www.hrdoll.com

166cm A cup Beatrice

HRDOLL is a professional manufacturer specializing in the research, development, production, and sales of sex dolls. We adhere to the business philosophy of “Honesty, Quality, Service First" constantly bring new models every month and provides personalized ODM services. Create the face & body shape according to different customer groups. A full silicone head will be also released near future, this will promote a new revolution and bring you wonderful experience. Website: www.hrdoll.com
Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: 166cm A cup Beatrice

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

She's not moved from the visitor bed since she arrived, which is fine as she's enjoying chilling out with Ivana Flopalot. She's looking forward to meeting her 6Ye 166A body twin on the weekend. :)
IMG_E5260.JPG
IMG_E5260.JPG (2.85 MiB) Viewed 876 times

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 11:41 am Just 3 weeks after ordering, my HR166 + HR13 arrived yesterday Tuesday 24th :D

She is lovely and dark skinned. My iPhone has a habit of lightening her though. The final photo with Ivana Flopalot the bunny is closest to the darkness I see her.

I decided to call her Priya. She's definitely a sexy Indian lady. :D

Portrait
IMG_E5255.JPG

I always get the head out the box first, so the poor lass can breathe after her journey.
IMG_E5251.JPG

Some more photos.
IMG_E5254.JPG
IMG_E5253.JPG
IMG_E5252.JPG

With Ivana the bunny. She looks nearly as dark in that photo as I see her with my own eyes.
IMG_E5256.JPG
:glou:
HtS
Congratulations HtS
Priya is really pretty !
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 11:41 am Just 3 weeks after ordering, my HR166 + HR13 arrived yesterday Tuesday 24th :D

She is lovely and dark skinned. My iPhone has a habit of lightening her though. The final photo with Ivana Flopalot the bunny is closest to the darkness I see her.

I decided to call her Priya. She's definitely a sexy Indian lady. :D

:glou:
HtS

Congrats on that sweet chocolate cutie Priya! :glou:

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Dollicious2 wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 5:16 am
Hunt the Shunt wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 11:41 am...
Congratulations HtS
Priya is really pretty !
Many thanks Dollicious2. :glou:
-Ragnar66- wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 7:40 am
Hunt the Shunt wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 11:41 am...
Congrats on that sweet chocolate cutie Priya! :glou:
Many thanks Ragnar66. :glou:

~~~~~

I finally managed to rouse Priya out of bed, and she's gone to stand up in my office. Here she is stood next to a cocoa WM doll. The HR/6Ye black skin tone is quite close to the WM cocoa in this picture (I have another cocoa WM who came out a lot lighter) but it has a different texture which makes it look darker in some light, and lighter in others.
IMG_E5280.JPG
IMG_E5280.JPG (2.5 MiB) Viewed 806 times

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Just one more of Priya (for today.)

I really need to learn how to use my iPhone. There are loads of settings in the basic iPhone app that I really don't know what they do. I was trying to make her skin look darker (the way I see her, my iPhone always seems to make her look lighter), and came across 'Saturation' and 'Vibrancy' and thought it was a bit of fun to wack them up to the max. :D
IMG_E5281.JPG
IMG_E5281.JPG (2.92 MiB) Viewed 800 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 8:12 am Just one more of Priya (for today.)

I really need to learn how to use my iPhone. There are loads of settings in the basic iPhone app that I really don't know what they do. I was trying to make her skin look darker (the way I see her, my iPhone always seems to make her look lighter), and came across 'Saturation' and 'Vibrancy' and thought it was a bit of fun to wack them up to the max. :D
IMG_E5281.JPG
Haven´t read through all of the thread. Do you powder your gals? IMO powdering dark skin dolls always adds to overall lightness as skin reflectivity is changed this way. Also bits of shiny highlights (unpowdered) do always look good on ebonies. I´d also try using darker backgrounds, clothes and different light setting. A single spot light and little to no backlights should help. Doing some proper corrections in a prefered graphics app can do the trick, if everything else fails. Removing unwanted tints, changing contrast, lightness and such. ATM I work with Gimp for that purposes. :glou:

Edit: Pics from HRD promtional set gives further hints. Using side light and avoiding the flash from your cam gives more overall contrast and a darker overall appearance.

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

It's a long time since I visited this thread. Here's one from today of my 166cm A cup Beatrice who I call Priya. :D
IMG_E6795.JPG
IMG_E6795.JPG (2.19 MiB) Viewed 579 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:18 pm
It's a long time since I visited this thread. Here's one from today of my 166cm A cup Beatrice who I call Priya. :D

Lovely broomstick ebony! :whistle: Also love her name, Priya! 8) :glou:

INFORMATIONS