www.realsexdoll.com

excellent vendor highly recommend!

Reviews on Real Sex Doll Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

excellent vendor highly recommend!

Post by just a guy »

I bought my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup viewtopic.php?t=172708 from them. It took 8 weeks from making to delivered to my home. I also ordered tpe glue same time because I have tpe doll, but the tpe glue took about 11 weeks to come. In the mean while I ordered tantaly tpe repair kit which had tpe glue too, but for some reason the tpe glue amount on the bottle was only few drops and the box had got hit hard and torned abit and there was wetness so I thought the glue must have broken into the box.

Photo of the busted tantaly package
20231215_162245.jpg
20231215_162245.jpg (180.29 KiB) Viewed 351 times

RSD send me new tantaly repair kit that arrived unharmed, but the glue amount was same only few droplets in 30ml bottle. Here's how little tantaly repair kit glue bottles has the glue.

Here's photo of the glue amount in the tantaly repair kit. I haven't used the glue this is the real amount on a new bottle.
20231215_162153.jpg
20231215_162153.jpg (146.21 KiB) Viewed 351 times

I ordered new tpe glue separately and when I got the bottle and used it there was plastic inside the bottle that showed more amount of glue then there really was. I poked the plastic inside the bottle with Q tip so the plastic dropped to the bottom and the amount of glue on the bottle was about 5-10% from the bottle size. I was pretty pissed of at this point.

Here's photo of before and after the plastic cap inside the TPE glue had drop to bottom of the bottle
Actual glue amount copy.jpg
Actual glue amount copy.jpg (171.03 KiB) Viewed 351 times

TPE glue should be sold as full bottles and not tiny droplets in the bottle the amount of the glue compaired to the price makes it almost as expensive as gold which is ridiculous!!!

In the meanwhile I also had got 2 new heads from Elsa Babe when the heads was ready RSD send me 2 new bottles of this big bottle TPE glue and also 4 bottles of silicone glue. Silicone glue I didn't ordered, but it was sent because there was hole in my elsa babes elbow that went through to the skeleton so I can fix it. 2 bottles of TPE glu was compensation of what I felt like rip off because the big bottle wasn't full. Nobody buy bottle of anything if they know that they pay huge price then receive bottle with only few % of the stuff in it. I just don't get why TPE glue is sold like that makes no sense.

Anyways Real Sex Doll compensated me with 2 bottles of TPE glue and to fix my elsa babe 4 bottles of silicone glue. Silicone glues are actually full like they should be. I appreciate RSD for compensating me with new TPE glues and sending silicone glue without pay that is fair. If I buy over 2K sex doll and it has broken part don't try to sell me glue for it, but give it for free since the product is already damaged.
RSD came through and now I can fix my dolls elbow :)

I would also like to mention that I bought my torso doll from them too and it came from warehouse about 2 weeks time. I didn't have any trouble with the torso and I repaired some tored tpe skin with the tantaly repair hot stick thingie.

Here's photo of the compensated TPE glue and silicone for reapirin the elsa babes elbow
TPE ja silikoni liimat kompensaatio 20240123.jpg
TPE ja silikoni liimat kompensaatio 20240123.jpg (4.44 MiB) Viewed 351 times

Over all I highly recommend Real Sex Doll to everyone since they are fair which is important. I will do business with them in the future as well because of this fair customer service I got.
:glou:
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

INFORMATIONS