funwestdoll.com

Lost newby needs help

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
Tommy-2Ton
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Lost newby needs help

Post by Tommy-2Ton »

Thank you.
Funny you would think it would be a simple matter to pick...and common sense companies would put things in the right place to sell them.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

Tommy-2Ton wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:02 pm Thanks.
Other than weight do you have any other thoughts on between the two?
No I don't. I like big breasts my self so I take as much breast as I can get. I have 40 kg which is broken now and she is hard to handle so this is why light doll is recommended since heavy doll will not want make you want to have sex since it's such a chore. If the breast size isn't that big of deal since the other doll is A-cup go with lower weight. Lower weight makes the bedtime funtime and not a chore :)
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

just a guy wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:19 am
Tommy-2Ton wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:02 pm Thanks.
Other than weight do you have any other thoughts on between the two?
No I don't. I like big breasts my self so I take as much breast as I can get. I have 40 kg which is broken now and she is hard to handle so this is why light doll is recommended since heavy doll will not want make you want to have sex since it's such a chore. If the breast size isn't that big of deal since the other doll is A-cup go with lower weight. Lower weight makes the bedtime funtime and not a chore :)
Just supporting these wise words. I have an 82lb doll and while I can handle it, I can only imagine how much more fun she'd be if she was 60 or even 70lbs.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Tommy-2Ton
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tommy-2Ton »

Thanks guys

Tommy-2Ton
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tommy-2Ton »

Talking about weight.
The 150cm Piper only weighs 55 pd.

Tommy-2Ton
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tommy-2Ton »

As a quick note.
I'm in my 60's. I'm looking for something to dress sexy and just sit in the corner of the room looking good like 99% of the time.

INFORMATIONS