www.irontechdoll.com

Wig Recommendations

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
HornedPear

Wig Recommendations

Post by HornedPear »

I know this is a common question on TDF but I was wondering what fellow IronTechers recommended in terms of wigs and wig vendors, particularly those in the U.S.

My first doll should arrive in about a week and one of the first things I wanted to get her was a quality wig. However, I don't really know what constitutes a quality wig. Prices seem to be anywhere from $25 to $700 and there are many websites to choose from. It's all a bit overwhelming. I'm willing to spend the necessary money to get a quality wig but I don't want to spend $300 if a $50 wig would suffice.

I would appreciate advice and recommendations.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Wig Recommendations

Post by -Ragnar66- »

HornedPear wrote:I know this is a common question on TDF but I was wondering what fellow IronTechers recommended in terms of wigs and wig vendors, particularly those in the U.S.

My first doll should arrive in about a week and one of the first things I wanted to get her was a quality wig. However, I don't really know what constitutes a quality wig. Prices seem to be anywhere from $25 to $700 and there are many websites to choose from. It's all a bit overwhelming. I'm willing to spend the necessary money to get a quality wig but I don't want to spend $300 if a $50 wig would suffice.

I would appreciate advice and recommendations.
thus far I just purchased a single Kanekalon (a HQ durable hair like synthetic fibre) of the lace front type and it was at ~40 $ at amazon.

viewtopic.php?p=1556116#p1556116

Think mine was chinese manufactur as is most others, but quality ist mostly very good. Whether to choose a lace front or not, is matter of taste, but I´d look for pictures and make your own mind. Also amazon customer reviews are most useful. My next wigs will be the same, as well as price range (30-50$) and I already have a about 10 different wigs on my wish list. :P :D Delivery time for my wig was just a few days. Ah... I´d also measure your dolls head circumference and make appropiate selection then. However, most are one size fits all as they can be adjusted.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Wig Recommendations

Post by Dollarhyde »

Personally, I've been buying all my quality wigs from Strong Beauty on Aliexpress and have had no issues. The most I've paid for a wig has been $30.00... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

INFORMATIONS