www.irontechdoll.com

We are making a new doll.

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Kano
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: We are making a new doll.

Post by Kano »

Sixugliness wrote:I would like to see her arms and legs more toned since I am a muscular doll fans.

Also a fan of fit and muscular dolls with D or smaller breasts. This will appeal to some though...we all have our fantasies.

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

In terms of breasts(-shape, size), KellyPearl ftw:

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Any word on very small breasts doll soon ?
DL2
Attachments
Shaved-Brunette-Veronica-Rodriguez-Wearing-Bodysuit-Giving-Blowjob-1.jpg
Shaved-Brunette-Veronica-Rodriguez-Wearing-Bodysuit-Giving-Blowjob-1.jpg (498.67 KiB) Viewed 1128 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Everybody has his taste altough average realistic bodies are searched the most for by men's general public. See real SAMPLING polls like the UK one and the astonishing success of the WMdoll 166C (copied from the quite realistic line of MYDOLL))

This body type is not for me but here this whimsical body correspond to a niche and there is apparently some demand for it.Would it not be technically advantageous to rather make a big masturbating toy based on this doll project. The weight and the price would be reduced for the same buyer's pleasure .

roost 940
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by roost 940 »

Love the ass. Boobs are a like awkward looking tho. about half the size with a little lower sag would look great

flying42

Post by flying42 »

Mcupplease wrote:Once gravity is applied to the TPE this shape will change and rectify
This is one often ignored aspect of sculpting dynamic figures and maybe also an advantage to de-mould her without stress: let the manufacturer decide as long as the weight does not lead to tears over time. I personally like the cup and ass size, and only adjust that the nipple position could be just a bit lower.
Think not just how she looks standing, which will change in the TPE form, but that in a supine position the breasts will be most realistic, and breast sex and oral at the same time is now possible without trying to rip her tits off while breaking the neck.
I'd pay extra for that. :glou:
Finally, juicy arms, thighs and calves are absolutely necessary with enough curves so the tits don't look bolted on a stick figure. Thanks! :thumbs_up:
The Way that can be spoken is not the Eternal Way. - Lao Tzu

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

This :thumbs_up:
Dollicious2 wrote:Any word on very small breasts doll soon ?
DL2

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

DL2
DL2 beware of the huge boobs gang! You´re entering enemy territory! :mrgreen: ...just joking. Better start a new thread on small tit gals and I join in. 8)

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

DL2
Only asking Irontech to do the right thing for themselves as well as us buyers in fulfilling the need for an exceptional doll in the 166cm height range that will rival the WM166CM C cup that is dominating sales and will continue to do so till Irontech finally counters this blow from that industry forerunner named WM Doll.

A 166 A cup is highly advisable not some cartoonish contraption with heavyweight tits and ass.
The weight of this new doll should also not exceed that of the WM166CM c cup , this is key to winning favor among the hordes standing in line with cash in hand.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Dollicious2 wrote:
DL2
Only asking Irontech to do the right thing for themselves as well as us buyers in fulfilling the need for an exceptional doll in the 166cm height range that will rival the WM166CM C cup that is dominating sales and will continue to do so till Irontech finally counters this blow from that industry forerunner named WM Doll.

A 166 A cup is highly advisable not some cartoonish contraption with heavyweight tits and ass.
The weight of this new doll should also not exceed that of the WM166CM c cup , this is key to winning favor among the hordes standing in line with cash in hand.
DL2
you know I´d agree with all that, don´t you? 8) :mrgreen:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Yeah a competator for the WM 166C would indeed be good idea. Personally hope they'd add a few pound of TPE so be a bit thicker but overall same kinda model. Also, I'd love to see some YL165 like model, standard nipple, little weight more at waist and just slightly less in ass and upper legs. This height range is just perfect; need more 'realistic' bodies in there! And sure why not small breasted girl for those lovers ;).
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Sidestep
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sidestep »

Ahhh Avante nailed it! If IT made their version of the WM 166c and more true to size I would be hot on it and buy one.

GreatPair
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatPair »

This thread was about IT making a big breasted doll.
Their statement in the opening OP post.
I don't understand why so many wanting small to average size breast
have come in here(assuming you read the posy and understood their goal)
and trying to change the doll to an average size or smaller breast that you have stated exist already.
Go buy that doll please and enjoy.
This big breasted doll in development here doesn't exist and for us bigger/huge
Breast lovers we are excited to see how big they might be able to make a doll.
I guess the next time there's a post with a new doll concept that's not to us breast lovers size
we will have to post(it's not my cup of tea make the breast super huge)
so we treat you like you treat us and encourage your desired doll to be changed in
a way that would make her less desirable.
Just saying.
Please leave threads to those that have a desired interest in the post.
I hope IT pushes the limits on making this doll as busty as possible
because if they accomplish the bustiest doll ever that will guarantee them a ton of sales also.
Thank you very much and have a great day.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

@GreatPair, I read that and respect your point and leave this thread be, but just to note, I also read the 3rd sentence:

"So how do you guys love it?Welcome to share your thoughts here and we will take your advice into consideration."

My thought are; I dont love it, and advice them to make a doll I'd (and I bet lots of people) like instead :D
Not saying dont make the extreme curve doll btw, surely they're doing that, but how about next project?
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

GreatPair
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatPair »

Avante.
I think it would be great(and helpful) for the manufacturers, when they post a new doll/project, to
also post/share a link within it for those who don't like the idea of that doll
so they could click that link and share what they want for the next doll project.
Taking turns trying to achieve our dream dolls.
GTG pleasure talking with you. I look forward to more conversations.
Thank you very much.

INFORMATIONS