www.sino-doll.com

[Top Sino 159G+S30] Kristana Larsen, best Xmas gift ever!

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Doll Dreamer

Re: [Top Sino 159G+S30] Kristana Larsen, best Xmas gift ever!

Post by Doll Dreamer »

Your Kristana Larsen is a real beauty, EMH!

I've admired the Sino dolls for some time, especially with the S30 head. You made some great choices! And what an Xmas gift!!

And I agree with you about Kristana's pose and her look of longing for your return home.
-- My Gal --
Alexis WM 156cm D / 20. Alexis' Thread || Alexis' Instagram

EMH
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EMH »

Thank you guys for your comments ! Much appreciated !

Here's a couple of pictures from yesterday's improvised shooting. I took 251 pictures, narrowed down to these three.

I present you Kristina wearing the fabulous Wacoal Salute "51 Group" push-up bra, thong and garter belt. Color is PI (Pink). Stockings are from Amazon.
"Salute" is Wacoal's luxury lingerie line, divided into several "groups" every two seasons (Autumn-Winter and Spring-Summer) every year.
Link to the official website, in case you're interested.

"51 Group" was released earlier this year and comes in four colors : PI-Pink, DP-Dark Pink, VI-Violet and ME-Melon.
1920_IMG_8846.jpg
1920_IMG_8846.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 1008 times
1920_IMG_8999.jpg
1920_IMG_8999.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 1008 times
1920_IMG_8932a.jpg
1920_IMG_8932a.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 1008 times
Note : I've just been told in a DM on Twitter that Kristana was wearing the garter belt wrong, since in Japan, it is worn under the thong/shorts.
However, it's quite the opposite in France : if you want to look sexy, it is recommended to wear garter belts over thongs/shorts. However, for an everyday use, it is preferable to wear it the other way around.

I'm skeptical. How is it in your country, and in which country do you live in ?
"According to Starfleet medical research, intercourse with Borg love dolls can cause severe skin irritation. Perhaps you'd like an analgesic cream?"

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

She looks exquisite, as does the photography work.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

While admiring this lovely lingerie, I couldn't help but be distracted by Kristana's lovely skin texture, which looks very natural.
>> As I was writing this, I had a feeling you might have mentioned it at the beginning of your thread and I went to check it out : Does the textured skin still give you the same impression as in the beginning or was this one due to your first doll not having it? In any case in your pictures the skin has a nice look.
So I went back to the last page while looking at all the pictures again: a very pleasant sight.
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

not0today
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by not0today »

Ty for sharing these gorgeous new photos! I believe I saw your post on Twitter with these just recently. They look beautiful on your girl.
Currently saving up for first full size doll and doll torso from Sino <3

You can call me by my name (Evelyn). My username sounds so weird when I see it used.

EMH
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EMH »

4891d wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:27 amDoes the textured skin still give you the same impression as in the beginning or was this one due to your first doll not having it?
As you have properly guessed, it's because my first doll (a DS Doll) didn't have such textured skin. Fortunately, I got used to it.
I still believe the texture is a little bit too pronounced and I still prefer the touch and the feel of a completely smooth skin, but I must admit the texture looks far more realistic on photos (than a smooth skin, I mean). The Top-Sino "RS" finishing is a little bland (no realistic paint) and I'm totally convinced it looks even better and even more realistic with RRS' hyper realistic paint. But I didn't want to bother with the peeling paint, I had to make a compromise, thus the RS finishing (Realistic skin texture + smooth matte effect).
In the end, I decided I could easily live with such a textured skin.
4891d wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:27 ama very pleasant sight.
Thanks a lot ! It feels almost a shame to put clothes over this exquisite lingerie, so I ended up putting a bathrobe, which conveniently gives me an easy access to her half-naked body whenever I want. :whistle:
not0today wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:22 pmI believe I saw your post on Twitter with these just recently. They look beautiful on your girl.
Ah, yeah ! Sino-Dolls official twitter account kindly retweeted my photos. I believe this is where you saw them. Thanks for your comment ! These Wacoal Salute underwear are just marvelous ! I LOVE them !!!
"According to Starfleet medical research, intercourse with Borg love dolls can cause severe skin irritation. Perhaps you'd like an analgesic cream?"

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Wow she is looking fantastic!!! What great lingerie.

not0today
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by not0today »

EMH wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:16 pm
not0today wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:22 pmI believe I saw your post on Twitter with these just recently. They look beautiful on your girl.
Ah, yeah ! Sino-Dolls official twitter account kindly retweeted my photos. I believe this is where you saw them. Thanks for your comment ! These Wacoal Salute underwear are just marvelous ! I LOVE them !!!
Ah, yes! That was where. I wanted to ask, did you find the F70 to be a good fit for her? I'm experienced in bra sizing and based on what I calculated as to not have the band dig into her ribcage, I thought she'd be between this and one cup size up on a band this size for Japanese sizing. It looks wonderful in your photos but as the individual who saw it in person, would you recommend that sizing?
Currently saving up for first full size doll and doll torso from Sino <3

You can call me by my name (Evelyn). My username sounds so weird when I see it used.

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello EMH!

Kristana's new lingeries with pink flowers are so nice!
She looks comfortable and relaxed.
She has nice hips and I like her pretty eyes (^_^)/
I also like her picture with maid uniform in glasses.
I like when garter belt is on top, it is prettiest~^^
I have never seen garter belt under. It is strange I think.

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

EMH
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EMH »

not0today wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:50 pm did you find the F70 to be a good fit for her? I'm experienced in bra sizing and based on what I calculated as to not have the band dig into her ribcage, I thought she'd be between this and one cup size up on a band this size for Japanese sizing. It looks wonderful in your photos but as the individual who saw it in person, would you recommend that sizing?
I'm no expert in this field, but I'd say yes, it's the best fitting bra size so far, at least for Wacoal Salute bras on a Top-Sino 159cm body.

Actually, I first bought Kristana the same Wacoal Salute bra, but with a G65 size, and it was too large, same as the western bras I previously bought her on Amazon (both made in Poland). The band was correct, but the cup looked a little oversized, or maybe the band was too large. I don't know. As I said, I'm not expert... :?

Then a experienced japanese guy on Twitter (quite an expert in japanese lingerie) told me that an F70 would actually be better suited on Top-Sino 159 bodies. He said one band size up and one cup size down bras were highly recommended since they would make any breast look better, giving an extra push-up effect. He also said a E75 would also fit her nicely and that the same applies to another japanese lingerie brand called Peach John.
As a matter of fact, the late talented doll photographer Sakitan also said on Twitter last year that a D75 bra (no brand specified) looked surprisingly good on this body as well.

EMH
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EMH »

Some new pictures I took during my latest photo session two days ago :
IMG_9248_A.JPG
IMG_9248_A.JPG (1.51 MiB) Viewed 703 times
IMG_9282_A.jpg
IMG_9282_A.jpg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 703 times
Disclaimer : firearms shown are airsoft BB guns, not real firearms since there is no such thing as a 2nd Amendment in my country. :wink:

Just in case you wonder, or if you're interested, Kristana's wearing a Valkyrie Tactical Shredded Bikini top with Triangle Bikini bottoms, both size Small.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

EMH wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:04 pm Disclaimer : firearms shown are airsoft BB guns, not real firearms since there is no such thing as a 2nd Amendment in my country. :wink:
On the other hand, the absence of a 2nd Amendment does not prevent from wearing nice military underwear, it seems, and to wear them nicely! :D

EMH
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EMH »

Indeed, and she's got a bunch of them (see page 2). Crop tops are too small, though. I bought these when they were on sale and I couldn't change the size (small), but I guess they would fit Erika quite well.

Another picture from the same photo session :
1920_IMG_9219.jpg
1920_IMG_9219.jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 632 times
Nice butt !
Errrr.... No, wait ! I mean "Hat" ! Nice hat ! :oops:

Disclaimer : firearms depicted are airsoft BB toy guns, not real firearms !

EMH
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EMH »

My lovely American sweetheart !

"Wait ! You're not taking pictures, are you ?"

"What the...? I hate you !"

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Hurray for America! :D

INFORMATIONS