www.irontechdoll.com

My perception of IT 155cm "Izabel" (Jane head)

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: My perception of IT 155cm "Izabel" (Jane head)

Post by -Ragnar66- »

can´t hurt to show the results with new wig as well. 8)
Attachments
Auburn02.jpg
Auburn02.jpg (605.21 KiB) Viewed 2289 times
Auburn01.jpg
Auburn01.jpg (454.68 KiB) Viewed 2289 times

icewind

Post by icewind »

Not bad at all, my respect for applying the almost permanent color... :D

The nipples are good, vagina shaving-shadow is too dark, and the lips... 8O

The lips needs some red color, or do you want a gothic girl like my Tamara? :lol:

But you can still apply red color to change the color of the lips... 8)

Interesting how Izabel's evolution is going on... :thumbs_up:

One last hint, "black" is not available as color, that's why i'm still using lip liner for the eyebrows... :cry:
Current number of my doll family members: 47

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

icewind wrote:Not bad at all, my respect for applying the almost permanent color... :D

The nipples are good, vagina shaving-shadow is too dark, and the lips... 8O

The lips needs some red color, or do you want a gothic girl like my Tamara? :lol:

But you can still apply red color to change the color of the lips... 8)

Interesting how Izabel's evolution is going on... :thumbs_up:

One last hint, "black" is not available as color, that's why i'm still using lip liner for the eyebrows... :cry:
Danke Stephan! 8) Yes, some fails. Was to be expected with the beard color for which I didn´t find any references, when put on a TPE doll. From personal experience I know the application times are way way shorter on human beards than is hair colorations on hair (about a 1/4th I think). Interesting it works almost the same on TPE. Ok...lesson learned! 8) Seems the beard colors are more "aggressive" something, but I can´t tell.

Well, you´re almost right with the "gothic girl". :mrgreen: In fact I like the blueish lip tones more than pure reds. You´ll see tomorrow (hopefully, one never knows with Hermes :razz: ) when that dark cherry lipstick gets on Izabel´s lips! However, I´ll purchase some more lipstick colors for Izabel´s "blonde" (or auburn) outfit, requiring somewhat softer tones, "peaches" maybe.

Yes, I know your YT make up tutorial and got to watch it again. :thumbs_up: Yes as I said on the long run I´ll attempt with artificial eyebrows, though not permanently glued on the face. I´ve yet to see how I´ll get it to work (or not). This months budget is spent, so it´ll take into june to get it all tried out.

Please have a look at this and let me know what you think! 8)

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B078TL2JP9/?co ... _lig_dp_it

icewind

Post by icewind »

-Ragnar66- wrote:Please have a look at this and let me know what you think! 8)

Hmmmm, i'm not sure, i don't have these eyebrow extensions... :)

Try it out, but use only a little bit of nail clue for these eyebrows. :!:

And: No "fails", you got some experience... :mrgreen:

Why don't you go to your local drugstore and buy some lipstick there?

And here is a photo of Tamara as reference... 8)
Emma und Tamara - Private Passion 02.jpg
Emma und Tamara - Private Passion 02.jpg (154.52 KiB) Viewed 2280 times
Current number of my doll family members: 47

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

btw. this (black color) packaging is not for the mid brown color I used on Izabel but same brand. In case anybody´s interested.
Attachments
beard_coloration.jpg
beard_coloration.jpg (402.62 KiB) Viewed 2279 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

icewind wrote:
-Ragnar66- wrote:Please have a look at this and let me know what you think! 8)

Hmmmm, i'm not sure, i don't have these eyebrow extensions... :)

Try it out, but use only a little bit of nail clue for these eyebrows. :!:

And: No "fails", you got some experience... :mrgreen:

Why don't you go to your local drugstore and buy some lipstick there?

And here is a photo of Tamara as reference... 8)
Emma und Tamara - Private Passion 02.jpg
hehe....same time goin online. :mrgreen: Good morning!

Nail glue, ok...noted.

Well, didn´t have enough cash while shopping yesterday. Though looked up lipsticks in the supermarkets cosmetics corner. But there´s way more choices and better prices at amazon, as is user reviews.

Tamara´s lashes look way more natural and likely are softer as Izabel´s. 8) That lip color well might be the one I´d ordered or similar. Btw. My main intent with lip coloration was to remain with something "natural" so I still can apply various lipstick colors on top without beeing set.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

I like the new wig Ragnar. A nice dark red lipstick or eyeshadow would look great I think!
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Absolutely gorgeous. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

setevoltas wrote:I like the new wig Ragnar. A nice dark red lipstick or eyeshadow would look great I think!
like it too. 8) As I said further above, I´d liked to try a number of things the same time, but also giving the well known "Jane" head a new and different look. It´s stunning how much that wig changes her character I find. 8)

Might try a red one later, but as said my preference goes more to the blues. And yes, a reasonably good make up set is high priority for my next purchases. On the other hand I liked the experience to get along without and see what I can make of her "standard" looks with rather expedient means. I.e partial (corn starch) powdering, combined with tiny bits of baby oil for shining FX here and there. Also lighting became most important the past week as likely can be seen in my latest photo shares. Learning something new every day. 8)

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Slew wrote:Absolutely gorgeous. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

thanks! Didn´t quite expect she would evolve to something like this but all my latest choices came together quite nicely. Some more note on the wig: It seems well suited to create styles on it, like pigtails, braids and the like. I´ll experiment some and it could well be next time she again looks entirely different. 8O :D

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Currently bits of playing around with some fantasy setting. :mrgreen:
Attachments
QueenIzabel01.jpg
QueenIzabel01.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 2236 times
ComeCloser02.jpg
ComeCloser02.jpg (646.33 KiB) Viewed 2236 times

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

I really like the new wig on her, and the dark areolas look great!

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Unwritten wrote:I really like the new wig on her, and the dark areolas look great!
thanks! 8) I´ll likely purchase a good number of those HQ wigs over time, different styles maybe. At least I like to replace her original black wig with some Kanekalon next. Though shorter (40-50cm range).

Think I was quite lucky with the areolas, considering I´d used an unproven method with that men´s beard color. Could well have turned out to become disaster. 8O Think the final color turned out beeing a mix of original color remains with the new one, so giving more of a reddish brown tone instead of just "mid brown" like in other treated areas. Same for her lips. Yet I like the final results very much and won´t touch them for some time coming (recoloring). I just need to be carefull with that fairly "aggressive" beard coloration as it seems to soak deep into the dolls TPE. Noticed it in the nose area (nose wings) where the TPE is fairly thin in parts. But I got it working again by simple corn starch application thereafter. 8)

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Good news on the waist joint fwd-bwd movement issue on my 155. Just figured this joint on Izabel is way farer up than I´d thought initially! Did a bit of deep pressing my fingers into the TPE spine area and then feeled the joint in the area as shown on the pic below.

So knowing the joint position exactly I then attempted the following:

I was sitting on my bed with my back right at the wall. I pulled Izabel (also sitting and her back toward same wall) towards me, pressing my right knee just below the waist joint (as anchor or anvil) and my left leg around her waist then holding down both her legs by pressing my own left leg on them. Now with her body "anchored" I could hold and then pull her shoulder bones towards me (rearwards). Took bits of strong yet controlled pulling force to move, but the leverage was just right this time. :)

I´ve yet to think about a similar push-pull on the waist method to move the waist joint forward as well. But I think once one got the waist joint moved this way repeatedly it should get easier over time. 8)

(made the cross mark with her lipstick :mrgreen: )
Attachments
WaistJointPosition_IT155cm.jpg
WaistJointPosition_IT155cm.jpg (508.56 KiB) Viewed 2205 times

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Congratulations Ragnar, you now realize that sometimes to get a doll into a pose, you have to play a game of Twister with them.

INFORMATIONS