www.wmdolls.com

Scuba Girl (New WM head #334)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Scuba Girl (New WM head #334)

Post by stones »

Amazing pictures! The sunlight, water beading, posing, bikini, all great!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Stunning set of pics of this new WM bod and head mandos, I think you have just given me an excuse to buy a pool like that which is currently on sale at my local Aldi! There is something about seeing those water droplets on her skin that just gets the juices flowing! Also I have to say, this new head reminds me a lot of Alita, Battle Angel and will be going straight onto my wish list!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

As always you are spot on :) Not based on but certainly inspired by Alita.

A small pool is totally recommended. I have had so much fun with this £20 pool (sadly it had multiple punctures after two winters in my garage) that is has been worth it many times over. You may or may not remember a shoot with the #252 DollsFrance head last year, done with the same pool.
Another thing, for those of us with secluded gardens - a nice sweaty romp outside in the pool with you favourite girl is someting every doll owner should experience, the feel of water on TPE is seriously understated :whistle:

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

Arthur1960 wrote:There is something about seeing those water droplets on her skin that just gets the juices flowing!
I agree with Arthur about that, definitely! Seeing water wetness on hot bodies -- so steamy! :onfire: And I guess it does no harm to the TPE either, certainly not for a few minutes at least. (Or even a full photo-shoot.)

Oh, by the way, just a little terminology tip for everyone: scuba = air tank on back. :mrgreen:

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Oh, I don’t think a little water will hurt her, I do not let her soak in the pool for hours - just a quick dip and a little hosing down afterwards (it is even more fun :) )

And yes, I actually researched the Scuba term before I posted - she left her...ehrm...air tank behind the pool. But seriously, after doing the research I just figured Scuba Girl sounded more sexy than Snorkel Girl :mrgreen:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

mandos wrote:
-Ragnar66- wrote:Also looks like the right body to go full ebony! :plaidskirt: Is there any pics of that (black skin tone) with Nava, #83 or #142 yet? And where´s mentioned video please?
I agree completely about the ebony skin, Ragnar. I actually ordered one a few weeks ago so hopefully I will be able to do some photos of that in the future, and I also ordered the #142 and Nava - we must have the same taste :)

Here is the video, it was posted in another thread:

Very much looking forward to any ebony doll sets of yours Mandos! 8) :plaidskirt: Generally I feel they´re (ebonies) a bit underrepresented, which is quite a pity. :|

Ah... currently have problems playing Vimeo stuff, so another time at another place then. Pity again. :|

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Damn i thought i'd given up on WM to try out new brands but this one might bring me back XD

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Pip-Doll88 wrote:Damn i thought i'd given up on WM to try out new brands but this one might bring me back XD
Haha, same here :whistle:
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Body looks great. Head is nice to me but something around the eyes seems a little cartoony, IMHO.

You pictures however are outstanding as usual. Your work never disappoints. Thank you for another great post.

Sidestep
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sidestep »

Great, now I really can't make up my mind which doll to get. She is fricken hot!

RogerSmith

Post by RogerSmith »

She looks like Yara Skye. I guess that means WM finally nailed the Hawaiian look!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Not entirely in agreement with you on the Yara Skye look-alike, but with simple steps with hair, eyes, make up etc. you can pretty much make these girls look like anything.
Like Arthur and Gundam were saying, she was intended to be a sort of cross between Alita/Anime cartoon and a cute Asian woman of unknown origins. I would imagine this head will work very well with Japanese inspired cosplay. I will have to try something like that with her, perhaps dig out the insanely expensive, yet poorly made, Super Sonico outfit I’ve only used once.

RogerSmith

Post by RogerSmith »

mandos wrote:Not entirely in agreement with you on the Yara Skye look-alike, but with simple steps with hair, eyes, make up etc. you can pretty much make these girls look like anything.
Like Arthur and Gundam were saying, she was intended to be a sort of cross between Alita/Anime cartoon and a cute Asian woman of unknown origins. I would imagine this head will work very well with Japanese inspired cosplay. I will have to try something like that with her, perhaps dig out the insanely expensive, yet poorly made, Super Sonico outfit I’ve only used once.
Yeah, you're right, it definitely looks versatile. I can see the anime influence now :)

zero5
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by zero5 »

mandos wrote:I would imagine this head will work very well with Japanese inspired cosplay. I will have to try something like that with her, perhaps dig out the insanely expensive, yet poorly made, Super Sonico outfit I’ve only used once.
or, how about Tifa from Final Fantasy?
it's not too difficult, but really hot!
blair-armitage-tifa-mid02__01.jpg
blair-armitage-tifa-mid02__01.jpg (185.24 KiB) Viewed 1368 times

Tommo10
UK FORUM
UK FORUM

Post by Tommo10 »

Mandos where can I start?
I saw a photo over on the UK forum, a few days back, thought she looked gorgeous then, I didn't think that was hint to pop over here and take a look, next time Mandos please get a lump of wood and smack me with it. I usually respond to that :D
Well better late than never.
She's got that body I need again, and she's a great looking girl too.
The 162E is just that perfect body, I'm totally in love with it, I have seen her with several heads now and I like the lot.

Now it is my time to choose between this lady and a taller WM171H why is life so difficult.
See The Girls Main Photo Thread In Eye Candy:- viewtopic.php?f=11&t=125051
Instagram:- We are on Instagram as @victoria_ash10. https://www.instagram.com/victoria_ash10/
Twitter 'X':- https://twitter.com/Victori18624401?t=a ... _9cag&s=09
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257
UK Love Doll Forum:- https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/home.php

Doll life is rather good, make the most of it, You only live once.

INFORMATIONS