www.wmdolls.com

Wm 155 DD First impressions

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Crixus117
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Wm 155 DD First impressions

Post by Crixus117 »

Well after what felt like an eternity, my Wm 155 DD doll just showed up on Friday. Here are a few pictures after getting her out of the box. I don’t have any outfits yet for her, just what she came with. Thankfully I Followed the advice of some helpful members here such as Arthur and held off on that one, as she is a very exaggerated doll so shopping will be interesting. So I will start by saying while this is my first full size doll, I have had a tantaly Brittney torso doll for a little over a year, so I do have a little experience in general. To those looking to get into dolls as I did, I would highly recommend getting something cheaper and smaller to experiment with first, I’m glad I did, and even still it did not fully prepare me for a full size doll haha. Surprisingly enough, Brittney has a larger waist, the same size butt and only slightly smaller boobs than this doll. So naively I thought the 30lbs or so that Brittney weighs is extremely easy to move around, and also quite easy to clean once you get into the groove of it. So how hard could a 62lb full size doll be? I lift 60lb weights in the gym, it’s not so bad… boy was I shocked when I lifted her out of the box. I’m an average size guy in general (6’1” 165lbs), so I’ve definitely never been accused of being strong, but I’m certainly not weak either. I work a physical job and work out regularly, and I will say, I would not want a doll much heavier than this. That being said I’m certain over time I will figure out better ways to position and move her around that will make things easier. But just be aware if your a smaller person a 80+ lbs doll is going to feel like moving a car around. Any ways, on to the doll itself. It did arrive with a bit of damage, but over all the doll is absolutely incredible. The skin is very soft and smooth, much more so than the tantaly tpe. I went with heads 188 and 388, with blonde and brown wigs. I am happy with both but it is very hard to even tell the difference between the two to be honest. I went with tan skin, to hopefully help with staining. I went with the regular boobs which are supposed to be more firm, instead of gel, as I am a fan of fake boobs, hence the choice of doll, which I am not disappointed with. The holes are well placed and feel amazing. The mouth hole design is a little disappointing, as it points upwards towards the top of the head, making certain positions difficult or impossible, but it was never a focal point of getting the doll anyways, so for me not much of an issue. Over all I could not be more happy with the doll, if you are considering this doll I would highly recommend. for you experienced doll owners I did add a picture of the wardrobe/storage I built for her. At the moment she is just resting against and standing on the foam she was shipped in. Is this sufficient or should I be installing a hanging rod and taking the head off to store her? Also I have just been bringing her into the shower and cleaning her holes while standing up, but that makes quite a mess. Short of buying a cleaning machine does any one have a more refined method of cleaning?
Attachments
IMG_4006.jpeg
IMG_4006.jpeg (1.83 MiB) Viewed 1411 times
IMG_4012.jpeg
IMG_4012.jpeg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 1411 times
IMG_4008.jpeg
IMG_4008.jpeg (2.72 MiB) Viewed 1411 times
IMG_4007.jpeg
IMG_4007.jpeg (2.73 MiB) Viewed 1411 times

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Wm 155 DD First impressions

Post by P3T3flytese »

She looks cute. Though boobs that size on a lithe girl like that, might be hazardous to her back. You give her plenty of support now, you hear. ;)
My treasure: Agdistis WMDoll 155L (Normal Nipples) + #262
viewtopic.php?t=150340

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Congratulations on your new gal, glad to see she arrived safe and sound. Using the foam packing for her to lean against is exactly what I do. I have around 36 dolls standing throughout the house and all have a bit of foam that I've kept from their shipping box. Over time it can flatten but it's easy enough to just replace it. Provided you have her foot bolts adjusted correctly so they are just sticking out proud of the foot by a few mm then you don't really need the foam under her feet, especially as she's wearing those handy little pumps they include. I can't offer much advice re cleaning as I tend to use a femidom most of the time and if I do go bareback as a treat I kept any fluids inside to a minimum and use non alcohol wipes to clean inside and dry using cotton swabs attached to a pair of long nose forceps (they are handy & available on eBay). Obviously it's very important to ensure she's dry inside and folk all have their flavoured methods, personally when I've ensured any fluids have been removed I use rolled up tissue and leave it overnight to absorb any moisture, you can also use those dry sticks that some vendors sell. I do also smear a very, very tiny amount of vaseline inside the lady parts as it will act as a mold inhibitor but it should be used sparingly as overuse has a tendency to soften the tpe making it more fragile. She's the first 155DD I've seen with that head so that's cool, come to think of it I don't think I've seen one with the 188 either so hopefully you can post some more pics! Have fun!

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

excellent! Is the TPE normal, S-TPE or Soft TPE ?
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

Digginthemdollz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Digginthemdollz »

Judging from the body detail it looks like you went STPE. The forum is dying for user info.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Crixus117 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:26 pm Also I have just been bringing her into the shower and cleaning her holes while standing up, but that makes quite a mess. Short of buying a cleaning machine does any one have a more refined method of cleaning?
Here is a method of cleaning the dolls holes I have used that for some strange reason I have rarely seen mentioned here on the forum...Sit the doll on the toilet and use a douche bottle... :D

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Congrats Crixus117!
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Dollfriend wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:40 am
Crixus117 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:26 pm Also I have just been bringing her into the shower and cleaning her holes while standing up, but that makes quite a mess. Short of buying a cleaning machine does any one have a more refined method of cleaning?
Here is a method of cleaning the dolls holes I have used that for some strange reason I have rarely seen mentioned here on the forum...Sit the doll on the toilet and use a douche bottle... :D

Ha, now that you've mentioned it, I have not seen anyone mention sitting their dolls on the toilet and using a douche. I've seen everything under the sun from using their bathtub to a bucket, but not the toilet haha 🤔

shyted
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shyted »

Congratz on your new doll, she is very beautiful!

How To Clean Your Sex Doll (Clean Like a PRO!)

From vid they stand the doll up and also place a bucket underneath her legs and use a douche. Instead of drying stick, I believe some users stick a towel and or use aquarium pump to circulate air to dry the doll's vagina.

MichaelO
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MichaelO »

Crixus117 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:26 pm Short of buying a cleaning machine does any one have a more refined method of cleaning?
Congrats Crixus… she is hoootttt! 😍

I just posted this in another thread… I bought a soft silicone bottle brush on Amazon for $10. Just a drop of Dawn dish soap (if it’s good for oily ducks, why not us? 🤣) and the aforementioned douche bottle. Water in, soap on brush, scrub gently, water rinse, and t-shirt strips on the handle end of the brush to dry. Just be gentle with the brush as not to rip or damage the far end of the cavity.

https://a.co/d/0It9lvX
Attachments
IMG_0153.png
IMG_0153.png (1.42 MiB) Viewed 958 times
Alix and Alyssa's Photo Album: viewtopic.php?p=2497135#p2497135
Journey to my First Doll: Background and Thoughts: viewtopic.php?p=2500217#p2500217
Zelex SLE 172E
My Girl Alix- SLE 203 Head
My Girl Alyssa- SLE 201 Head

BetterLoveDollForYou
BetterLoveDoll
BetterLoveDoll

Post by BetterLoveDollForYou »

What a gorgeous blonde! :glou:
Glad to have you here! Cheers~
Our website:
https://betterlovedoll.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/David_beterlove

Better dolls from the best brand!
:angel:

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

:D
Beautiful doll. Excellent choice. WM 155 CM DD was my first doll. She's long gone now, sadly. I've had 3 other, different dolls since then. So far I'd have to say the WM 155cm DD has been my all time favourite doll out of the 4 I have had. Hands down, dont even have to think about it. She gave me the most pleasure, enjoyment, satisfaction, comfort and contentment out of all my dolls. :D :) :oops:
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

Crixus117
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Crixus117 »

Sorry for the late reply, work has been very busy the last few weeks. In regards to the skin, I just went with the standard tpe, or that’s what I ordered at least, with extra detail painting. I got the fixed vagina, evo skeleton, and tan skin. Once I get a little more time off I’ll take some pictures with the other head and wig combos I ended up getting. Thanks for all the advice as well. She has definitely been getting easier to move and clean as time goes on and I’ve learned to move and position her better.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Welcome to the WM155DD club, your girl is lovely. :thumbs_up:
My Tiffany is a WM155DD. She's had lots of amazing adventures and I hope she has many more to come.
I've got no regrets with getting Tiffany, she's still very much loved.
:glou:

SphericalBoobs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SphericalBoobs »

Congrats on your new girl!

The WM155DD was my first doll too. I was dreaming of buying a doll for a long time, and back then, I looked at silicone dolls, but they were over 10000$ at that time, way over my budget! Then I recall seeing a video of that WM155, made of TPE, and for a fraction of the price of a silicone one! In that video, they showed how soft was the doll, and bouncy, and how wet could she get. But what struck me the most, was her big titties and tight waist, and little bum. I knew straight from there that she was my best guess at doll tryouts!

We had lots of fun. And I mean LOTS of fun! For a first doll, she checked all the boxes, at that time: big tits, super small waist, nice little butt, light weight, and beautifully sculpted.

I remember unpacking her has if it was yesterday, and being shocked by her super sexualized proportions! My kitchen table still suffers from that first encounter...

For cleaning, I take a shower with the doll. A very soapy shower! Then, while at it, I use the basic tool they provide to clean her holes, and then let gravity do a part of the job. Then I use tampons to finish absorbing any water/moisture

INFORMATIONS