoubtedly and understandably would also control and dictate the taste and desires of these love dolls from their own perspective.

Which leaves the vast majority of us Western men left with no other options but to either adopt their taste and desires in women, or to just go without all together.

Personally, I'm a big dude, so I prefer bigger women over small and petite.

So, instead of folding and just accepting what was available, I actually did something about it by making my dream, a reality.

My goal is to eventually bring out a line of proportionately true 1:1 BBW torsos, since full-sized dolls at this scale would be entirely too heavy with today's materials and current technology, unfortunately.

But, I also plan on creating torsos that'll have the capability of attaching arms, legs and of course a head, to allow the owner to assemble their torso into a full-sized BBW doll, if they so choose to do so. This way it'll be a whole lot easier to move, handle and clean when not in use. You'll simply assemble your BBW beauty (primarily on the bed) for fun time and then disassemble and put her away whenever you're done.

The Mega Vanessa torso is a test run, to see if this larger dream of mine is even feasible, with what I believe is currently the pinnacle of today's most life-like durable materials and technologies.

As far as when she'll be available to the public for purchase, will entirely depend on my review and experience with this model, after I've safely received her.

The next big hurdle is shipping.... so, we'll have to wait and see that she's even "shippable first" lol, and holds up during shipping, before a final price can be determined for the public for purchase.

Hope that helps, sorry for the wait, but she first needs to be field tested, before LoveNestle takes the risk of stamping their stamp of approval on it.

But they're just as excited as everyone else with this Mega BBW torso, so don't expect to have to wait too long, before she's rolling off the shelf .... with the help of a forklift lol.

And don't worry, her massive boobs are currently being supported with a soft cloth, while she's hanging awaiting to be shipped. She'll also have extra support and padding with her during her safe and secure travel to my destination.
mholmes wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:50 pm Hey King Solo,
Do you know if Love Nestle is going to offer your design to the public? Thanks.
No, not yet, but very soon.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Absolutely amazing!!! She's an absolute work of fine art!!! Gorgeous 1000%

You always said you'd get a doll when your living conditions improved, and you did ... in a BIG way! I'm thrilled you found a silicone blend that met your standards. I never thought I'd see the day King Solo chose Silicone over TPE Lol :D

I would love to see her with a head, but I think she's got great photography potential either way!!

I'm super happy for you! Congratulations :D
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

ZombieWinter wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:23 am Absolutely amazing!!! She's an absolute work of fine art!!! Gorgeous 1000%

You always said you'd get a doll when your living conditions improved, and you did ... in a BIG way! I'm thrilled you found a silicone blend that met your standards. I never thought I'd see the day King Solo chose Silicone over TPE Lol :D

I would love to see her with a head, but I think she's got great photography potential either way!!

I'm super happy for you! Congratulations :D

Hahaha, appreciate that ZombieWinter,

Yeah, who would of thought the day would come when someone like myself, who use to talk so much smack about silicone, would go on to create such an extreme 180 as this.

Like seriously, that within itself should be enough to demonstrate just how far silicone has come in the past year or so with this new ultra-soft silicone blend.

I am beyond impressed with the level of softness and realism of this torso and brand.... that I'll be purchasing 4 of them, in each available skin tone! :haha4:

Ebony is next .... :whistle:

And I might as well invest in a HD camera, because a camera phone just won't cut it, when trying to capture its impeccable skin texture and realistic body details.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

King Solo wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:40 am
Yeah, who would of thought the day would come when someone like myself, who use to talk so much smack about silicone, would go on to create such an extreme 180 as this.

Like seriously, that within itself should be enough to demonstrate just how far silicone has come in the past year or so with this new ultra-soft silicone blend.
I love it! I really love to see the evolution both in silicone itself and for folks like you experiencing what's possible. Silicone has indeed come a long way. Fortunate/unfortunate for you... based on just the videos I have seen, you are now in a category of silicone that very few manufacturers are achieving. I absolutely hated my first Silicone doll. I fell into the common trap as well and then went all in on TPE. Now, I have just 2 TPE ladies and only 1 of those are actually "active". So I'm happy for ya man! Love Nestle is producing next level quality. You sir have created a King sized beauty fit for ya!

Have you all worked out the shipping arrangements/logistics yet? The upside is at least you are not dealing with a full sized doll box length, I guess?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

cycleingking wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:24 pm
King Solo wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:40 am

I love it! I really love to see the evolution both in silicone itself and for folks like you experiencing what's possible. Silicone has indeed come a long way. Fortunate/unfortunate for you... based on just the videos I have seen, you are now in a category of silicone that very few manufacturers are achieving. I absolutely hated my first Silicone doll. I fell into the common trap as well and then went all in on TPE. Now, I have just 2 TPE ladies and only 1 of those are actually "active". So I'm happy for ya man! Love Nestle is producing next level quality. You sir have created a King sized beauty fit for ya!

Have you all worked out the shipping arrangements/logistics yet? The upside is at least you are not dealing with a full sized doll box length, I guess?
I appreciate that CK, Yeah, LoveNestle has completely won me over to the silicone side lol. TPE doesn't even feel right or look right to me anymore, it has completely become an outdated material in comparison, (but that's my own personal take on that).

I don't care how beautiful a doll might be sculpted to look in TPE, there's just something missing now. I really can't explain it, it just looks really fake now.

If I was to try and explain it, I would primarily have to say it's because TPE can't produce the same level of detailed skin texture as silicone, which contributes to a large percent of the tactile feel and immersion affect, if realism is your primary goal.

Plus, it just overall holds up better .... and of course, smells better :lol:

They're still trying to figure out the best way too ship her, so she hasn't shipped out yet. As well waiting for a custom-made shipping box, that still hasn't arrived yet.

(I'll know the final shipping cost, after everything has been arranged, settled and ready to go)... This will also determine how much she'll cost, once she goes public. So be prepared to have a hefty shipping cost attached to her MSRP lol. She's officially over the international weight limit.

Basically, everything that's currently going on with her is new to them, so they're doing their best to make sure everything is researched, secured and done right, before releasing her. Which I totally respect. Like I said, I couldn't have chosen a better brand or company to attempt something as scaled up as this lol. Let just say, they're very skilled and professional, and I'll leave it at that.

But I am basically the test run, so once she's been delivered safely and securely, without any serious hiccups. The next one will move out a whole lot smoother, for myself and anyone else who's brave enough, to go toe to toe with 68kg of pure ultra-soft silicone BBW bliss.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

youknowyou
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by youknowyou »

goodfruits wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:59 pm so curious, how much did making a custom torso cost? i would be interested in customizing one myself!
I have LoveNestle Quinn, which is the doll depicted in one of the above panels to demonstrate the LoveNestle softness. I can affirm the OP's comments. Though not as squishy as some multi-layered TPE breast toys, or as jiggly as TiddyShop Jenna's Booty, which I would not advise anyone to miss, Quinn is by far the most realistic simulation I have seen in both look and feel. I would love to get Vanessa but although cost is not that much of an issue, weight is a limiting factor for me. So I contacted LoveNestle about making me a custom upper half doll of their standard Vanessa and they quoted me $3000. Based on that I would guess the OP spent upwards of $10,000 on this super sized Vanessa project. That makes me skeptical of the whole post because he also talks about being financially constrained enough to not want to buy a full size doll. Apparently weight is not such an issue for him. However I also remember someone else soliciting donations for a TiddyShop super large booty project that didn't come to fruition although TiddyShop has since released such a toy. Maybe that is what this poster did and I missed it. Either that or maybe he convinced LoveNestle to run with the project in return for him hyping it up on DollForum.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

youknowyou wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:48 pm
goodfruits wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:59 pm so curious, how much did making a custom torso cost? i would be interested in customizing one myself!
I have LoveNestle Quinn, which is the doll depicted in one of the above panels to demonstrate the LoveNestle softness. I can affirm the OP's comments. Though not as squishy as some multi-layered TPE breast toys, or as jiggly as TiddyShop Jenna's Booty, which I would not advise anyone to miss, Quinn is by far the most realistic simulation I have seen in both look and feel. I would love to get Vanessa but although cost is not that much of an issue, weight is a limiting factor for me. So I contacted LoveNestle about making me a custom upper half doll of their standard Vanessa and they quoted me $3000. Based on that I would guess the OP spent upwards of $10,000 on this super sized Vanessa project. That makes me skeptical of the whole post because he also talks about being financially constrained enough to not want to buy a full size doll. Apparently weight is not such an issue for him. However I also remember someone else soliciting donations for a TiddyShop super large booty project that didn't come to fruition although TiddyShop has since released such a toy. Maybe that is what this poster did and I missed it. Either that or maybe he convinced LoveNestle to run with the project in return for him hyping it up on DollForum.
You might want to try a different approach with them.

Alterations to existing products can cost up to 5k, as well as any kind of custom build from scratch.

Enlarging existing products without any type of alterations.... well, not so much.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

youknowyou
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by youknowyou »

King Solo wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:55 pm

Alterations to existing products can cost up to 5k, as well as any kind of custom build from scratch.

Enlarging existing products without any type of alterations.... well, not so much.
That hasn't been my experience. I have two custom half dolls 6ye made me costing $1400 and $1300 respectively. However they are certainly not as complex constructions as Quinn, which appears to have some internal layering besides the gel implants.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

youknowyou wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:17 pm

That hasn't been my experience. I have two custom half dolls 6ye made me costing $1400 and $1300 respectively. However they are certainly not as complex constructions as Quinn, which appears to have some internal layering besides the gel implants.
I guess that might be the case, but if weight is an issue for you. You might want to try requesting a quote to see how much it would cost to "downsize" the original Vanessa, that way, they won't have to alter the design of the torso, since it's stored on a file and simply printed out on a 3D printer.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

youknowyou
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by youknowyou »

King Solo wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:26 pm

I guess that might be the case, but if weight is an issue for you. You might want to try requesting a quote to see how much it would cost to "downsize" the original Vanessa, that way, they won't have to alter the design of the torso, since it's stored on a file and simply printed out on a 3D printer.
Good suggestion but I was hoping to just get the full size Vanessa boobs. LoveNestle has a whole line of smaller torsos already. Since we are on the topic however, what I would really like is an improvement to the design of the Vanessa boobs. I'd like them to be so big they come together in the middle, like the SM doll 136cm elf boobs. That exact design would be great much larger on Vanessa or just an extra large half doll breast toy (if LoveNestle is reading).

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

youknowyou wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:41 pm
King Solo wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:26 pm

Good suggestion but I was hoping to just get the full size Vanessa boobs. LoveNestle has a whole line of smaller torsos already. Since we are on the topic however, what I would really like is an improvement to the design of the Vanessa boobs. I'd like them to be so big they come together in the middle, like the SM doll 136cm elf boobs. That exact design would be great much larger on Vanessa or just an extra large half doll breast toy (if LoveNestle is reading).
I understand your expectations, but that's a complete alteration of the original design and would need to be first designed in a 3D software, then 3D printed out, before a mold could be made. Steps and procedures like this, is what causes the price of creating it to skyrocket.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Yeah for me if i am going custom with Love Nestle, I am gonna want them to slightly upscale Vanessa. And by that I mean continue with the design with legs and arms and a neck bolt so I can find a gorgeous topper and be in Love Nestle heaven.

I will let you gents know once I hit the lottery! All jokes aside, there is not another manufacturer Id like to see making full sized dolls more than this company. They really are doing something special. I think they need major improvement in their weight reduction technology or better yet, just copy that of SM Doll or Tayu for the win. I have reached out to them on occasions and I get the feeling that they are indeed trying to enter this space. They certainly are not closed off to it. They can certainly save on R&D by partnering with some other great brands already filling their gaps. I'd like them to steer clear of faces altogether and focus on the body. So many options with faces, no need for them to invest in that area, imo.

Anyhow... sorry for blabbering... Just filling the space till your girl arrives now :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Abstract, Mannequinized, Mega Vanessa.....

Abstract Mannequinized Mega Vanessa.jpg
Abstract Mannequinized Mega Vanessa.jpg (1.75 MiB) Viewed 446 times

Anyone else see where I'm going with this?
85443.jpg
85443.jpg (4.05 MiB) Viewed 451 times
the-twins-atomic-heart-pandaai-e8b2tg5dzs.jpg
the-twins-atomic-heart-pandaai-e8b2tg5dzs.jpg (5.4 MiB) Viewed 433 times
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

One thing that interest me in this torso journey is that did Lovenestle made the first one 138 torso for free of charge ? You asked them to make it and they jsut made it wihout any down payment ?

And the second one 110cm too ?
and when you now have decided to buy the second 110cm torso how much it costs without the demo prints if Lovenestle didn 't make those free which I highly doubt they would do since it's real work to make the test prints.
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

INFORMATIONS