www.sm-doll.com

The temptation of SM

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Rick9191

Re: The temptation of SM

Post by Rick9191 »

Mmmmmmmmmm. Another hit. So I'll ask for standing, sans clothing. Full front, side and back images. With or without a head on is fine. If you want to add the images of the lady parts that's okay too. :)

Then the hard part for me; Will it be the 146, gorgeous even with big bobbies. 156A, captivating lines like the 136A but a touch to thin in the waist. And now this lovely 155B with very nice proportions.

Star, You are not making my life easier or cheaper. LOL

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Rick9191 wrote:Mmmmmmmmmm. Another hit. So I'll ask for standing, sans clothing. Full front, side and back images. With or without a head on is fine. If you want to add the images of the lady parts that's okay too. :)

Then the hard part for me; Will it be the 146, gorgeous even with big bobbies. 156A, captivating lines like the 136A but a touch to thin in the waist. And now this lovely 155B with very nice proportions.

Star, You are not making my life easier or cheaper. LOL
:D :glou:
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Screenshot_20190414_200054_com.tencent.mm.jpg
Screenshot_20190414_200054_com.tencent.mm.jpg (708.82 KiB) Viewed 691 times
Screenshot_20190414_200100_com.tencent.mm.jpg
Screenshot_20190414_200100_com.tencent.mm.jpg (781.18 KiB) Viewed 691 times
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

Beautiful sculpt...is this the 'maecer doll'? If it is it came out really nice. I would put a different head on it personally.

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Now that! is one sexy looking doll....

Samurai...

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

james 1966 wrote:Beautiful sculpt...is this the 'maecer doll'? If it is it came out really nice. I would put a different head on it personally.
Hello, first of all, thank you very much for your love for her. And she's not 'maecer doll' :D
Star

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Samurai wrote:
Now that! is one sexy looking doll....

Samurai...
Thank you!
Star

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Hi, everyone. I'm sorry .I made a mistake. After our repeated measurements, the doll should be 149cm, including the head. Not 155 cm.
Star

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

SMdoll wrote:
Very smooth lines. And she's a B and just a little taller than the 146 at about 150 cm. Hmmmm Metric's shown off that 146 real nice but I have to say. This one with a chest more to my liking might just be the ticket. Decisions decisions LOL

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Rick9191 wrote:
SMdoll wrote:
Very smooth lines. And she's a B and just a little taller than the 146 at about 150 cm. Hmmmm Metric's shown off that 146 real nice but I have to say. This one with a chest more to my liking might just be the ticket. Decisions decisions LOL
Ah-ha, ever think about taking her home?
Star

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

SMdoll wrote:Hi, everyone. I'm sorry .I made a mistake. After our repeated measurements, the doll should be 149cm, including the head. Not 155 cm.
Star
I´m curious about measuring methods used (all brands). When judging from the last pics, I´d assume a measuring in standing upright position as shown? I´d imagine both, the slight spreading of legs outward (to make the doll stand) and the dolls weight possible downwards material compression does some the deduction in overall height/size? Gives a doll lying flat (legs closed) a different size maybe?

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

-Ragnar66- wrote:
SMdoll wrote:Hi, everyone. I'm sorry .I made a mistake. After our repeated measurements, the doll should be 149cm, including the head. Not 155 cm.
Star
I´m curious about measuring methods used (all brands). When judging from the last pics, I´d assume a measuring in standing upright position as shown? I´d imagine both, the slight spreading of legs outward (to make the doll stand) and the dolls weight possible downwards material compression does some the deduction in overall height/size? Gives a doll lying flat (legs closed) a different size maybe?
We usually measure by laying the doll flat, then merging the feet, from head to heel.
Star

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

SMdoll wrote: We usually measure by laying the doll flat, then merging the feet, from head to heel.
Star
okay, thanks. :) Always wonder where the various measuring differences come from for various brands.

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

SMdoll wrote: Ah-ha, ever think about taking her home?
Star
Lady Star, You already know I want to take them all home. LOL And I will admit the 149/150 B has risen to the top o' the list. The 146 is a beauty also but this one has it all with boobies I like :).

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Rick9191 wrote:
SMdoll wrote: Ah-ha, ever think about taking her home?
Star
Lady Star, You already know I want to take them all home. LOL And I will admit the 149/150 B has risen to the top o' the list. The 146 is a beauty also but this one has it all with boobies I like :).
When you are ready, I will help you and bring her to your side safe and sound :glou:
Star

INFORMATIONS