www.irontechdoll.com

Irontechdoll Robot doll !

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
ian85

Re: Irontechdoll Robot doll !

Post by ian85 »

Has anyone bought a doll with robotic functions? Can you share videos?

muzaka

Post by muzaka »

Any improvements so far? Blowjob movement especially for silicone doll heads? Better balancing during back and forth doggystyle?

LatexLadyLover

Post by LatexLadyLover »

Yeah. I would like to see and hear more on this great feature. More videos and latest news. It needs to have at least 3 selectable speeds of movement. SE Dolls already has that. Thanks

DannyO007

Post by DannyO007 »

dollfactory wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:16 am
Celtic_Babog wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:03 pm Going in the right direction IT. I'm not sure I'd go for this myself as it looks a bit limited. Or maybe I'm not using my imagination enough 😂

Of course we all want to know the weight.
We will update the weight and dimensions soon! :glou: :glou:
Hey there, was there ever an update about the weight and dimensions?

ian85

Post by ian85 »

I want these features for my next doll, but first I want to see a lot more photos, videos and read some comments from people that have bought a doll with robotic functions. I am still not sure how reliable the electronics and mechanisms are in the long term.

muzaka

Post by muzaka »

Things we all hope to see in 2023, Irontech introduces oral functioning silicone heads, improved robotic features that are practical to use, fixing LHP on current dolls and newer dolls (so far only the 164 has the best placement ive seen), improve durability of areas that are stretching to avoid tears from stress, weight reduction on all silicone version dolls without losing quality or durability of material. Incentives (discounts or financial) to those that offer to "review" your dolls with videos because there's not enough videos comparing your dolls with other dolls. I remember many ppl asked for better pictures show casing LHP, doggystyle, and other sex positions. Perhaps improving realism on faces to mimic the quality of starpery brand or other brands that have hyperrealistic faces.

I am certain, more customers are more likely to buy a certain brand after watching someone they see on youtube or social media make a video reviewing the doll instead of promotional videos you guys post. We want honesty. In fact, I see a lot of people on the forum reselling your dolls because they can't handle the weight. So even having someone like a regular person post honest video reviews is quite important.

J14036131

Post by J14036131 »

I love the idea. I want one BUT I will not purchase one until the power plug is relocated under the armpit on her torso and not the leg. You cannot put stockings on the doll without making a hole in the stockings. Also a rechargeable battery version. Please make that change to production at least move the plug to the torso.

J14036131

Post by J14036131 »

Next up Auto blow job function to her head.

muzaka

Post by muzaka »

J14036131 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:35 pm Next up Auto blow job function to her head.
I agree, a similar function should be combined with the head like the auto clamping/sucking in the vagina.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

dollfactory wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:36 am Factory videos of Robotics doll 165cm Plus Mika with moving forth and back function, blowjob is available, please check.
these I didn´t know yet. Just asking... do you actually test these things "live" yourselves? I wonder if there´s not greatly increased rub off risks on the surfaces where the doll supports the weight, but can´t move with the hip. :? Maybe micro fibre padding (or IT sleeping bag) might do but I could imagine it would be a delicate experience. 8O Also how does the sucking vagina sound when sufficiently lubed and putting ones meat in there? Not that neighbors get alert or so. :mrgreen: And last but not least, will it push you out if you´re not so rock hard at times?

Eresuman

Post by Eresuman »

Are you going to add automatic body movement to lighter dolls? I'm 50 years old with bad shoulders and I can't handle heavy dolls. I need automatic features on a light doll please 🙏

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Nice information maybe a doll head that kisses you back... movable lips and movable tongue....

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Cameramike wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:13 pm Nice information maybe a doll head that kisses you back... movable lips and movable tongue....
uh... that would be very very advanced. Imagine all this fine mechanics! 8O Who could afford such a product? But a tender faint sucking kiss with closed doll mouth might be thinkable maybe.

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

My mind is officially blown.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

A pity. We still don´t have a review nor pics from IronTech robo-gal owners yet. :(

INFORMATIONS