www.irontechdoll.com

To see how Irontechdoll is made and the passion for dolls

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
dollarfan

Re: To see how Irontechdoll is made and the passion for doll

Post by dollarfan »

Dollicious2 wrote: If quality control and TPE blend quality control are securely enforced paired with the already heightened quality in sculpting and face art but also weight reduction advancements...
The TPE seems fine on my IT doll but the skeleton is a mess. On arrival from factory both one hand one foot was loose. I had to cut both open to tighten them. Also both hip joints are screaming like horny cats in March when moving around. All this is as already mentioned a result of bad quality check and not a bad product.

Sidestep
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sidestep »

I appreciate the input from doll owners. Hands breaking, loose joints, good tpe vs bad tpe. Quality control check seems to be an issue for a lot of manufacturers...and that has made it hard for me to make a first purchase. I've been lurking and trying to narrow down my first.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Sidestep wrote:I appreciate the input from doll owners. Hands breaking, loose joints, good tpe vs bad tpe. Quality control check seems to be an issue for a lot of manufacturers...and that has made it hard for me to make a first purchase. I've been lurking and trying to narrow down my first.
Don´t really think it´s sort of QC issues. From personal experience I just can tell about my own self made faults handling my doll and I could´ve lots of that avoided. :| Treat a doll sufficiently "bad" and it will suffer, no matter the brand IMO.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Sidestep wrote:I appreciate the input from doll owners. Hands breaking, loose joints, good tpe vs bad tpe. Quality control check seems to be an issue for a lot of manufacturers...and that has made it hard for me to make a first purchase. I've been lurking and trying to narrow down my first.
We treat all these seriously. Now the skeleton TPE blend are both improved in performance and stability. While you need to refer to the instruction manual as usual as Ragnar66 mentioned. Sometimes when some slight issue happens, we will be helping you here.

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

bachelorboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bachelorboy »

Wow!!! 8)
I thought that these videos, particularly the longer one, were really interesting. Its very obvious here that you are creating art not just sex dolls!!! The meticulous care and skill of the people there was fascinating to watch them at work. Another thing I observed is how welcoming the work environment is. It looks very clean, like a science laboratory, airy, and has lots of space and natural light. No dingy cramped shed for Irontechdoll. I also enjoyed listening to the talk at the end with the vision of the proprietor (Leonard?) and plans for the future. :thumbs_up: The backdrop of all those gorgeous girls (OK and one boy) was very err distracting,though!!! :whistle:
Thank you for sharing this with us. :)

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

bachelorboy wrote:Wow!!! 8)
I thought that these videos, particularly the longer one, were really interesting. Its very obvious here that you are creating art not just sex dolls!!! The meticulous care and skill of the people there was fascinating to watch them at work. Another thing I observed is how welcoming the work environment is. It looks very clean, like a science laboratory, airy, and has lots of space and natural light. No dingy cramped shed for Irontechdoll. I also enjoyed listening to the talk at the end with the vision of the proprietor (Leonard?) and plans for the future. :thumbs_up: The backdrop of all those gorgeous girls (OK and one boy) was very err distracting,though!!! :whistle:
I am happy that you like it. When you have a chance to China. You are warmly welcomed to have a visit our factory. We might discuss about dolls creation, life, etc.

Best regards
Leonard

Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

irontechdoll wrote:
We treat all these seriously. Now the skeleton TPE blend are both improved in performance and stability. While you need to refer to the instruction manual as usual as Ragnar66 mentioned. Sometimes when some slight issue happens, we will be helping you here.

Best regards
Leonard
Leonard you make great dolls for sure :thumbs_up:

Please try to have the same TPE blend as the original Ayumi Anime body's had and all will be excellent.

My 1st two dolls from you in 2018 have the best smooth feeling and such high quality TPE blend with no problems at all over the entire body.

The new one is pretty good but as I've said has some issues with the TPE...
I trust your working getting it perfected again.

Quality should always be number one in production
That's the way to become number one in the industry :wink:
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Dollicious2 wrote: Leonard you make great dolls for sure :thumbs_up:

Please try to have the same TPE blend as the original Ayumi Anime body's had and all will be excellent.

My 1st two dolls from you in 2018 have the best smooth feeling and such high quality TPE blend with no problems at all over the entire body.

DL2
DL2, now you made me somewhat curious! :) What´s the TPE difference between 2018 original Ayumi one and current in detail? I figured Izabel has such a nice smoothness all over her body without the need to apply any corn starch powder at all! On durability I can´t tell yet, but as said I could well have been way more cautious treating her in less damaging ways for sure (lessons learned *check* ). Fingers exempted.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

-Ragnar66- wrote:

DL2
DL2, now you made me somewhat curious! :) What´s the TPE difference between 2018 original Ayumi one and current in detail? I figured Izabel has such a nice smoothness all over her body without the need to apply any corn starch powder at all! On durability I can´t tell yet, but as said I could well have been way more cautious treating her in less damaging ways for sure (lessons learned *check* ). Fingers exempted.
Fissures in ass crack , under breasts and in crotch and less smooth to touch.
Arm pit torn with normal posing, minimal stretch.

The doll is well kept and treated with vaseline and baby oil treatments regularly but not too often as all my dolls are.

Overall it is a good doll and with some skills can be maintained and I believe I may be able to use heat gun tool to correct the fissures from developing into tearing but... like I said
The original dolls I have here have superior TPE by far.

I cannot speak for your doll and what is now coming out but this one from early this year isn't living up to expectations and I am a bit discouraged & disappointed to be honest.

And they've shortened the legs !
Not happy with that at all
Very disappointed about that to say the least :shakefist:
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Dollicious2 wrote:
-Ragnar66- wrote:

DL2
Fissures in ass crack , under breasts and in crotch and less smooth to touch.
Arm pit torn with normal posing, minimal stretch.

The doll is well kept and treated with vaseline and baby oil treatments regularly but not too often as all my dolls are.

Overall it is a good doll and with some skills can be maintained and I believe I may be able to use heat gun tool to correct the fissures from developing into tearing but... like I said
The original dolls I have here have superior TPE by far.

I cannot speak for your doll and what is now coming out but this one from early this year isn't living up to expectations and I am a bit discouraged & disappointed to be honest.

And they've shortened the legs !
Not happy with that at all
Very disappointed about that to say the least :shakefist:
DL2
thanks mate! :) Now I´m puzzled even more ...somewhat. :? Izabel came off the mould early april and thus far I haven´t to deal with any your mentioned issues ....yet. No full body nor head baby oil or vaseline treatments since. Corn starch powder (which I prefer) neither, exempted small parts just for some MU substitutes on the head. 8O The damages she has are mainly from thrusting on some hard surface (ellbow), hairs cutting into TPE (ear) and few, but rather small holes from...well I don´t know for sure. The foot damage was from shipping. Fingers got damaged from the broken (or detached) wires poking through. Otherwise she´s only some minor stretch marks near the labia region joining inner thighs. Well...she got to move legs apart quite a lot, so I don´t wonder really. :mrgreen: :P

So it seems there´s a number of "quality" differences from various manufacturing or changing TPE formula phases. Yet it somewhat strikes me that you´re doing all that mineral oil product treatments and me rather not (yet). Same for powdering. Just a thought, but maybe some skin caring techniques could be rather counter-productive? Surely just Leonard can tell for sure if their TPE formula needs a certain amount of skin maintenance
and with what products in particular. Just checked the IT love doll manual again and beside mentioning of talcum powder, there´s no other suggested treatment methods to be found. Definitely something to think about. :?

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

To be more specific they were undergoing change in TPE blend due to a bad batch that had transparent issues and this one was the replacement for the bad batch doll they had sent beforehand.

So yeah there had been issues.
No matter what vaseline and baby oil treatments are important for all TPE dolls.
I treat all my dolls same and don't overdo it.

So I can only guess and hope that the issue I have has been corrected.
But one thing I am sure of is the legs on the 168cm have been shortened... not good.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

bachelorboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bachelorboy »

irontechdoll wrote:
bachelorboy wrote:Wow!!! 8)
I am happy that you like it. When you have a chance to China. You are warmly welcomed to have a visit our factory. We might discuss about dolls creation, life, etc.

Best regards
Leonard
Thank you very much for this gracious invitation, Leonard. If I ever do get the chance to visit your country, and end up anywhere near Shenzhen, I would be delighted :D to have a tour of your factory and share an interesting discussion with you.

Kind regards,

Bachelorboy :)

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Dollicious2 wrote:To be more specific they were undergoing change in TPE blend due to a bad batch that had transparent issues and this one was the replacement for the bad batch doll they had sent beforehand.
Ah ok. So that´s something completely different then.
Dollicious2 wrote: So yeah there had been issues.
No matter what vaseline and baby oil treatments are important for all TPE dolls.
I treat all my dolls same and don't overdo it.
Think I must and the same time hate do disagree here! Off course just can tell of Izabel, or better yet my blend of TPE as delivered with my april 2019 IT 155cm. In the meantime I came to entirely avoid any chemical substances for cleaning or maintaining. The skin just rubbed off with a micro fibre towel and PURE water gives the best results to me, concerning smoothness and least possible stickyness. Also powdering didn´t improve anything to me, but rather the opposite. Also no good for photo shooting as powder highly increases ill reflections on high intensity lights. Interesting to know the doll was delivered in exactly this state (clean and non powdered). Only exception on chemicals is when cleaning intimates (incl. mouth) and vaseline for more long time lube effects. Also exempted MU stuff. So I´d likely think again, when about to treat all dolls the same. All just IMHO. :)

Edit: Forgot to add, baby oil and vaseline as well was exactly that wrong treatment method that made my factory colorations and MU vanish in shortest ot time. :|

I hope more buyers of recently made IT dolls chime in here for telling their experiences as well. 8)

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

DL2 treat her beloved doll as a soulful partner so that he can notice the extreamly slight difference. The leg issue might be the sskeleton fixation issue. The foot is connected with a screw. So the difference will be there if they are not screwed exactly equal. I will ask the production manager focus on this point in producing 168cm doll. So this won't be a problem any way.
As for TPE blend, now we have been bettering the TPE durability and touching feel performance.

As a manufacturer, we keep an ear to all members. Even if members did not come to us for good or bad points. We will pick it by ourselves. We know that only the one who keeps a picky attitude towards himself will be able to serve customers better and better. For this bettering process, we were, are and will always be in the process of bettering custmers satisfaction!

Best regards
Leonard

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

That's cool
Thanks Leonard
I really appreciate Irontech for listening with concern and making things better for customers satisfaction.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

INFORMATIONS