www.sm-doll.com

Elf on my Self

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Elf on my Self

Post by MX-V »

Hi, I'm new here so forgive me if I mess this up. I recently purchased a 136 cm with the elf head from SM Dolls. Jack is awesome and from the photos I've taken of her prove that I made the best decision of around 16 dolls I researched. This is my first doll and I don't have others to compare to, but OMG, this is incredible. Different from the real girls in my life, but different in a really good way. Maybe one day, I'll go back to a real, but right now, this may be the way to go. More on that some other time.

Jack, you are fantastic. The purchase was easy, she was packed so well and most of all, the quality is much more than I expected. I am so happy!

I'm new to this and I have not been able to figure out how to upload some of my pictures. Any help would be appreciated.
I'm 55 and not savvy to this format. I've tried copy and paste, but no good. I really think you guys are going to want to see this.
By the way, to give you an idea of the pictures, lets just say, I might become the "Bob Guccione" of The Doll Forum. She is Hot!
Thanks, M
I love the smell of TPE in the morning...

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Elf on my Self

Post by SMdoll »

MX-V wrote:Hi, I'm new here so forgive me if I mess this up. I recently purchased a 136 cm with the elf head from SM Dolls. Jack is awesome and from the photos I've taken of her prove that I made the best decision of around 16 dolls I researched. This is my first doll and I don't have others to compare to, but OMG, this is incredible. Different from the real girls in my life, but different in a really good way. Maybe one day, I'll go back to a real, but right now, this may be the way to go. More on that some other time.

Jack, you are fantastic. The purchase was easy, she was packed so well and most of all, the quality is much more than I expected. I am so happy!

I'm new to this and I have not been able to figure out how to upload some of my pictures. Any help would be appreciated.
I'm 55 and not savvy to this format. I've tried copy and paste, but no good. I really think you guys are going to want to see this.
By the way, to give you an idea of the pictures, lets just say, I might become the "Bob Guccione" of The Doll Forum. She is Hot!
Thanks, M
Thank you for choosing our SMdoll. I hope you will enjoy your stay here!
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Welcome to TDF MX-V!
Please read through this for photo information https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 21#p865521
You will need 5 approved posts to attach images

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Just saw that on the rules page (of course, just after I posted) Thank you, M

jwhf
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jwhf »

sounds like a good experience

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Andrea, my SM elf says "Hi" and welcome to the elf world.
Attachments
IMG_20190325_100807183_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
IMG_20190325_100807183_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg (1.83 MiB) Viewed 1320 times

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Thank you all. This is all new and different to me. I'm shocked at myself how quickly this came about. But it makes sense. Panther, nice photos. Amazing how the Sm Elf can have so many different looks. Thanks again to all.

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Thankyou MX-V
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Panther68 wrote:Andrea, my SM elf says "Hi" and welcome to the elf world.
panther68
how can make her smile.
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (764.56 KiB) Viewed 1264 times
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

MX-V wrote:Hi, I'm new here so forgive me if I mess this up. I recently purchased a 136 cm with the elf head from SM Dolls. Jack is awesome and from the photos I've taken of her prove that I made the best decision of around 16 dolls I researched. This is my first doll and I don't have others to compare to, but OMG, this is incredible. Different from the real girls in my life, but different in a really good way. Maybe one day, I'll go back to a real, but right now, this may be the way to go. More on that some other time.

Thanks, M
Hi MX-V
you can add pictture from here!
Attachments
2f9dbac9e934816dc7443e7b81e4008.png
2f9dbac9e934816dc7443e7b81e4008.png (116.83 KiB) Viewed 1262 times
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Panther68 wrote:Andrea, my SM elf says "Hi" and welcome to the elf world.
now she is cute! :)

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

MX-V wrote:I might become the "Bob Guccione" of The Doll Forum. She is Hot!
Congratulations, looking forward to those pics!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Thanks Jack and Ragnar,

Jack use a phone app called Face App. The Paid version offer 4 facial expressions. Three types of smiles and a pout. I did take some recent photos of Andrea with the App. I will make some posts here on the SM thread as I don't want to further hijack MX-V post.

MX-V, yes the SM elf can have many looks. Will create a post with all the different looks I have given her over the last 7 months that I have had her.

This elf is the best fantasy doll and also nice is her girly parts are sculpted very well, not just a couple of holes.
Attachments
IMG_1547 (2).JPG
IMG_1547 (2).JPG (237.27 KiB) Viewed 1238 times

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Panther68 wrote:Thanks Jack and Ragnar,

Jack use a phone app called Face App. The Paid version offer 4 facial expressions. Three types of smiles and a pout. I did take some recent photos of Andrea with the App. I will make some posts here on the SM thread as I don't want to further hijack MX-V post.

MX-V, yes the SM elf can have many looks. Will create a post with all the different looks I have given her over the last 7 months that I have had her.

This elf is the best fantasy doll and also nice is her girly parts are sculpted very well, not just a couple of holes.
Wow, I'm really looking forward to it!
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Panther68 wrote:Thanks Jack and Ragnar,

I did take some recent photos of Andrea with the App. I will make some posts here on the SM thread as I don't want to further hijack MX-V post.

Looking forward to more pics! :) Versatility is key I think. Not every elf head is likely suited, but haven´t yet tried myself.

INFORMATIONS