www.sm-doll.com

What Is The Ideal Shape for Your Doll?

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: What Is The Ideal Shape for Your Doll?

Post by Mcupplease »

That's a really nice sculpt but for my taste quadruple the breast size and twice as Slender would be perfect and maybe even a little bit taller. I know this is asking a lot. Sorry.

Simply put, 175 centimeter scaled-up version of your amazing 150L girl
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Mcupplease wrote:That's a really nice sculpt but for my taste quadruple the breast size and twice as Slender would be perfect and maybe even a little bit taller. I know this is asking a lot. Sorry.

Simply put, 175 centimeter scaled-up version of your amazing 150L girl
No, not at all, customer's ask is always our top priority 8) , but if you are into this one, please PM me
Jack
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

cain587

Post by cain587 »

Smdoll-jack wrote:
cain587 wrote:So far the bodies you have are close to ideal for some customers. I find the body shape of the 146cm and 148cm perfect, the 136cm Elf body shape is very alluring. The 150cm is great for a reasonable weight with a large bust. If anything Smdolls could do for a new body is make a 140cm doll with a body shape similar to the 163cm D-cup body.
Hahaha, I believe you did a lot of study about our Dolls :D . Actually, we have a 140cm D-cup similar to the 163cm D-cup, check it out.

140cm D cup+ head42
Weight: 24kg
Upbreast:74cm
Lowerbreast:54cm
Waist: 50cm
Hip :74cm
Arm: 57cm
Leg: 70cm
Foot:21cm
Vagina: 17cm
Oral:13cm
Anus:15cm 
My mistake, I must have overlooked that model.

If anything that SMdoll could do is make more heads for the bodies they currently have, I would love to see a head with closed eyes like they are sleeping.
Maybe even make another head with elf ears?
"Everything has it's beauty, but not everyone sees it." -Confucius
"Collecting is about the journey, experience and discovery. It is spoiled if one sets out to profit." -???

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

cain587 wrote:
Smdoll-jack wrote:
cain587 wrote:So far the bodies you have are close to ideal for some customers. I find the body shape of the 146cm and 148cm perfect, the 136cm Elf body shape is very alluring. The 150cm is great for a reasonable weight with a large bust. If anything Smdolls could do for a new body is make a 140cm doll with a body shape similar to the 163cm D-cup body.
Hahaha, I believe you did a lot of study about our Dolls :D . Actually, we have a 140cm D-cup similar to the 163cm D-cup, check it out.

140cm D cup+ head42
Weight: 24kg
Upbreast:74cm
Lowerbreast:54cm
Waist: 50cm
Hip :74cm
Arm: 57cm
Leg: 70cm
Foot:21cm
Vagina: 17cm
Oral:13cm
Anus:15cm 
My mistake, I must have overlooked that model.

If anything that SMdoll could do is make more heads for the bodies they currently have, I would love to see a head with closed eyes like they are sleeping.
Maybe even make another head with elf ears?
We have head#12 with closed eyes like she is sleeping. :D
Attachments
0190309135431.png
0190309135431.png (71.18 KiB) Viewed 935 times
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

I like the new 156cm A-cup as my favorite.

1) I agree with the earlier comment about having more prominant nipples - a bi larger in size and perked up looking sexually aroused (like the pencil eraser look). Can that be added as an extra?

2) I also like a larger size more butterfly labia on the pussy - does SM doll customize the labia if I were to send a photo of what I prefer?

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

DoctorDuke wrote:I like the new 156cm A-cup as my favorite.

1) I agree with the earlier comment about having more prominant nipples - a bi larger in size and perked up looking sexually aroused (like the pencil eraser look). Can that be added as an extra?

2) I also like a larger size more butterfly labia on the pussy - does SM doll customize the labia if I were to send a photo of what I prefer?
Hope you can take her home as soon as possible
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Will she be your ideal mate?
Attachments
20190313105426.png
20190313105426.png (1.22 MiB) Viewed 878 times
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

If you are tired, just lay your head in her breasts.
Attachments
20190313105434.png
20190313105434.png (1.42 MiB) Viewed 878 times
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

SM150L it's for sure my favorite sculpt in your entire series. Thank you so much for creating her. Unbelievable disproportions. So amazingly sexy, beautiful and stunning. Most mornings before I go to work I just open the cupboard and look at her for a few minutes to start my day.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Mcupplease wrote:SM150L it's for sure my favorite sculpt in your entire series. Thank you so much for creating her. Unbelievable disproportions. So amazingly sexy, beautiful and stunning. Most mornings before I go to work I just open the cupboard and look at her for a few minutes to start my day.
And don't forget to give her a hug :D
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com

Jehuty
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jehuty »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Yeah, I agree! The only thing in my mind that might improve her are slightly more prominent nipples!

Cheers, Hollows.
Agreed. SM 136 elf needs the "beckoning breast" 45/55 ratio. Otherwise almost perfect besides the wasp waist.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Jehuty wrote:
hollows+fentiman wrote:Yeah, I agree! The only thing in my mind that might improve her are slightly more prominent nipples!

Cheers, Hollows.
Agreed. SM 136 elf needs the "beckoning breast" 45/55 ratio. Otherwise almost perfect besides the wasp waist.
Thank you very much for your advice. But I think Elf's breasts are close to 45/55. :D
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

I´m fairly much into 155 to 165 size range gals, of which most my Exes were. Thus far the 156 A Cup would be my fave among the SMD dolls, for her unique body shapes! :icecream: I could well imagine it beeing somewhat enlarged to say 160-170 cm as well, yet without boobs going beyond B or C cups. 8)

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

-Ragnar66- wrote:I´m fairly much into 155 to 165 size range gals, of which most my Exes were. Thus far the 156 A Cup would be my fave among the SMD dolls, for her unique body shapes! :icecream: I could well imagine it beeing somewhat enlarged to say 160-170 cm as well, yet without boobs going beyond B or C cups. 8)
Thank you for liking her!
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

SMdoll wrote:
-Ragnar66- wrote:I´m fairly much into 155 to 165 size range gals, of which most my Exes were. Thus far the 156 A Cup would be my fave among the SMD dolls, for her unique body shapes! :icecream: I could well imagine it beeing somewhat enlarged to say 160-170 cm as well, yet without boobs going beyond B or C cups. 8)
Thank you for liking her!
Star
Star, "liking" would be bits of an understatement in my case, but yes! Let me say this is a very sexy, appealing body build and I could well imagine a number of available faces/heads combined with it. 8) It´ll remain on my future must have list for sure (1 to 1 1/2 years to come).

INFORMATIONS